Eunrong/Choji

Apink Short Stories/One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong POV

“CHORONG UNNIE!” Eunji shouted as she walked in my dorm.

“yah! I can hear you clearly, no need to shout!” I walked out of my room to greet a super energetic Eunji.

“I am the greatest best friend you will ever have.” Eunji said as she slumped on the couch.

“what are you talking about?”

“what are you doing later tonight?” Eunji asked innocently.

“why….?” I asked giving her a suspicious look.

“WE’RE GOING ON A DOUBLE DATE!” Eunji shouted in my face.

“aiish I’m going to get deaf because of you!” I said raising my hand ready to smack her. She automatically flinched and raised her hand to surrender in defense.

I smirked at how scared she was, “what double date?”

“I was talking to In-guk oppa and we thought it’d be nice to set you up on a date!” Eunji said excitedly.

“no no Eunji no. I don’t want to be set up on a blind date. I’m fine being single.”

“come on unnie! Your date is Suho. Isn’t that awesome?!”

“no. So I will pass on the date.”

“please! Come on, we’re just going to go see a movie then walk around. At least go for the movies.” Eunji gave me her puppy dog eyes.

“okay fine!” I agreed so she can stop annoying me.

“thanks! You’re the best!” Eunji hugged me.

“alright get off, you’ve gotten heavier!” I said pushing her off making her pout.

Great. What am I supposed to do now? I’ve been trying to avoid seeing In-guk oppa and Eunji together, but I guess it’s the inevitable. They’ve gotten together for 2 weeks now and whenever Eunji asked me to hangout with them, I’d always deny it. I hate seeing them together. Who would like seeing the love of their life be with some else? Yes. I’ve been in love with Eunji since I met her. I never had the guts to say it because I know she probably doesn’t feel the same way. She only sees me as her best friend.

The day Eunji told me that her and In-guk oppa got together, that was the day I knew that she likes guys. It was when I knew that I could never reveal my feelings to her. After a couple of hours we finished getting ready and went to the theater. I was really dreading it. We saw the two guys waiting outside, I gotta admit Suho was pretty cute, but I still prefer Eunji. Eunji ran to In-guk oppa and hugged him. This was the first of many heartbreak.

“hi.” I greeted awkwardly.

“hey!” Suho gave a bright smile that I’m sure a lot of girls fall for.

“Chorong-ah, this is Suho. Suho, this is Chorong. I hope you guys will get along and have fun on the date.” In-guk oppa introduced us then kissed Eunji on the forehead. Second heartbreak.

The guys went to the ticket booth to buy the tickets.

“so what do you think of Suho?” Eunji asked.

“he’s cute and nice I guess.” I answered.

“do you see a future with him?”

“yah what are you talking about? I just met the guy!”

The guys came back and then we all headed into the theater room. We were watching Focus, which I thought was a good choice. I’ve been meaning to watch it. The theater had those couples chairs, so In-guk oppa and Eunji sat in one, while Suho and I sat in the other. It felt weird sitting in a couples’ chair with a guy I just met, but I guess it’s good to always try something new.

When the movie was playing I would occasionally peek at Eunji and In-guk oppa, Eunji was resting her head on In-guk oppa’s shoulder. I couldn’t help, but feel sad and wished that it was me. Suho was a little too touchy for a first date. Maybe it’s his way of being romantic, but I didn’t like it. He would grab my hand out of nowhere so it scares me. Then he would put his arm around me and pushed me into his shoulder. I was starting to feel really uncomfortable on this date.

Eunji POV

I wonder if Chorong unnie is having fun with Suho. I looked over to them and I saw Chorong unnie resting her head on his shoulder. Sigh. Why can’t that be me? I’ve been crushing on Chorong unnie for a long time now, but I don’t have the guts to do anything about it. Everything about Chorong unnie is just perfect. From her sweet innocent smile to her scaryass glares. I feel bad that I might be leading In-guk oppa on. The only reason I got with him was because Chorong unnie was on my mind 24/7. I thought that maybe by being in him I’ll forget about her, but that’s not working out so well. Every time I’m with him I think about her. When we kiss I imagine what it would be like to kiss her lips. When we go out dates I think about what it would be like to go on a date with her. These are just wishes, I know Chorong unnie and I will never happen.

After the movie ended we walked out, I saw Suho and Chorong unnie holding hands. My heart felt like it was being ripped to pieces. I should be happy for her, she finally found someone that can make her happy.

“so what do you guys want to do now?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter