Eunrong/Choji

Apink Short Stories/One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong POV

“Bomi-ah.” I used my gentle voice to wake her up.

She slowly opened her eyes and then sat up. She yawned and rubbed her eye cutely.

“I need you to wake up the others.” I said after she was fully awake.

“why can’t you do it?”

“because I’m waking up Eunji.”

Bomi understood what I meant so she got up and went to the maknaes room. Waking up Eunji takes forever, so I needed all the time I could get. I walked into her room and saw her blanket halfway on the floor and her pillow was by her side. Her script was covered on her face. Poor Eunji must have stayed up so late looking over the script. I felt really bad, I didn’t want to wake her up, but she had a schedule in an hour.

“Eunji-ah.” I said shaking her a bit. She stirred, but didn’t wake up.

“Eunji!” I raised my voice a little and shaking her harder.

Still no response.

“yah Jung Eunji, you’re going to be late if you don’t wake up!” I started poking her harder.

She was still sleeping so I leaned in closer and kissed her on the cheeks, then whispered in her ears, “Jiji-ah, wake up or you won’t be a good morning kiss.”

She still wouldn’t budge and we were running out of time, I decided to use my last measure.

“EUNJI-AH! HELP HELP!” I screamed the top of my lungs.

“w-what?! ARE YOU OKAY?!” Eunji’s eyes shot opened and she pulled me into her arms.

“good morning!” I giggled.

She let go of me and threw me to the other side of the bed.

“that’s so mean unnie! I thought something happened!” Eunji pouted angrily.

“yah! How can you just throw me that!” I couldn’t hold in my laughter.

Eunji laid back down on the bed and then hugged me. She pulled me closer to her body and rested her chin on my head.

“Eunji-ah, we gotta wake up. You have to be somewhere in an hour.” I tried to get out of her grip, but she was too strong.

“unnie, let’s sleep.” Eunji whispered then hugged me tighter.

I wanted to fight her on this, but being in her arm just felt too comfortable. 5 minutes wouldn’t hurt…I sighed then wrapped my arms around her waist and snuggled into her. I haven’t been able to sleep with her in months. I’ve missed this a lot. She’s always busy filming her dramas and other shows nowadays that we barely see each other. The other members missed her a lot; of course I’ve missed her the most. Before when she came home late or had to leave early she would give me a kiss goodbye before leaving or going to sleep, but now she’s always so tired that she forgets.

I raised my head and saw Eunji sleeping with a smile on her face. I raised my head higher and kissed her on the lips. She immediately responded back making me smile as we kissed.

“Chorong unn-” Bomi said as she walked in, but immediately stopped when she saw us, “ew gross! My poor innocent eyes!” Bomi shouted covering her eye then walked out the door. Since she covered her eyes while walking she walked right into the walls.

“pabomi!” Eunji laughed then she turned her attention back to me, “where were we?”

“WE were getting up. Come on, you only have 45 minutes!” I hit her on the arm then got up.

“but unnie!” Eunji whined.

“go wash up or else there’s no breakfast for you!” I said sternly then walked out the room.

I heard Eunji sighing then heard the door closed. I walked into the kitchen and saw the younger members eating happily. It was a typical morning, Bomi was stuffing her face with food, Naeun was eating and drawing, and the two maknaes were talking about their school. I sat down next to Naeun and tried to take a peek at what she was drawing. She noticed and quickly covered it.

“Naeun-ah, how come you never let me see your drawings?” I pouted.

“because it’s not done yet.”

“but I still wanna see.” I grabbed her arm and pulled it a bit.

“unnie no, you gotta wait!” Naeun pulled herself back.

“please Naeun-ah, or else I’m gonna sit on you!”

“too bad!” Naeun stuck out her tongue.

I got up and then grabbed her hand so they wouldn’t be in the way. Then I sat on her lap.

“unnie, you know this is only effective if you’re heavy, but you’re so light I can’t even feel you on me.” Naeun started laughing.

“yah!” I started tickling her making her laugh even harder.

“geeze unnie, this is not a good sight.” Eunji said as she came in.

“huh?”

“it’s not fun seeing your girlfriend on someone else’s lap. You can only sit on my lap.” She pulled me onto her lap as she sat down. Then she wrapped her hand around my waist. My cheeks were getting red because we were doing this in front of the other members.

“get a room!” Bomi fake gaged.

“yah! Do you think I like seeing you make out with your girlfriend? Take your own advice.” Eunji said playfully. Bomi stuck out her tongue and continued eating.

I stayed on Eunji’s lap for the rest of breakfast. Then she hurried off to her schedule. After we finished cleaning up we all sat down in the living room to watch the tv. Eunji’s live interview was going to be on any time soon. I was feeling nervous for her because it was a live interview, if she messes up there’s no going back.

“oh it’s starting!” Hayoung said pointing to the tv.

We all gave our full

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter