Chomi Part 2

Apink Short Stories/One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two weeks later

Chorong POV

I haven't talk to Bomi in two weeks. Two whole long weeks. She send me thousands of texts but I ignored them.

 

*Unnie where r u?*

 

*R u ok? Y aren't u replying to my texts?*

 

*Park Chorong if u don't reply right now. I will ignore u for a whole day >;(*

 

*I miss you ;(*

 

*WHERE DF R U? OPEN THE DOOR IM AT YOUR HOUSE*

 

*I'm not leaving till u open this door*

 

*please we need to talk*

 

*It's been three days, u can't avoid me forever*

 

*Can I at least come over to see Byulie? I really miss her*

 

*I'm really gonna cry if u don't reply T_T*

 

*I'm seriously mad at u now...*

 

*what gives? I thought we were best friends forever?*

 

*you're driving me crazy you know that?*

 

*It's been a week. Fine. If u don't care about our friendship then let's just not be friends anymore*

 

I wanted to reply but I couldn't. Everytime I'm about to, I think of that scene. The scene of Bomi and Naeun kissing. I don't know why but when I saw them kissing, it felt like the world was about to end and my heart hurt like crazy. I shouldn't be feeling this way, Bomi is just my best friend. I like Eunji. I keep telling myself that but I was still so confused. I just needed more time to think.

 

I think I'm going crazy from not talking to Bomi for two weeks. She stopped coming to my practices and waiting for me in front of my house after the first week. When I'm at home and get bored, I talk to Byulie. She really does look a little like Bomi. Now that I have had time to think, I think I really am in love with my best friend, but it's too late now. She has Naeun. I'll just grow old alone…

 

I haven’t talk to Eunji these two weeks either so I decided to call her and ask her to come get a few drinks together.

 

Eunji POV

This has been a crazy two weeks for me. I still can't believe I got the girl of my dreams to be my girlfriend.

 

Flashback

After I got discharged from the hospital and I got a text from an unkown number saying

 

*Tis os sun naeun com tp ny apt rn adddres os 8348273 glenale sr*

 

At first I wasn't sure if it was really Naeun but based on the text she seemed drunk so I was really worried. I texted one of her cheerleader friends that gave me their number to ask where Naeun lives.

 

I get to her apartment and knocked on the door. Naeun opens the door and the place reeked of alcohol. Then I see her drinking, crying and talking to herself.

 

"OH eUnjI YouRe HerE! ComE DrInk WitH ME!" she said then plopped herself on me.

 

"Stop drinking. You need to go to sleep" I started carrying her to her bedroom.

 

When I placed her gently down onto the bed she wrapped her and around my neck and wouldn't let go.

 

"kiss me" she demanded.

 

I was shocked because I want to but I can’t take advantage of her when she's drunk...right?

 

"go to sleep youre drunk" I said trying to pull her arms off but instead she pulls my neck closer to her and our lips connected.

 

"Naeun    ah     let     go    of     me" I said in between the kiss.

 

She stopped and stared at me.

 

"You like me right?"

 

Crap how did she find out?

 

"Uhhh" I wasn't sure how to respond.

 

"ok good" she said then she pulled me back into the kiss. We were making out and she was feeling me up then she started taking my clothes off.

 

"show me how much you like me" she whispered in my ear.

 

Is she really trying to make me go crazy? I can't believe I'm about to do it with my goddess. This seems so wrong since she’s drunk but it felt so right. I helped her take her shirt and shorts off and damn her body finee. We continued to kiss and I started leaving kiss trails all over her body (A/n: Yup 2eun did it and sorry I dunno how to write ).

"AHHHHH"

 

A loud dolphin scream woke me up.

 

"WHAT?! WHATS WRONG" I said getting up.

 

"What are you doing here?! How do you even know where I live? Why are you in my bed?!"

 

I see a freaked out Naeun with sheets covering her perfect body. It's so soft. Ugh I miss being on top of her. Wait what am I thinking at a time like this...

 

"First of all, you texted me to come to your house but you were too drunk to text properly so I had to ask your friend for your address. And second of all ummm... you don't remember?" I said sounding disappointed.

 

"If I remembered would I be asking you?"

 

"um you were drunk last night and we kinda did it?" I said rubbing the back of my neck. It was awkward to say it out loud.

 

"W-what. T-this was a m-mistake right? L-lets forget this ever happened" she said stuttering.

 

When she said that, I felt my heart crumble into a million pieces. So I was a mistake huh? Sigh.

 

"No." I said with a straight face.

 

"W-what do you mean 'no'?"

 

"It means I really like you. I don't want this to be a mistake"

 

I can tell that she was shocked by my straightforwardness.

 

"I really really like you. Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked inching closer to her.

 

"B-but we barely met. And can you put some clothes on first?"

 

"Ok"

 

Then we both put our clothes on.

 

"So what is your answer?"

 

"Sorry but I don't feel the same way. You should find someone that could actually return your love"

 

"No. Just you wait Son Naeun. I will make you fall in love with me within a week. If I don't then I will leave you alone forever"

 

"Do as you please, but I advise you to not waste your time" she said in the nicest way possible.

 

I don't mind. I'm confident that she will see my heart and change for me.

 

"Don't worry Naeunnie. Can I call you Naeunnie? Ok great. I will show you how much I lose you through actions and hopefully you will fall for me" I said smiling. Then I kissed her on the cheek and ran out of her house.

"REMEMBER TO LOCK YOUR DOOR AND DON'T OPEN IT FOR STRANGERS" I screamed while running out

 

Naeun POV

This was too sudden. We barely met and she's already confessing to me? Is this a joke? What a weird kid. I mean she’s really cute and from the short flashbacks of last night, she was really good in bed. And her lips were so soft jrhejdk what am I thinking right now. I like Bomi. I should have told Eunji that, maybe she would have given up but a tiny part of me didn't want her to give up.

 

For the next week she's been walking me to class, carrying my books, holding the door for me, getting me lunch, coming to watch me at my practices, getting me water when I look tired. Aiish doesn't this girl have anything else better to do?

 

For some reason on the last day of that week she didn't come to school.

 

Why isn't she here today?

 

Did she finally give upon trying?

 

I should be happy that she’s not here constantly bothering me anymore but why does a part of me feel so lonely without her... No stop. I won't let her get to me. I'm not gonna fall for her.

 

Eunji POV

I have been taking good care of my Naeunnie for the past week and just when I thought she was starting to feel something for me, I see her kissing a guy on the cheek after they both got out of the car together. They held hands and walked to class. So she already had someone? Why didn't she just tell me she already had a boyfriend, I would have stopped bothering her...maybe...

 

Ugh why does my heart hurt so much even though I knew she doesn’t feel the same way about me? I should just give up. I don't want to be a relationship wrecker and a beautiful, popular girl like Naeun wouldn't date me, she probably has so many admirers that are ten times better than me.

 

it. I'm not going to class today, too depressed.

 

I ditched school on Friday and today is Monday already. I decided to go to class since the weekend was enough for me to sob and mope around. I went to school through the west side because I know Naeun always goes through the front. I have to give up on her and seeing her seeing beautiful face won't help at all.

 

I'm half way to my class and I think god hates me because on the other side of the walk way I see Naeun. Why is she so damn gorgeous?

 

I stared for 5 seconds then I see her about to look my way so I panicked and tried to escape. I turn around to start running and didn't see the person behind me so I accidentally bumped into her. Crap. Now everyone's looking... including Naeun.

 

I quickly get up and apologize to the person for pumping into them and started helping them pick up their stuff.

 

"I'm so so so soo sorry! Here let me help you get that"

 

"I-it's fine" she said shyly.

 

When I finally see her face, I realize that it was one of Naeun's cheerleader friends. The one that gave me her number. Awkwarddd I never called her even though she told me to.

 

I was feeling really bad at this point because I see a bruise and some scratch marks on her forehead. did I really bump into her that hard?

 

"Omg your head! I'm so sorry! Don't move" I said freaking out then I take out a disinfectant wipe from my bag and started gently wiping the dirt and a little bit blood stains off. And yes I carry around disinfectant wipes, not my fault I'm a germaphobe.

 

"Ssssss" she winced in pain. Ouch, that must have stung but this is the only way to keep it from getting infected.

 

Is her face naturally that red or is it just me. Eh probably from the pain.

 

"Don't worry I'm almost done" I said then I took out a bandaid.

 

"There all better" I said smiling widely.

 

"Thank you" she said giving me a small smile. I was just about to walk off but I see her limping a little. . Did she twist something? She has practice later what's gonna happen?!

 

"Are you ok? Can you walk?" I said grabbing her arm to help her.

 

"Yea I'm fine. You should go to class”

 

Then she starts limping to her class.

 

Dammit why do I have to be such a nice person... I grab her books and held them with one arm and I grabbed one of her arms and put it over my shoulder. I was trying to support her with my other arm.

 

“Come on let’s go to the nurse’s office” I said then I guided her there.

 

While we were walking away from the scene, I saw a glimpse of Naeun looking mad af. Why is she mad? Is she jealous or something…? No. why would she be jealous, she has her boyfriend. Then I concentrated on helping Uji fall. Oh by the way Uji is Naeun’s cheerleading friend that I just ran over. To be honest, she’s almost as beautiful as Naeun.

 

After that incident, me and Uji became pretty close. We hung out together practically everyday for the next four days. I would go wait for her practices to end so we could go eat and I would always see Naeun there. I still tried to avoid her but there was no point, she was ignoring me anyways. She doesn’t even look at me when we pass by each other.

 

Uji isn’t a rebound alright? I still miss Naeun like crazy but hanging out with Uji helps me not think about her… as much. We are just two normal close friends that like to hang out together everyday, or so I thought…

 

That Saturday, we were gonna hang out but her coach told there there was a last minute practice. They had a break in between and Uji grabbed me by my wrist and told me to follow her, and so I did.

 

We were at this empty hallway and Uji looks at me with this serious face.

 

“Eunji-ah I know you like Naeun, but I really like you. When I first saw you at the gymnasium admiring Naeun and saving her when she fell, I felt that you were the coolest person on this planet and I really wanted to get to know you better. And now that I have. I can truly say I’m in love with you. Will you be my girlfriend?”

 

Holy snickerdoodles where did that come from. I know I will only love Naeun but she already has a boyfriend and I don’t want to break Uji’s heart. She’s so nice and beautiful almost as perfect as Naeun. I think I should give her a chance.

 

I was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter