2Eun/Chomi Part 2

Apink Short Stories/One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji POV

For the past couple of weeks Bomi and I have been bothering Naeun and Chorong unnie nonstop. During class I would go sit next to Naeun and try to talk to her, but she always ignored me. During lunch Bomi and I would go sit with them. I see that Bomi and Chorong unnie are progressing. I’ve never seen Bomi like this. She really hasn’t slept with anyone since she told me that she likes Chorong unnie. At first I thought it was just a joke, but it turned out to be true. I’ve asked Bomi to tell Chorong unnie to ask Naeun about me, but Chorong unnie never tells me anything. This Friday was prom and I really wanted to ask Naeun to it, but I was sure she would reject me. Sigh.

I was walking through the hallways when I heard music playing. I walked to the source of the sound and saw a guy playing guitar to a girl. Hey isn’t that Naeunnie? Who’s the guy? The guy was singing while Naeun stood there blushing a little bit. What is he doing? After he finished playing he got up and the took Naeun’s hand. Hey! He’s touching my Naeunnie.

“will you be my date to prom?” He asked. That son of a .

“umm sure.” Naeun said smiling a bit.

Why? Why did you have to say yes Naeun-ah, you barely know the guy! My heart felt like it was pulled out of me and was stomped on. I decided to ditch the rest of the school days and went to the Han River. That was my go to place whenever I was feeling distressed. I sat on a nearby beach and stared out at the open water. Naeunnie, when will you forgive me? I miss you like crazy.

“here.” I looked at the soda then looked up at saw Chorong unnie.

“what are you doing here? Why aren’t you in class?” I asked surprised at her appearance.

“I saw you walking out looking sad so I thought you might need a friend to talk to.”

“thanks.” I was surprised she would follow me here since we weren’t really that close.

“thinking about Naeun?”

“yes…”

“you shouldn’t give up on her.”

“why? She doesn’t seem like she wants me in her life at all.” I sighed and buried my face in my hands.

“she does. She always talks about how even though she hates that you’re constantly bothering her, she loves it even more. The love outweighs the hate. You should continue trying to get her back in your life.”

“really? She told you that?!”

“no I’m just making this up.” Chorong unnie said sarcastically then rolled her eyes.

“what else does she say?”

“how about we trade? I’ll tell you what Naeun says about you if you tell me what Bomi says about me.”

“deal.” Then we shook on it.

“Naeun thinks it’s sweet that you’re trying to get back into her life. She’s still scared about giving you another chance, but she’s starting to lean towards the forgiving part.”

I was feeling overjoy that Naeun soon might give me another chance. I can’t believe this. I can’t give up now. I have to continue fighting for her.

“Bomi really likes you. I’ve never seen her like this before. She always talks about you, how pretty you are. How kind you are, and how perfect you are. She says that you make her want to be a better person. I think she’s falling head over heels for you.”

“r-really? So you think her liking me is sincere? I’m scared that once I give in, she’ll end up hurting me.” Chorong unnie said quietly.

“you’ll never know unless you try. Also if she hurts you, I’ll kick her for you.” I gave unnie a smile.

“really? You’d do that for me? But she’s your best friend.”

“but you’re my friend, and I don’t like seeing my friends be hurt.”

After that Chorong unnie gave me a long hug and we continued staring out at the water.

Bomi POV

During school Chorong unnie was missing, which I thought was weird. She’s a good student, she would never ditch school. I got worried so after school I made my way to her house. This is a side of me that I never seen before. I would never go to someone’s house to check on them, unless it’s Eunji. What is Chorong unnie doing to me? When I’m with her I feel like my heart is going to burst. When she does cute little gestures I start smiling like an idiot. I have never tried this hard before, and I don’t hate it. I love being friends with Chorong unnie, I want it to turn into something more, but right now even jut being friends with her makes me happy. I got to her front door and knocked on it.

“hello Mr. Park. Is Chorong unnie home?” I politely bowed my head when her dad opened the door.

“yeah, come on in.” Mr. Park opened the door. I’ve gone to Chorong unnie’s house many times that now Mr. and Mrs. Park isn’t surprised when they see me at the front door.

I walked up to Chorong unnie’s room and debated if I should knock on the door or not. In the end I didn’t because well we’ve gotten comfortable with each other, so I didn’t think she would mind. I opened the door and saw Chorong unnie sleeping soundly on her bed. Wow she looks really beautiful. I know I was being a creep, but who cares. I walked over to the side of her bed and looked at her more carefully. How can someone be this beautiful? She must be an angel sent from heaven.

“stop. Go away.” Chorong unnie mumbled making me froze in my spot.

Is she awake? Does she know I’m here?

“stop! G-get away from me!”

I saw tears running down her cheeks. Omo is she having a nightmare?

“Chorong unnie?” I gently shook her.

“it hurts, stop. Please. B-Bbom-ah, save me please.”

My heart literally skipped a beat when she called my name to go save her.

“Chorong unnie, wake up!” I shook her a little harder and her eyes flew open.

She grabbed me and hugged me and then started crying into my shoulder.

“it’s okay, it was just a bad dream.” I gently rubbed her back.

She continued crying for about 5 minutes or so. I felt my shirt become really wet, but I didn’t mind. I was just glad I was able to be there for her.

“I-I’m sorry,” Chorong unnie said weakly.

“it’s fine, are you alright?” I gave her a worried looked.

“yeah thanks. What are you doing here?” She sniffled.

“you left school early so I got worried. What happened? Are you alright?”

“you got worried? I saw Eunji leaving the school and she looked sad so I went to comfort her.”

Eunji? She ditched school with Eunji? Why do I feel jealous? Eunji knows that I like Chorong unnie, she wouldn’t make a move on her. Also she likes Naeun. Yet I still feel jealous.

“oh…is Eunji okay?”

“yeah she’s alright. What’s with the sudden tone change? Are you jealous?” She asked giving a look.

“no.” I tried to say normally, but it came out in a squeak. One of the reason why I hate lying, I have an easy tell. Which is funny since I lie to girls to get them in bed all the times.

“aww Bbom-ah, you’re so cute.” She said lightly pinching my cheeks.

I brought Chorong unnie’s homework for her to do. I was just sitting and staring at Chorong unnie while she was doing her homework. I can feel myself falling deeper and deeper in love with her. There is just something about her that is pulling me in. I never gave relationship a chance before, but I’m willing to try for Chorong unnie.

“Chorong unnie?” I tried to say her name as sweetly as I could.

She looked up and gave me a weird look.

“are you going to prom?”

“nope, are you?”

“what?! Why aren’t you going?”

“I don’t like going to dances.”

“would you like it if I was your date?” I gave her a goofy grin.

“are you asking me to prom?”

I nodded my head.

“no sorry, I don’t like going to those things.”

Is she just making an excuse to not go with me? I felt really sad at her answer. I was looking forward to going to prom with her and asking her to be my girlfriend.

“oh…” I said sadly.

“Bbom-ah, don’t be sad. I’m sorry, I just don’t like going to dances. You can ask someone else, you’re popular. I’m sure people are dying to go be your date.”

“but I only want to go with you.”

“sorry Bomi.”

“then what are you going to do that night?”

“probably just going to watch a movie.”

“then can I join you for a movie date?”

“you should go to prom, it’s a must when you’re in high school.”

“no, I rather spend my time with you.”

“alright then, come over at 7 on Friday and we’ll have a movie date!” unnie gave me a smile that melts my heart. My heart was beating fast at the mention of the word ‘date.’ Friday. Friday is the day I’m going to ask her to be my girlfriend. I just hope I won’t be too nervous.

Naeun POV

I didn’t see Eunji unnie for the rest of the day. I fel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter