2Eun

Apink Short Stories/One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun POV

There she goes again. Why does Hayoung always wrap her arms around my Eunji unnie? Before it was cute, but now it’s really getting on my nerve.

“unnie!” I shouted as I ran and clung onto her arm.

“hey beautiful!” She said kissing my forehead.

“ahh unnie! What if someone sees?” I turned my head to hide my blush.

“I don’t care.” Eunji unnie said then kissed me again.

“get a room!” Hayoung said as she came beside Eunji unnie.

My hand slid down to Eunji unnie’s hands and I interlocked them. When Hayoung came I pulled Eunji unnie’s a little closer to me. It was subconsciously. I’m just so scared that Hayoung would steal Eunji unnie away from me, but she has Namjoo so I doubt it. Still, I felt insecure. The way Hayoung would wrap her arms around Eunji unnie protectively as if Eunji unnie’s is hers. Also the way Eunji unnie would let her. That really bothers me. Eunji unnie is more clueless than I thought.

I was brought out of my thoughts when Eunji unnie let go of our interlocked hands and was laughing with Hayoung. Then Hayoung stuck her tongue out and started running, Eunji unnie left my side and started running after.

“how can you deal with that?” Namjoo asked suddenly coming to my side.

“deal with what?”

“that!” She gestured to Eunji unnie hugging Hayoung from behind smiling big.

“trust me, if looks could kill, Hayoung would be dead by now.”

“hey! Don’t kill my Hayoungie.”

“then tell her to stop doing that to Eunji unnie!”

“you should tell Eunji unnie to stop!”

“ugh. This is frustrating me. It’s always Hayoung! How are you not going mad?” I asked.

“I’m going crazy unnie, Hayoung never smiled that big or laugh so much when she’s with me.” Namjoo said sadly.

“maybe you should talk to her?” I said trying to make her feel better.

“then you should talk to Eunji unnie also.”

“maybe…”

We walked into the van and then went back to our dorm. Eunji unnie sat next to me, while Namjoo and Hayoung sat together. Hayoung was resting her head on Namjoo’s shoulder, which I thought was cute. I can see that Namjoo was enjoying as she would smile while playing with Hayoung’s fingers. Eunji unnie was on her phone and completely ignoring me. I would try to hold her hand, but then she would let it go to scroll through her phone.

We got back to our dorm and everyone went their separate ways. Bomi unnie had Weekly Idol recording, so she stayed in the van. Chorong unnie also stayed in the van because she was going to the company gym to exercise. Hayoung had a test for her school so she was inside our room studying. Namjoo felt bored just sitting and staring at her so she went to nap. Eunji unnie went to the couch and sat down and continued playing on her phone.

I was feeling neglected so I went to the couch and rested my head on her lap. She looked down on me and gave me her eye smile then went back to her stupid phone.

“unnie.” I said.

No response.

“Eunji unnie!” I said a little louder.

Still no response.

“Jung Hyerim!” I shouted.

“YAH! What did you just call me?!” Eunji unnie was surprised and accidentally pushed me off the couch.

“ahh unnie!” I cried out as I stood up and rubbed my .

“omo Naeun-ah!” Eunji unnie was about to help me up, but her phone rang, “ahh hold on.” then she picked up her phone.

I was appalled by this. I can’t believe she pushed me off the couch and didn’t even helped me up. I went to Chorong unnie’s room since Hayoung was in ours. I went in and locked the door and went to lay on the bed. This unnie, I can’t believe she’s being like this.

After about 10 minutes or so I heard Eunji unnie calling me. I didn’t feel like answering so I just ignored her. Then I heard a knock on the door.

“Naeun-ah, are you in there?” I heard Eunji unnie asked.

I decided to just ignore her. I heard footsteps walking away. Then my phone made a sound and I saw that I got a message from Eunji unnie.

Yah, where are you?

I threw my phone to the side and continued laying down on the bed. Eunji unnie is always ignoring me, let’s see how she will react if I ignore her.

I woke up and looked at the time. I fell asleep for two hours! I sat up and noticed a figure laying beside me. I move the strand of hair out of the person’s face and realized it was Chorong unnie. I guess she was tired from the gym. I took my phone and saw that I got a bunch of texts and calls in the first hour. Mostly from Eunji unnie. I guess she realized that I was in Chorong unnie’s room when Chorong unnie came home. I walked into the living room and saw Bomi unnie and Namjoo watching TV together.

“where’s Eunji unnie and Hayoung?” I asked.

“they went out to dinner together.” Bomi unnie answered.

As if I wasn’t jealous enough already…

“oh…” I said as I went to sit next to Namjoo on the couch.

“you’re not bothered by this?” I whispered to Namjoo.

“a little bit, but Hayoung and I had a talk about it so I guess I should be fine with it.”

I felt a little mad, because I wanted to talk to Eunji unnie about it, but she’s always so busy! I got up and went into my room not wanting to burst out in tears due to my madness. I got out my phone and decided to ask Taemin oppa to hangout. I needed to get my mind off of things and Taemin oppa always makes me smile and helps me forget about my problems.

After getting ready I went to meet oppa at a restaurant. Luckily SM owned the restaurant, so I didn’t have to put on a disguise. If people saw Taemin oppa and I hanging out rumors will sure be created.

“Naeun-ah, over here!” I saw Taemin oppa waving his hand.

“hey!” I greeted.

“long time no talk! How are you?”

“I’m good, what about you?”

“I’m great!”

We started talking about what’s been happening. After We Got Married ended, oppa and I stayed in contact and we became really good friends. I told him about my problems with Eunji unnie while he listened carefully and nodded his head along. It felt nice to be able to just talk someone and have them be there for you. Before it was Eunji unnie who would be there and listen to me, but now she’s constantly busy.

After we finished eating we decided to walk around a little bit arou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter