2Eun Part 3

Apink Short Stories/One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun POV

This is bad. So bad. I shouldn’t have started this.

I’ve been staying at Eunji unnie’s house for a week now and she’s so perfect and nice. It’s hard to not fall for her. This is really unfair to her. She’s so nice and sweet, and yet here I am trying to ruin everything for her.

“hey!” Eunji unnie said breaking me out of my thoughts.

“hey you.” I said smiling. It was hard not to smile around her.

“I heard that Chorong-shi is coming back in a couple of days. Soon you’ll remember everything.” She said with hopes.

Sigh. Chorong unnie. If she knows what I was doing she would be so disappointed in me. Truth is, I never lost my memories. It’s all part of that stupid plan.

“oh really? That’s great.” I said forcing a smile.

“so what do you want to do today?”

“unnie, shouldn’t you be going to work? You’ve skipped a lot of days.”

“aww, but it’s so much more fun hanging out with you!” Eunji unnie pouted. Whenever she pouts, it makes me want to kiss those cute lips of hers.

“how about I go to work with you today?”

“really?! But you would be so bored out of your mind!”

“it’s okay, I’ll just sit in your office and do nothing. Pretty sure that’s all you do anyways.” I said sticking my tongue out.

“hey! I do work too…sometimes.”

“uh huh sure. So let’s go!” I said getting off the couch.

“okay, but don’t be complaining that it’s boring. Remember this was your idea!”

"yeah yeah yeah, come on. Let’s go!” I grabbed her hand and led her to the car.

Even when it’s a slight touch I would feel something. I shouldn’t feel this. She’s going to hate me if she finds out the truth. I tell myself I should distant myself from her, but it’s really hard. If she’s not around me, I start missing her like crazy. When she is around me, I feel so happy and complete.

“we’re here!” Eunji unnie got out of the car and rushed to my side to open the door.

“why thank you.” I said.

“any time, beautiful.” Eunji unnie said giving me her eye smile.

Please stop. Don’t do that. It’s making me fall for you harder.

Eunji unnie linked arms with me as we walked into the company. This became a usual thing. We either intertwine our fingers, or just link arms. It always makes my heart beats fast, but I always try my best to ignore the feeling.

I can see that Eunji unnie is well respected here. Everyone would greet her and bow to her. We made our ways up to her floor and was greeted by Hayoung. I met Hayoung twice, and she seems really nice. She seems like the only normal one out of the trio of Eunji unnie, Bomi unnie, and her. Bomi unnie is a big flirt. I can tell that she’s only flirting with me to get Eunji unnie jealous though, which I find funny. Whenever Bomi unnie sees me, she comes and kisses me on the cheeks while Eunji unnie hits her on the head.

“Naeun unnie!” Hayoung said, and came to hug me. I think Hayoung was also doing the same thing, trying to make Eunji unnie jealous.

“yah. Why don’t I get a hi like that? And don’t touch my Naeunnie.” She said pulling me away from Hayoung.

Why does she have to be so protective? It hurts me seeing her be so nice to me.

“don’t be jealous.” Hayoung said sticking her tongue out.

“what’s my schedule for the day?” Eunji unnie asked.

“nothing for now, but you have that meeting with President Lee in two hours.” Hayoung said.

“oh crap, I need to get ready for that! We can’t screw up this deal!” Eunji unnie said rushing into her office.

“so what brings you here?” Hayoung asked.

“Eunji unnie was planning to skip work today, so I had to come and make sure she doesn’t.”

“ahh I see. So, do you like Eunji unnie?” Hayoung asked bluntly.

“umm…errmm…” I stammered not knowing what to say.

“so you do! Omg this is great.” Hayoung said happily.

“w-what?! I never said I like her…” I said quietly.

“oh…so you don’t?”

“oh I think Eunji unnie is calling me. Bye, Hayoung-ah!” I said rushing into Eunji unnie’s office.

“WE’RE NOT DONE!” Hayoung shouted.

“what is she yelling about?” Eunji unnie asked.

“I don’t know, you know Hayoung…she’s crazy.” I said.

“yeah she is.” Eunji unnie chuckled, “I guess you can just sit her until I’m done.”

“okay.”

Eunji unnie started using the laptop and looking at files while I was playing games. I started thinking about everything. I’m such a horrible person. I never thought that I would fall for her. Why did this have to happen? Why did she have to be such a kind person? If she was a , then this would be so much easier.

“Naeun-ah?” Eunji unnie called me.

“yeah?”

“uhh Chorong-shi is finally calling. Do you want me to talk to her or you?”

Crap! I started panicking a bit.

“I’ll talk to her.” I said getting the phone, “umm I’m gonna go outside, maybe it’ll be easier to talk to her alone.”

“okay sure. If you need anything, I’m right here.”

I hurried and went out of the office and picked up the phone.

“hello?”

“is this Jung Eunji?” Chorong unnie asked.

“it’s me, unnie.”

“Naeun?! YAH WHAT THE HELL?! I’ve been calling you like crazy for the past week. Wait…I thought you lost your memory…”

“yeah…about that-”

“oh please no. Tell me you didn’t.” Chorong unnie said.

“yeah…”

“SON NAEUN! How could you?!”

“unnie, I have to!”

“no you don’t! I can’t believe you’re following him.”

“he’s my father, of course I have to!”

“he never treated you right. Naeun-ah, this is not you. You shouldn’t do this. It’s wrong. Really wrong.”

“I know…”

“t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter