2Eun

Apink Short Stories/One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun POV

I stopped in front of the school gate and sigh. Here goes my new life. I was excited about starting college, people always talk about the great experiences they had. I was a bit scared about having to go through this alone, but I was also happy. I want to be independent. When I told my friends I was going to a different they were really bummed out, but they still supported me. Eunji unnie was the one that is still bummed out about it, but she’s slowly getting over because we will be able to see each other every weekend. It felt weird not having Eunji unnie by my side, we’ve been together for a year and a half and now we’re going to separate schools. At first I told Eunji unnie to join me, but then she has a dislike towards private schools. She says it’s because it’s like high school all over again where everyone knows everything.

I start walking towards my class and I see people chatting within their own group, some people were just walking around aimlessly. Others were going to classes. I made my way towards my class with no troubles, since I had come the day before to check out my classes. My first class was history, which I was excited for because I love history. I took a seat in the front, since that was the best way for me to pay attention in class and not slack off. After about 10 minutes the professor walked in. He was an middle-aged man. He introduced himself and then started passing out the syllabus and going on about what he expects the class to be like. I felt a bit surprised all of a sudden cause I felt my phone vibrated. I took it out and saw a message from my Eunji unnie.

Hey! How’s class going? Everything okay?

I smiled at her being worried. She’s always been worried about me ever since I moved into the dorm.

I’m fine Eunji unnie, what about you? How’s your class?

I decided to put my phone away and talk to Eunji unnie later since I was getting the stink eye from the professor.

The professor went on about our first project; it was a “get to know your classmate” project. Basically he picks a partner for us and we spend three weeks getting to know each other and see how each of us live our life, then make a time line of each others lives. I thought it was interesting, but most of the students groaned. The professor started naming the names that were partnered and I was sitting patiently waiting for mine. I hope it’s someone that is already taken, because Eunji unnie will definitely get jealous if I were to spend 4 weeks with someone getting to know them and stuff.

“Son Naeun and Kang Seulgi.” The professor announced.

I raised my hand then looked around and saw a girl raised the hand too. She gestured me to come to her since she had an empty seat near her. I grabbed the stuff and made my way towards her and took the empty seat.

“hi!” I greeted.

“hey, it’s nice to meet you.” She said and stuck her hand out for me to shake.

“so how do you want to do this?” I asked

“what’s your schedule? We can try to match it and meet up.”

I took out my phone and showed her my schedule. Our schedule somewhat matches, so we were able to schedule our meetings easily. For the rest of the class we just started talking about each other and getting to know one another.

Eunji POV

“ugh of course you would make me late on the first day of school!” I said smacking Bomi on the arm.

“ow! Blame Chorong unnie, she kept me up late last night.”

“her nightmares again?”

“yeah.” Bomi sighed.

I didn’t know what to do, so I just patted her on the back. Chorong unnie has been having a lot of nightmares lately. She’d wake up screaming and crying, then Bomi would be right by her side helping her.

After we got to our first class Chorong unnie came to join us since she had to meet with an advisor first. She pecked Bomi on the lips then sat next to her while I sigh. I missed Naeunnie. It feels weird not going to the same school as her. I hope she’s doing okay at her school. Naeun has always been a little shy, but once you get to know her she will come out of her shell and be the most amazing person you have ever met in your life.

“thinking about Naeun?” Chorong unnie poked me.

“who else?” I sighed.

Then the professor walked in and started talking about the class. I was bored so I started zoning out. It was the first day, so I was sure that there wasn’t anything important enough to listen to. Before I knew it I felt my eyes drooping and I was slowly falling asleep.

I was roughly shaken when I opened my eyes I saw Chorong unnie standing above me shaking her head. I must have slept through the whole class period I smiled sheepishly then got my stuff and started walking with them. I realized that I forgot to reply to Naeun so I took out my phone and texted her.

I fell asleep in my class…Naeunnie I need you here to keep me awake T__T

Not long after I got a reply from her.

Hang in there unnie, we’ll see each other soon! :D

I sighed and Bomi and Chorong unnie staring at me. I gave them a dramatic sad face and they knew I was sad about not having Naeun by my side.

“geeze, you’re going to see her soon! Cheer up!” Bomi said hitting me on the back.

“hey! What if you’re away from Chorong unnie huh?”

“psssh I can be away for weeks and I’d still be okay.” Bomi said, which was a big mistake.

“oh really?” Chorong unnie glared at Bomi, “then I’ll see you in a couple of weeks.”

With that said Chorong unnie started walking away, but then Bomi ran after her and started apologizing. I just laughed seeing that Chorong unnie was hitting Bomi on the head.

Since I only had once class today I decided to go home and take a nap before I had to go to work. I didn’t want to disturb the chomi couple, so I just went back on my own. Once I got home I immediately plopped myself onto my bed and set an alarm getting ready to sleep. Before I was able to close my eyes my phone started ringing. I groaned, but then felt hap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter