Chomi Part 2

Apink Short Stories/One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong POV

“hey baby!” My boyfriend greeted me.

“hey sweetie.” I smiled.

Changsub sat down beside and put his arms around me. I rested my head on his shoulder and continued watching TV. I met Changsub a year after I moved to America, he was a new coworker of mine and since I was still somewhat new we started hanging out together. After a year of knowing each other and him asking me out, I decided to give him a chance. I felt guilty at first about going out with someone when my heart still belonged to Bomi, but I told myself I shouldn’t hold out for too long. Changsub is a really nice guy and we really hit it off, plus it’s been 3 years since I last talked or even seen Bomi.

Changsub and I have been together for 6 months now. Both of us got transferred to the company in Korea because we were fluent in Korean. We both got separate apartments since it was only the beginning of our relationship, but we spend nearly everyday together.

“did you look at the pictures we took at the event yet?” He asked.

“oh! That’s what I was going to do. Aiish, I completely forgot!” I said hitting myself on the head.

“what would you do without me?” Changsub laughed.

I took out my phone and went to gallery to look at the pictures. There was an event at the company and there were a lot of cool booths and attractions.

“find that picture of us in front of the building. I wonder if it came out nice.”

“okay hold on.” I said swiping through the pictures.

Finally I got to the picture and it came out really nice. The lighting and everything was perfect.

“wow, the person who took this is really good.” Changsub said.

“yeah they are!” I said staring at the beautiful picture. I continued staring at it when I suddenly noticed something. There were people behind us, and one of that person look really familiar. I zoomed in and focused on that person.

“hey who’s that?” Changsub noticed me zooming in.

“uhh no one.” I said locking my phone right away.

“okay then…” he said warily.

“hey I’m going to go to Naeun’s house. Be back soon.” I said and kissed him on the cheek and hurried to Naeun’s house.

Once I was outside, I called for a taxi and went straight to Naeun’s house. If anyone knows anything about this it has to be Naeun. Luckily her house was close by, so when I got there I paid the driver and hurried off.

I got to the front door and knocked quickly.

“yah Son Naeun! You better open the door right this minute!” I shouted.

I heard some running and things getting knocked over. Then finally I heard the locks unlocking.

“y-yes?” Naeun asked as she opened the door.

I noticed her hair was messy and her shirt was misbuttoned.

“seriously? It’s noon and you guys are already doing it…” I said shaking my head and walked into the house.

“yeah sure come in, we’re not busy at all.” Naeun said sarcastically.

“Baby! Come back, I miss you!” Eunji shouted from the bedroom.

“I MISS YOU TOO JUNG EUNJI!” I shouted.

“hey unnie…” Eunji said with a sad tone as she came out of the bedroom.

“sorry guys, but this is really important.” I said.

“what is it?” Naeun asked.

“you two come here.” I said gesturing them to come closer.

They walked towards me and then I smacked both of their heads really hard.

“unnie! What was that for?!” Eunji rubbed her head.

“I cannot believe you two. Seriously!” I raged.

“what’s going on?” Naeun asked, still rubbing her head, then rubbed Eunji’s head.

“why didn’t you guys tell me?”

“tell you what?” Eunji asked.

“THAT BOMI IS BACK!” I shouted.

“w-what?” Naeun was surprised.

“what are you talking about, unnie? She’s not back.” Eunji said.

“don’t you dare lie to me right now.”

“for reals unnie! I haven’t heard from Bomi at all.” Eunji said.

“really? You’re not lying?”

“I swear.”

“okay then…maybe I’m just going crazy.” I said sitting down.

“why do you think she’s back?” Naeuns aid sitting beside me.

“look at this.” I showed them the picture.

“that’s a nice picture of you and your boyfriend, but what does it have to do with Bomi unnie?” Naeun asked.

“look.” I said zooming in on the person behind us.

“t-that can’t be!” Eunji said taking the phone for a closer look.

“no way!” Naeun said.                      

“yup.”

“is that really her?!” Eunji asked.

“I don’t know, it sure looks like her.”

“that son of a . She’s back and she didn’t bother calling her best friend?!” Eunji raged.

“where are you going?” Naeun asked, seeing Eunji was about to walk out of the door.

“I’m going to find her!”

“find her where? Seoul is a big city, unnie.” Naeun said soothingly to calm down Eunji.

“I can’t just sit here when Bomi is out there…” Eunji said sadly.

“tell me about it.” I muttered qu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter