Chomi

Apink Short Stories/One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi POV

I was walking to the park when my eyes caught a familiar figure. Isn’t that Chorong unnie? Who is she with? I thought she was busy today. I decided to walk closer to try to hear what they were saying. I hid behind a tree praying so Chorong unnie doesn’t see me.

“you’ll be fine!” Chorong unnie said.

“I’m scared!” The girl said.

“trust me, okay? Did you have fun last night?  That was my first time, so I’m sorry if I was screaming too much.” Chorong unnie said giving a smile.

First time? First time doing what? It involved screaming…

“yeah thanks Chorong unnie. I had a lot of fun, that was my first time too. I thought it was really cute and funny that you kept screaming my name. Thanks for helping me take my mind off of things.”

Chorong unnie kept screaming her name? Her first time? Did they do it? What?! Is Chorong unnie cheating on me? Who is this girl? First time what? This is really killing me.

“you should go now, be careful! I’m sorry I can’t take you there. I have to go back home since I stayed at your place all night, my parents are a little worried. You’ll be fine, okay? I’ll come visit you when you’re done.”

Chorong unnie pulled the girl into a long hug then kissed her on the forehead, which makes me jealous. Is this why Chorong unnie didn’t answer my calls or texts last night? She was busy with that girl?

“You’re really important to me, Naeun-ah. So fight hard! Remember, I love you more than anyone in my life.” Unnie said hugging her one more time.

Chorong unnie is cheating on me. I can’t believe it. We’ve been together for 2 years. How can she do this? She loves that girl more than me? Wow. All those words she has ever told me. They were nothing but lies. I can’t believe I gave all my trust and love to her. You know what, if she wants to play that way then fine. Two can play this. I took out my phone and texted Chorong unnie to meet me in the 1st main hallway. I hope I get the timing right otherwise then plan will be ruined.

Chorong POV

After getting the text from Bomi I made my way to the hallway. I was excited to see Bomi, I was having such a hard morning that seeing Bomi will just make everything so much better. I was walking through the hallway when I heard some and scream coming out of the closet door. Ugh gross, probably just students doing it. I was about to ignore and walked past it when I heard one sentence that made my world come crumbling down.

“UGH BOMI! You’re so ing tight.”

Bomi? It can’t possible be my Bomi, can it?

“oh god, right there! Oh yes!” Bomi shouted.

That’s Bomi. Yoon Bomi. She’s doing it in a closet with another person. How could she do this to me? I felt all feelings lost in my legs and I crashed onto the floor. I start sobbing uncontrollably. I can’t believe. Why? Why would she do this? After 2 years, did she get tired of waiting? We promised each other to wait. We promised each other to be each other’s first time. But here she is losing her ity to some guy. I don’t know how long I stayed there sobbing, but I looked up when I heard the door opening.

“that was great.” The guy said.

“call me whenever you want for round two.” Bomi said winking at the guy.

I felt my heart shattered. It’s like someone took my heart out, cut it up into pieces then threw it in a blender and blended it. Bomi looked around then she noticed me, she made her way towards me with an unreadable expression.

“I thought you loved me.” I said starting to get control in myself again.

“pfft. What is love? I’m just doing what you did to me.” Bomi said coldly.

“what did I do to you? What did I do to deserve this? If you wanted to breakup you should have just broken up with me first! Is this some kind of sick joke?!”

“what did you do to me?! Are you ing stupid? You cheated on me first! I’m only doing what you did first.” Bomi shouted.

“I CHEATED ON YOU?! WHEN?!” I said losing myself.

“I saw you. This morning with a . Who is she huh? How long have you been with her for her to be the most important person in your life?”

Who was I with this morning? I was with Naeun, that’s it. Does Bomi really think I cheated on her with Naeun? Did she just called Naeun a ?!

“never call her a .” I said ice cold, then slapped her.

“wow. You’re even defending her. You must really love her.” Bomi said back just as cold.

“you idiot. She’s just my-” I tried to explain, but was cut off.

“save it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter