Chomi Part 3

Apink Short Stories/One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong POV

It’s been two weeks since that party. Everything has just been…bad. Things between Bomi and I are still the same, or even worse one could say. Things between Naeun and Eunji are also very bad.

Flashback

“hey I think we need to talk.”

“I have nothing to say to you.” Bomi jerked her hand away from my grip and started walking.

“would you listen to me?!” I ran after her.

“stop. I don’t want to hear it. You already said everything you needed to!”

“no I didn’t! It’s not what you think!”

“leave her alone.” That girl that Bomi is with came and pulled Bomi to her side.

“can you give us a moment?” I asked gritting my teeth, trying my best not to punch her.

“no.”

“liste-“ I was about to say, but was cut off with a slap in the face.

“come close to Bomi again and it’ll be worse.” That girl said.

I tried my best to hide my emotion because Bomi just stood there. Before when we were kids, if anyone ever tried to hurt me Bomi would be there to save me, but now she’s standing there doing nothing.

“you know what I’ve had enough. If you’re not going to try and listen to me then fine. You act like I’m nothing to you, so I’ll act the same to you too. Those harsh words that you believe I said before, I never said them. I would never say those things to you. I loved you a lot Bbom-ah, you were my everything, but I guess things have changed now. I’ll just move on and you can continue thinking that I’m a horrible person.” With that said, I turned around and walked away.

A part of me was hoping that she would follow me and stop me, but she didn’t. This time I successfully held back my tears. I can’t always hold onto something that is impossible to change.

I walked up the stairs and checked every bedroom trying to find Eunji and Naeun. Finally I opened the last bedroom door and I saw two figures laying in bed and clothes everywhere. Oh gross. I felt myself panicked a bit because what if Eunji took an advantage of Naeun.

“Eunji? Naeun?” I whispered as I walked closer to the bed.

“oh unnie! Wait, it’s not what you think. I swear!” Eunji whispered back.

“uhh…” I said awkwardly as I noticed that Naeun was hugging Eunji tightly.

“she took her own clothes off! I didn’t touch her, I swear.” Eunji tried to explain.

“why are you in bed with her?”

“she has a tight grip.”

“let’s go home, Naeun can stay at my house.”

“uhh I would love to, but like I said she has a tight grip.”

“oh okay then just stay here for the night. Take care of her, okay? I’ll go home myself.”

“wait, how are you gonna get home?”

“walk I guess, or maybe the bus.”

“that’s crazy unnie! It’s late, here take my car.” She said handing me the keys.

“you barely met me today and you’re lending me your car?” I was surprised.

“yeah, I trust you!”

“alright then. Give me a call tomorrow and I’ll come pick you guys up.”

“okay, bye unnie! Be safe!”

“uh huh you too. Better take care of Naeun!” I said sternly then walked out of the door.

End of Flashback

Every time I see Bomi I would either walk the other way or not look at her at all. It hurts seeing her because she’s nothing like the Bomi I knew five years ago. I keep telling myself to forget her and just focus on school.

As for Naeun and Eunji, Naeun told me what happened to them during the night of the party. I told her that I went to check on them and Eunji didn’t do anything. At first Naeun didn’t believe me, but then she gradually believed me and started feeling guilty. She wanted to apologize to Eunji, but Eunji also changed in a way. She continued flirting and getting together with other girls. She doesn’t stop by to greet us anymore, well she greets me but completely ignores Naeun.

I finally told Naeun what happened between Bomi and I. First she apologized for talking informally to me since she didn’t know I was older. Then she tried to make me feel better and helped me take my mind off of things which I was grateful for.

“you’re staring into space again!” Naeun said waving her hands in front of me.

“oh sorry.” I apologized.

“you shouldn’t think about her, she hurt you a lot.”

“I’ll stop thinking about Bomi when you stop thinking about Eunji.”

“w-what? I’m not t-thinking about her.” Naeun stuttered and her face became red.

“oh come on! I can see through you Naeun-ah, you’re starting to like Eunji, aren’t you?”

“no…I don’t know! She won’t leave my mind. Maybe it’s just cause I feel guilty about slapping her. Yeah that’s it. That’s why I keep thinking about her.” She said trying to convince me, or herself.

“let’s go apologize to her then!”

“w-what?!”

“yeah. I know where she lives, lets go!” I said getting off Naeun’s bed and pulled her along.

“wait, unnie! I’m not ready!”

“too bad!”

“ugh what the hell? How are you so strong?!” Naeun protested.

Eunji only lived a street over so the whole time we walked there, well me dragging Naeun. I can tell that she was feeling really nervous and scared. I just want Naeun and Eunji to confess to each other already. It’s doing both of them no good by avoiding it.

We got to the front door and I finally let go of Naeun’s wrist and then knocked on the door.

“this is going to leave a bruise…” Naeun inspected her wrist.

“your fault.” I said sticking my tongue out.

“hey Chorong unnie!” Eunji opened the door and greeted, then she noticed Naeun and her smile disappeared.

“you have a minute? Can we talk?” I asked.

“umm yeah sure, come in.” Eunji widened the door, then I pushed Naeun inside.

“okay have fun talking!” I shouted then ran off.

Eunji POV

“okay have fun talking!” Chorong unnie shouted then ran off.

What in the world? I stared at Naeun awkwardly as she stood there with her head down.

“umm…” I said not knowing what to say.

Naeun continued staying quiet.

“did you need to talk to me about something?”

“I’m sorry.” She said quietly that I wasn’t sure she said something.

“what?”

“I’m sorry!” She said it louder.

“for what?”

“for slapping you and thinking the worse of you. I shouldn’t have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter