2Eun

Apink Short Stories/One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun POV

I was sleeping and having a great dream when I felt my bed being shaken. I opened my eyes to take a peek at what’s going on and I see two people jumping on my bed.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAEUN UNNIE!” Hayoung shouted.

“NAEUNNIE NAEUNNIE. OUR NAEUNNIE IS ALL GROWN UP!” Chorong unnie shouted.

Both of them continued jumping on my bed while I groaned.

“it’s too early for this…” I grumbled.

“it’s never too early to celebrate!” Hayoung shouted.

“yah, it’s 12 noon, what do you mean early!” Chorong unnie said.

“give me 5 more hours.” I said pulling the blanket over myself.

I closed my eyes, but was disturbed again when I felt a body on me. Then it got heavier. I opened my eyes and saw Hayoung laying on top of me and Chorong unnie laying on top of Hayoung.

“what are you guys doing?” I heard Bomi unnie’s voice.

“waking up the birthday girl.” Hayoung answered.

“oh okay.” Bomi unnie said, then I felt more force. Bomi unnie was laying on top of Chorong unnie.

“uhh…” Namjoo said.

“Kim Namjoo, if you help me get them off I won’t bully you for a week!” I tried to get Namjoo to help me.

“wait, let me get a picture of this first!”

“yah!” I shouted.

The others started laughing which made everyone feel heavier. Finally they all got up, making me fully awake. They all hugged me and wished me happy birthday. I was touched by this, but then I noticed someone was missing.

“where’s Eunji unnie? Is she still sleeping?” I asked.

“oh she had an early schedule and will be busy for the rest of the day.” Chorong unnie answered.

I pouted feeling sad that Eunji unnie isn’t going to be here to spend my birthday with me. She was the person I was looking forward to spending time with the most.

“aww don’t be sad, you still got us!” Bomi unnie patted me on the back.

“I’m going to go wash up.” I said then headed to the bathroom.

I can’t believe another year has gone by. I feel the same. It makes me sad that I can’t spend it with my family, but then technically I am since the Apink members are my family.

After washing up I went into the living room and saw the others sitting at the dining table waiting for me. I noticed that there were all kinds of food on the table.

“wow unnie! Did you do all of this?!” I was amazed.

“who else would? None of you guys can cook!”

“how long did it take you?” I asked.

“not important. You have to eat it ALL!” Chorong unnie emphasized on the word all.

“gladly!” I said cheerfully taking a sit between Chorong unnie and Hayoung.

We all started digging in and I was truly happy about being able to eat with my family, but I felt sad because a certain person is missing. I can’t believe she has to work today, out of all days. I also felt sad because she didn’t even text or call me wishing me happy birthday.

“so Naeun unnie, what’s the plan for today?” Namjoo asked.

“I don’t know, I was just gonna stay home and finish reading all my books.”

“what?! That’s not what you should do on your birthday!” Bomi unnie shouted.

“but that’s fun…” I said quietly, which was true because I love reading.

“no no. We have to go out!” Chorong unnie said.

“but where?” I asked.

“I don’t know, you’re the birthday girl. You tell me!”

“but I really don’t know.”

“oh! How about we go visit Eunji unnie at her movie set?” Hayoung suggested.

My eyes automatically lit up at the mention of Eunji unnie.

“can we?!” I asked excitedly.

“sure! Let’s all get ready now.” Chorong unnie said.

I ran into my room to start getting ready. I was excited because I thought I wasn’t going to see unnie until late. I started changing my clothes to dress prettier. After I finished I ran to the living room waiting for everything.

“HURRY UP!” I shouted at everyone.

“alright alright, we’re ready!” Bomi unnie shouted.

I forced the others to hurry to the car and we all got in. Chorong unnie was our driver and I was sitting in the passenger seat trying not to scare unnie with my excitement.

Finally we arrived at the drama set. I couldn’t wait, so I ran straight into the building. When we got inside the staffs recognized us and greeted us. I quickly bowed back and started looking for Eunji unnie. I saw Eunji unnie on the set recording with the male actor.

“ooh! Naeun-ah, you better close your eyes before your jealousy takes over.” Chorong unnie said.

I knew what she meant. They were going to have yet another ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter