Chomi

Apink Short Stories/One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Long A/N...just a warning~

Bomi POV

I started running through the trails of the park like usual for my morning jog. My friends call me crazy for waking up at 5 in the morning just to run, but I like staying fit. I started running at my usual trail, but then I felt like maybe I should change it up a bit. So instead of going to the right trail, I went to the left.

As I was jogging I was enjoying the new scenery when I stumbled onto a rock and tripped. As I regained my balance and looked around making sure no one saw the embarrassing scene, I noticed a girl sitting against the tree. She was covered in blood and injuries and I’m pretty sure she was unconscious.

I didn’t know what to do, so I gently picked her up and then brought her to my house. I would have called for the doctors, but then they would take forever. Why let someone else do the work that you’re just as capable for?

I laid her on my bed and then gathered all my supplies and started treating her. I noticed there were a lot of bruises on her and small cuts. Crap. I’m going to have to cut her clothes opened. Okay I’ve done this before, I should be okay doing it again…but this time I don’t have the patient’s consent. Whatever. This is an emergency.

After I finished stripping her…poor choice of words…I started cleaning her wounds and treating them. Then after that I dressed her in new clothes, my clothes seemed too big on hers so I used Naeun’s clothes since she always leaves them at my house. After she was fully dressed, I heard my phone ringing so I quickly picked it up so it wouldn’t wake her up.

“hey where are you?” My best friend asked.

“I don’t think I’m coming to work today.”

“how come? What about all your appointments?”

“take care of them please. Something came up.”

“you’re still in bed aren’t you?”

“of course not! Just come over once you’re done and I’ll explain.”

“alright fine, do you want me to bring Naeun along?”

“it would be weird if Naeun wasn’t with you.”

“alright bye, go back to sleep now.”

“I’m not still in bed!”

I guess Eunji hung up before I finished speaking. I stared at the girl studying her features. She was really beautiful. I wonder how she got herself injured like this. She had a small wallet inside her jean pocket, I reached over the nightstand to see inside to find out her identity. Her name was Park Chorong and she is two years older than me. Strange, there’s no address.  

I heard the bed moving so I quickly closed her wallet and put it back onto the nightstand. I looked over to her and saw her slowly opening her eyes. I didn’t know what to do so I continued staring at her. I noticed her wincing when she moved too much or an injury touching the blanket. Once her eyes were fully opened, they landed on me. She jumped a little and started backing up.

“hey I see you’re awake.” I said not knowing what else to say.

“w-who are you? W-where am I?” She asked softly that I barely heard her.

“umm I found you by the park unconscious, as to where we are. We’re at my house.”

“oh…”

Then silence fell between us. She looked around and I can see fear in her eyes.

“if you don’t mind, what happened to you?” I asked.

“I do mind.”

“oh okay…”

She started getting off the bed and lost balance a bit, but caught herself.

“I don’t think you’re not in shape to be walking around.”

“I’m fine. Thank you, I’ll be leaving now.”

She walked over to the nightstand to gather her wallet and key then she was heading to the door, but then she immediately fell back. Luckily I was able to catch her before she fell.

“you should rest a bit more.” I said, but I got no response from her.

I turned her to face me and noticed she had lost conscious again. I picked her up and brought her back to my bed. Why do I have a feeling that this girl is going to be troublesome…

After I put her on my bed I walked over to the kitchen to make some food. Maybe she fainted again from not eating. I rummaged through my fridge and found nothing. All I had were leftovers. I took out my phone to call Eunji for her help.

“yesssss?” she answered.

“when are you coming?”

“in about an hour. I was going to grab something to eat with Naeun first.”

“buy take outs and come eat here. I need you to bring over chicken soup.”

“why? Are you sick?”

“yes, so hurry. I need my soup.”

“geeze you baby. I’ll be over in 30 minutes then.”

“thanks, you’re the best!”

“yeah I better be.”

I hung up and then went back to check on Park Chorong. I saw her still sleeping peacefully. Why is she so stubborn? I hope that next time she wakes up she will just stay in bed until she fully recovers.

After a while Eunji texted me saying that she was in front of my door. So I went to the door and opened it for her.

“sup!” She greeted when she walked in.

“hey Bomi unie!” Naeun greeted right behind Eunji.

“hey guys, just bring the food to the kitchen.”

The three of us walked into the kitchen and started setting up the food. Eunji handed me the chicken soup so I poured it into a stove and put it on low heat so it would still be hot when Chorong wakes up.

“so are you sick?” Eunji asked.

“uhh not exactly.”

“what do you mean?”

“come here.”

I gestured for them to follow me to my bedroom. I placed my finger to my mouth telling them to be quiet. Then I slowly opened the door revealing Chorong sleeping soundly on my bed. I can see the confusion on Eunji’s and Naeun’s face. I quietly closed the door and pushed them back to the kitchen.

“new girlfriend?” Eunji asked.

“no, she’s someone I found at the park.”

“you found her at the park? What?” Naeun asked with a confused look.

“she was unconscious and injured when I found her, so I brought her here and took care of her.”

“wow Bomi-ah, you’re so nice, but don’t you think her family will be worried about her?”

“eh she’ll contact them when she’s better.”

“her clothes looks strangely familiar…” Naeun said.

“yeah it’s yours.”

“what?!”

“sorry! She didn’t fit mine. You both have the same body figure.”

“hey! What are you doing checking out my girlfriend’s figure?”

“stupid.” I said hitting Eunji on the head.

“hey! This is why she’s becoming a dummy, you keep hitting her on the head!” Naeun said hitting my hand.

“Naeunnie!” Eunji pouted.

We all stopped talking when we heard some sound. We looked over to my bedroom door and saw Chorong walking out slowly. As she was walking she was holding the wall and whatever near by to support her. I quickly ran to her side and grabbed her arm to help her walk. I guess she was too tired or she was finally warming up to me, because she just let me hold her like that. I helped lead her to the kitchen and helped her sit down. Eunji and Naeun were staring at her, I’m pretty sure she was feeling uncomfortable.

“yah stop it.” I said hitting the both of them.

“hi I’m Eunji, this is my girlfriend Naeun.” Eunji introduced herself right away. As expected. Eunji isn’t scared to talk to new people.

“hi.” She said quietly.

I quickly got out a bowl and poured the soup in, then I placed it in front of her.

“here I think you need some food in you.”

“thanks, but no thanks. I’m not really hungry.”

“you should still eat, it’ll help make you feel better.”

She continued staring at the soup and not touching it. So I sat beside her and grabbed a spoon to feed her. I placed it in front of and waited for her to open . Much to my surprise she actually opened . So I quickly blew on the soup and then fed her.

Then I continued doing so until there was no more.

“how are you feeling?”

“better. Thanks.”

“so, what’s your name?” Eunji asked.

“Park Chorong.” She answered shortly.

“I’m just going to get straight to the point, why were you in the park filled with injuries?” I asked.

“I think I should go now. Thank you for taking care of me, I wish I can somehow repay you, but I don’t think I have the money.”

“you can repay me by telling me how you got the injuries.” I said grabbing her wrist gently before she could leave.

I don’t know if it’s the doctor in me that wants to help everyone in need, or there’s something about her. She puts up a strong front, but I can see that she’s a fragile little puppy.

“Bomi-ah, if she doesn’t want to tell you then let her be.” Eunji said.

I sighed letting her hand go. Then she walked towards my door, looked back for a bit, and then she left.

“why do you look so down? She’s just a stranger.” Eunji said.

“I don’t know…what if she gets hurt again, but no one will be there to save her?”

“yeah Eunji unnie, I’m a bit worried too…”

“I can’t believe I’m going to sugg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter