2Eun Part 1

Apink Short Stories/One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji POV

“okay now carefully check both ways.” My best friend said.

“hush. I know how to back up!” I said, looking back both ways before backing my car out.

“I’m just making sure! You haven’t drove in so long.”

“okay okay, thank you for the warning.”

I started gently backing out of the parking lot, then I put my car on drive and stepped on the gas.

“YAH! LOOK OUT!” Bomi shouted.

Before I could process what was happening I heard a thud.

“please tell me it wasn’t a person.” I pleaded.

“I told you to be careful!” Bomi hurriedly got out of the car.

I got out of the car to see what exactly happened. A girl was laying on the ground and her head was bleeding.

“oh !” I took out my phone and started dialing for help.

“miss, are you okay?” Bomi asked gently shaking the girl, but the girl was out cold.

I was feeling really guilty about this. I really hope that she’s okay. Beside her was her phone, but it was all cracked and broken since I guess she dropped it when she got hit.

Soon the ambulance and the police came. The ambulance put her on the gurney and loaded her onto the ambulance truck.

“I’m going to need one of you to go with me.” One of the paramedics said.

“I’ll go, since it was my fault. Bomi you stay here and tell the police what happened.” I said patting Bomi on the back while she nodded her head.

I got onto the truck and sat beside the girl. As we were driving to the hospital my eyes was focused on her. Beside her bloody head, everything about her was perfect. From her facial structure to her slim perfect body. I would say she’s a model or an actress.

Soon we arrived at the hospital and they wheeled her into the surgery room while I stayed outside. I took out my phone to call my secretary while waiting.

“yes boss?”

“cancel all my meetings and appointments today.” I said.

“why?”

“because I ran into a little trouble and will be busy all day.”

“what did you do now?” I can feel her sighing at me.

“nothing! Okay maybe something…I kind of hit someone with my car.”

“YOU DID WHAT NOW?!” my secretary, Hayoung, shouted into the phone.

“it was an accident!” I defended myself.

“so how is the person you hit?”

“I don’t know, she’s in surgery right now. it seems like she hit her head pretty hard.”

“oh alright then. Just have the hospital bill and everything sent to the company then and I’ll take care of it.”

“thank you! You’re the best Hayoungie!” I said sweetly.

“yeah yeah yeah. Hey can I get off early then? Since you’re not going to be here anyways.”

“you just want to spend time with your precious ‘Joojoo bug’ huh?” I said teasingly.

“yes. You may not understand now, but you will when you get yourself a special someone.”

“sheesh you talk like you’re older than me.”

“so yeah? Can I?”

“yeah sure, have fun! Go out for a nice dinner and use the company’s card, dinner’s on me tonight.”

“wow you’re the best Eunji unnie! Alright, good luck with everything an tell me how everything turn out.”

With that we hung up. Hayoung is a dear old friend of mine, she was out of a job so I suggested that she work as my secretary. She was iffy at first because she didn’t like the fact that I get to boss her around, but nonetheless she agreed. To be honest it seems like she doesn’t work at all. Most of the times she just answers the phone and keep tabs of my schedules for me.

“excuse me, are you with the girl that got hit by a car?” A nurse asked me.

“ahh yes that’s me. How is she?”

“she’s doing okay now, she got a concussion, but other than that she’s fine. Do you know her name or contact information?”

“no I’m sorry.” I said shaking my head.

“then you have to be responsible for her until she wakes up or when we can contact a family member.”

“okay that’s fine by me. Where is she now?”

“she’s in room 335. It’s past that door then turn left and you’ll see it.”

“okay thank you!”

I started walking to find the room. I hope she wakes up soon. Her friends and family may be worried.

I walked into the room and saw her laying there on the bed with bandages around her head. She still looked like a goddess. I took a chair and moved to the side of the bed. I know I was being a creep by watching her, but seriously she was so beautiful. I gently moved a strand of hair out of her face.

Suddenly my phone started ringing so I hurriedly picked it up hoping it didn’t wake her up.

“yes?” I whispered as I walked out of the room.

“where a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter