Chomi Part 2

Apink Short Stories/One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi POV

“the usual?” Chorong unnie asked.

I nodded my head, then she walked away. I’ve been coming to the restaurant everyday for the past 2 weeks. I always come during lunch hour because I knew that’s when she works. We started talking and somewhat became friends. It just bothers me that she’s not getting to know the real me, but instead “Jackson.” As much as I want to reveal my identity, I can’t.

“here we are.” She said as she set down the food, “don’t you ever get tired of eating here everyday?”

“nope, the food is really great!” I said as I started stuffing my face.

“don’t you have table manners?” She teased, giggling.

“excuse me!” A customer shouted.

“I’ll be right there!” Chorong unnie responded then went to help the customer.

We’ve gotten pretty comfortable with each other, which is nice. I love relationships where we can tease each other and not have any bad feelings towards each other. Whenever I’m eating here, while she’s away, I would practice on how to ask her out. I always know what to say, then when I’m about to ask her, I lose the ability to talk again.

“finished already?” Chorong unnie asked.

“yup!” I said as I handed her some cash for the bill.

“see you tomorrow?”

“ummm actually I have something to ask you.”

“hmm, what is it?” We stared at each other eyes and I felt myself getting really nervous again. No! It’s now or never!

“are you free tomorrow afternoon?”

“I guess so, I get off work around 3.” She answered.

“then do you…maybe want to hangout with me after?” I asked forcing the words out.

“are you asking me out?” She eyed me, which made me more nervous.

“y..yes…?” I tried to say, but came out as a question.

“sure!” She said happily.

“r-really?!” I felt myself smiling widely.

“mhmm! Pick me up here at 4?”

“yes! See you tomorrow!”

I waved goodbye, and then went back to my hotel. I can’t believe it! I got a date with Chorong unnie tomorrow! I went into my hotel room and laid on my bed smiling up at the ceiling. I really can’t believe! Gaah can’t wait for tomorrow. Then a thought came to mind, how am I supposed to tell her that I’m actually a girl? Maybe I’ll do what Eunji did, go on a first date first and see how things are. Then I’ll see if I want to tell her the truth.

Eunji POV

“hey Naeunnie, can we sit? There’s something I want to tell you.” I said guiding her to the couch.

“what is it? Is everything okay?” She asked worriedly.

“yeah everything’s fine. It’s just, we’ve been going out for a week and a half now and I really like you.”

“I really like you too.” She said smiling, making me smile.

“I don’t want to lie to you anymore…”

“what did you lie about?” She asked, letting go of my hand.

I sighed, “I’m not who you think I am.”

“huh?”

I started taking off my hat, releasing my long hair. Then I took off my shirt, with my tank top still underneath. I took out a cardigan from my backpack and put it. I fixed my hair a bit, trying to look like the old Eunji.

“uhhh…” Naeun stared at me without blinking.

“I can explain.” I said in my normal voice.

“umm…” Naeun stared blankly.

“take your time…” I said.

“uhhh so you’re a girl? You look familiar… Aren’t you Jung Eunji?” Naeun had gotten over the shock for a bit.

“yup.”

“okay I’m gonna need a minute.” She said getting up, then pacing around the room.

I didn’t know what to say so I just kept staring at her walking back and forth. I didn’t feel surprise knowing that Naeun knew my name already. Whenever Bomi is doing her performances or broadcast she always drags me up too, so now people are able to recognize me. I was silently praying that she would still accept me, because I really do like her.

“why?” She asked.

“Bomi and I just wanted to eat out, without fans or paparazzi following us. We didn’t expectt to meet two cute waitresses.”

“so Jackson is Yoon Bomi. The Yoon Bomi?” Naeun asked.

“yup.”

“oh man. Looking at you now makes me wonder how did I not recognize you two?” She said cupping my face and looking at me carefully.

“so uhhh are you mad?”

“not really. I mean I understand, I guess.” She said letting go of my face.

“really? So do you still like me?”

“that depends, is Mark’s personality the same as yours? Because I was really starting to fall for Mark.” She said with a smile.

“of course! Beside the appearance Mark and I are exactly the same.” I said then kissed her.

I was really happy that she’s so accepting. I thought everything was going to go downhill. I was so scared that she might not like me because I was a girl.

“wanna go meet the real Bomi?” I asked as we pulled back.

“sure!”

We got to Bomi’s hotel room and I didn’t bother knocking because best friends don’t need to knock. She wasn’t in lounge/living room, so I assume she was in her bedroom. I grabbed Naeun’s hand and led her to the bedroom carefully, afraid that Bomi might be taking a nap. I slowly opened the door and saw Bomi smiling to herself while laying on the bed.

“yah, you’re really creepy, you know that?” I said making her jump.

“oh gosh! Jung Eunji, you seriously need to learn how to knock!” She threw a pillow at me, but I dodged it and it hit Naeun.

“omo, are you okay?!” I asked, then I grabbed the pillow and threw it back at Bomi.

“yeah I’m fine oppa…oops, I mean unnie! Sorry this is gonna take time to get used to.” Naeun smiled.

“w-wait…” Bomi got off the bed realizing the situation.

“hmm?” I said pretending to be clueless.

“uhh…” Bomi stared blankly.

“aiish. I told her. Now get over it!”

“you did what now?” Bomi was still shocked.

“I told her the truth. And she’s really awesome for taking it so well.” I said squeezing her hand.

“when did you tell her?” Bomi asked.

“about 10 minutes ago.” I answered.

“did you tell Chorong unnie?” Bomi asked.

“nope.” Naeun answered, “I've been meaning to ask, do you like Chorong unnie?”

“yeah... I just asked her out earlier today, that’s why I was smiling!” Bomi smiled unconsciously at the mention of Chorong unnie’s name.

“wow daebak, good job! I didn’t think you had it in you.” I said patting her on the back.

“did you ask her out as Jackson or as Bomi?” Naeun asked.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter