Chomi Part 2

Apink Short Stories/One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Friday

I was feeling nervous as I made my way to Chorong unnie’s apartment. Today was our first date. I can’t believe I’m having a date with Chorong unnie. I wanted to stop by and talk to Naeun first about what I should do on the date, but she had to leave early in the morning to go see Eunji. She’s already ditching me for her girlfriend. Aiiya. I got to Chorong unnie’s door and knocked on it, I was completely surprised when I saw Naeun opening the door.

“yah, what are you doing here?”

“I’m here for the double date!” Naeun said then pulled me in.

“double date? What?!” I was confused at the situation.

“oh Bbom-ah, you’re here already? Come help me pack up.” Chorong unnie said.

“pack up? Pack up for what?” I asked walking into the kitchen.

“the beach!” Chorong unnie shouted happily.

“the beach? That’s where you want to go on our first date?”

“well double date technically.” Eunji said as she walked in.

Great my first date with Chorong unnie and I’m going to be stuck with Naeun and Eunji.

“how come no one told me about this?”

“we thought it would be nice to surprise you!” Naeun said coming to hug my side.

“hey Naeun-ah are you trying to make me jealous?” Eunji pouted.

“yeah, Naeun keep your hand off my girl.” Chorong unnie said smiling.

I blushed at her calling me her girl. This is going to be a great day, I hope. After we packed up the stuff I went back to my place and got some extra clothes. Then we headed off to the beach. The weather felt great, it was the perfect beach weather. I blasted music, and we all sang along. It was a really fun car ride, having everyone singing and be cheerful.

“alright here we are!” I announced as we reached the parking lot.

“yay!” Shouted the other three, I felt like I was the oldest see how they all skipped happily to the sand, while I unloaded the car.

I didn’t want to disturb their happiness so I set up everything by myself and then sat on the blanket watching them. Eunji and Naeun were holding hands with their feet in the water staring out into the open sea, while Chorong unnie was stomping on the water like a little kid. Then she was chasing after the waves, then running back when the waves were coming. I couldn’t help but laughed at her cuteness. She slowly walked back, then sat beside me.

“why aren’t you going near the water?” Chorong unnie asked.

“someone has to watch the stuff.” I answered.

“come on, let’s go have some fun.” She said pulling my arm.

“I’m fine just watching you guys. You looked really cute out there.”

“t-thanks.” Chorong unnie said blushing a bit.

I thought she would leave and go back to playing in the water, but instead she rested her head on my shoulder and stared into the ocean.

“why did you ask me out?” Chorong unnie asked.

“because I like you.” I answered as if it was an obvious answer.

“why do you like me?”

“why are you asking?”

“I’m just curious.”

“I think you’re the most beautiful person I’ve ever set my eyes on. You’re also the nicest person ever, normal would people just ignored me walking in the rain and walk away, but you actually came and gave me your umbrella. You rather let yourself get wet than let me, a stranger.”

“yah, are you calling me not normal?” she cut me off.

“yup. You’re not human.”

“then what am I?” Chorong unnie lifted her head and looked into my eyes.

“an angel.” I said giving her a big smile.

“you’re so cheesy!” Chorong unnie nudged my shoulder.

“do you like it?”

“yes.” Chorong unnie said softly.

“hey lovebirds, come on. Let’s play in the water!” Eunji shouted.

“let’s go Bbom-ah, we can see the stuff from it so it’ll be fine.”

I agreed then we walked into the water. Chorong unnie then ran into the water like a kid. I could get used to seeing this, she just look so happy. I went in and immediately Naeun started plashing me with water.

“yah, you’re gonna get it!” I started splashing water back at her.

We started splashing water at each other and just stayed in the water playing. Chorong unnie would occasionally duck into the water then swam to my leg and try to scare me. I would always be surprised and scream. After splashing Eunji nonstop, I looked around and noticed Chorong unnie was gone. Aiish she’s probably trying to scare me again. I looked around waiting for her to pop up, but she never did. Suddenly I saw a big wave coming towards us. I told the others to prepare, I went under water to try to find Chorong unnie. I saw her trying to untangle herself from seaweeds.

I tried my best to swim to her, but the big wave crashed causing me to fall over. After getting my balance, I saw Eunji and Naeun getting up and walking towards the sand, but still no sign of Chorong unnie. Is she still stuck? I went under water and saw Chorong unnie unconscious. Oh no! I hurried and swam towards her then tried to untangle the seaweed. I would have finished so much faster if it weren’t for the stupid smal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter