2Eun

Apink Short Stories/One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun POV

Just friends don’t steal secret glances at each other.

Why did I agree to study with her? I’m not getting any studies done at all. When I try to read my books, my eyes keep drifting to her. She looked so cute when she studies. Her expression would go from seriousness to confusion then to a proud look because she figured it out.

Just friends don’t get butterflies from each other.

Sometimes she would catch me glancing at her, but she didn’t say much of it. Instead she gives me her wonderful eye smile then turn back. The eye smile that makes my heart race. It shouldn’t make my heart race. I don’t like her that way, we’re just friends.

Just friends don’t get jealous when the other one talks about someone else.

“hey Naeun-ah, I forgot to tell you something funny.” She said suddenly.

“what is it?”

“you know Bomi right? Yesterday I was going to her house and usually I go in through the backyard. She saw me and she was running to hug me, but since her glass door was so clear. she thought it was open! She ran straight into the glass. It was so funny, you should have seen her nose!” She said then started laughing.

Bomi unnie. Every story she tells me it always has Bomi unnie in it. I never met Bomi unnie before, but it seems that they’re good friends. Or are they more than friends? I go crazy every time she mentions Bomi unnie. Does she ever tell any stories about me to Bomi unnie? Why am I feeling jealous? We’re just friends. The only feelings I have for her is just friends.

“oh wow that must have hurt a lot.” I gave a light chuckle, “Bomi unnie is seriously the opposite of Chorong unnie. It’s weird how we get along so well, but our choice of friends are so different.”

She smiled at me and then went back to her studying.

“be right back.” I said getting up. I needed to be away for a bit.

I walked around and looked at books to help keep my mind off of her. Why is she constantly on my mind? We. Are. Just. Friends. I kept telling myself this, but even I don’t believe my own words.

“damn! What a nice view.” A voice said.

I turned around and saw three guys coming to surround me. I was getting scared, I looked around, but I was already far away from the study room. No one was around to help if anything were to happen. I tried to walk away, but one of the guys grabbed my hand.

“hey where do you think you’re going?” The 2nd guy said.

“yeah, let’s have some fun.” The 3rd guy grabbed my other hand.

“s-stop, get away from me!” I struggled to get out of their holds, but no luck.

“scream and you will feel a lot of pain.” The 1st guy said then showed me his pocketknife.

I was feeling really hopeless at this point. Maybe I should just scream and get stabbed, that would be better than having these guys take an advantage of me.

“hey! What are you doing?!” I heard her voice shouted.

“none of your business. Get out of here before you get hurt.” The 2nd guy said in a scary tone.

“get away from her!” she came to my side and tried to get the grip of the guys hands off.

“you’re asking for it!” the 1st guy said then started to swing the pocketknife.

Luckily she had fast reflexes so she dodged it and then elbowed the 2nd guy making him lose his grip on me. I used my free hand to try to hit the 3rd guy, but he was pretty strong. Eunji unnie saw me having troubles so she kicked him in his special spot making him fall to the ground. The 1st guy looked scared and hopeless so he started running away. The other two guys started getting up and then ran away.

“what kind of es tries to harass a girl in the library?!” Eunji unnie mumbled to herself.

“are you alright? Did they hurt you or anything?!” she asked then hugged me tightly as tears were falling down my cheeks. She let go for a bit and kissed me on the forehead then hugged me tighter. I don’t know how long we stayed like this, but I didn’t care. I was happy to be in her arms.

Just friends don’t hold each other like that.

Eunji POV

Just friends don’t steal secret glances at each other.

God. Why is she so beautiful? She looks so concentrated on the textbook and it’s really cute. I was trying really hard not look at her, but it’s hard. How can you ig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter