2Eun Part 2

Apink Short Stories/One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji POV

“so you’re ready?” I asked.

“I guess so, I don’t have much to begin with anyways.”

“okay then.” I said leading her out the door.

She changed out of hospital clothing and wore the ones she was wearing when she was in the accident. I had completely forgot and didn’t bring her new clothes.

“oh yeah, I found this in my jean pocket.” She said handing me a polaroid picture.

It was a picture of her and a girl smiling and posing. Under it was the caption ‘Naeun & Chorong <3’

“I’m guessing that my name is either Naeun or Chorong…” she said.

“do you know the girl in the picture? Does she look familiar?” I asked.

“I feel like I’ve seen her before, but I just can’t remember.” She said sadly.

“well at least we know a bit! I think your name is Naeun, well a high chance that it’s Naeun.”

“why do you think that?”

“because in the picture you’re on the left, so your name would be first. It would be weird if the other girl’s name comes first. Then again, I’m not sure.”

“I guess you’re right…at least it’s a name. It’s kind of embarrassing being called Yeoshin.”

“haha sorry…well okay Naeun it is then! We’ll go back to my house and get you a change of clothes and then we’ll figure things out from there.”

Naeun just nodded her head and continued walking. I haven’t see her smile yet. I feel weird at the fact that I crave for it. Her smiles make her look so beautiful, well she’s already beautiful, but it makes her more beautiful.

I led her to my car and opened the door for her.

“thank you.” She gave a small smile.

I felt myself smiling back. I went to the driver side and went in.

“umm…is this the car that you hit me with?” Naeun asked.

“yeah…I am so sorry!” I apologized for the millionth time.

“it’s alright, but are you sure you’re able to drive then?” She asked.

“yeah! It’s just I haven’t drove in so long yesterday so I was practicing and then you popped out of nowhere…”

“ahh okay I see.”

Then there was silence again. I wanted to know more about her, but obviously she doesn’t know. I would tell her about myself, but that’s weird just randomly saying things about myself.

Soon we got to my house and I can see that Naeun was staring in awe. I always got that reaction with people who come to my house. I hit it big when I was only 22 years old, so 3 years later I’m one of the most successful people on earth.

“you got a really big house.” Naeun said staring everywhere as we walked in.

“yeah I get that a lot. Here follow me, I’ll take you to your room.”

“I have my own room?”

“yeah, of course! Since it might be a while until you get your memories back, just make yourself comfortable here.”

I led her to her room upstairs. It wasn’t much. There was a bed, a closet, a desk, a TV, and a bookshelf. Also her room was only two doors down from mine.

“I’ve bought you new clothes, it’s hanging in the closet. If you need anything just tell me. I’ll be downstairs while you change.”

“okay. Thank you so much, I really appreciate it.” Naeun said smiling at me.

So cute!

“no need to thank me. It’s my fault that you lost your memories…” I said feeling guilty again.

“how many times do I have to tell you that it’s okay? Things just happen.”

“I’ll stop saying sorry when you get your memory back. I’ll be waiting downstairs, just come down when you’re done.”

I started walking down the stairs thinking about the smile she gave me and how kind she is. I took out my phone and called Hayougn because I needed her to help me with something.

“yes?”

“I have a photo of Naeun and a girl. I need you to find out who the girl is and where she is.”

“okay cool. Uhh one question, who’s Naeun?”

“oh right! The girl I hit with my car. We think her name is Naeun.”

“oh alright then. Are you coming to the office today?”

“yeah, I’ll be there in about 2 hours. I’ll take a picture of the picture and send it to you. This is an urgent matter so forget everything else.”

“wow Eunji unnie, I seriously don’t know how your company is still so successful with such a lazy and careless owner.”

“yah I’m not careless or lazy!” I defended myself.

“mhmm tell that to the girl you hit with your car.”

“shush! I’ll see you later and get ready to get smacked in the head!” I threatened.

“yeah yeah yeah. Bye Eunji unnie, stay safe!”

I went back up stairs to Naeun’s room because I forgot to tell her something. I was contemplating on whether I should knock or not, but I decided not to and just opened the door.

“hey Naeun-ah, I-” I stopped midsentence when I saw that she was in the middle of changing her shirt. She was standing there in a black bra, while holding a shirt. I stood dumbfounded because her body was so perfect.

“s-sorry! I was trying to decide what to wear!” Naeun said covering herself, then hurriedly put on her shirt.

“no no! I’m sorry, I should have knocked. I was just here to tell you that we’ll be going to a phone store after so we can get you a phone.”

“it’s fine! I don’t want you going through so much trouble just for me.”

“it’s no trouble at all! Anything you need or want just tell me, I will get it for you.”

“it’s okay I don’t need anything. I guess let’s go, I’m ready.” She said and started walking out.

We walked back to the car, but this time I had my driver drove us. In the car was silent again. Naeun kept staring at the picture that she found. I couldn’t read her expression. I kept feeling guilty because not only did I hurt her, but I’m basically taking her away from her life. What if she had a really important job, but now she’s fired because she didn’t show up? What about her friends and family? Are they worried about her? Are they looking for her?”

“ahh!” I yelped in surprise.

“oh sorry! You were in such a deep thought, umm we’re here.” Naeun said quietly.

“oh okay sorry, it’s just I’m really ticklish.” I said giving her a sheepish smile.

“that’s cute.” Naeun said smiling, which I glad returned the smile.

We went into the phone store and started looking around. Naeun was looking at the phones that they had on display and were playing on it while I was talking to the sales person. I told them to just get me the latest phone.

I walked over to Naeun to guide her to the phone case sections to let her choose the case.

“any case is fine for me.” She said.

“then pick, pick anything you like.”

“alright…then this one!” She said holding up a “To The Infinity” case.

“oh that’s cute!” I said.

“here, you should get this case so we can match!” She said holding up the “And Beyond” case.

“alright awesome!” I said smiling. I felt happy at the thought of matching something with her. What in the world is going on? I hit this girl with my car and now we’re buying matching phone cases, for a phone that I don’t even have.

When the sales person came back, I asked her to get another one. I’m buying a new phone just so I can match the case with Naeun.

“how is it? Do you like the phone?” I asked.

“yeah it’s really nice, but don’t you think it’s a little too expensive?”

“no it’s fine. Money is not a problem for me, don’t worry!”

She gave me a small smile then continued inspecting her phone. Once we were finished setting up everything I took Naeun’s phone and put myself as #1 speed dial.

“here, so if you ever run into any trouble and if I’m not there, just give me a call and I will be right there!”

“thank you so much!” She hugged me, then after a couple of seconds she let go.

I stood there stunned at her sudden action. I was craving for more hugs from her. I shouldn’t like her! She probably already has someone, maybe that Chorong person. I sighed thinking that I shouldn’t get myself attached since Naeun will be gone when she regains her memories.

“I have to go back to the office, so I’m going to drop you off back at the house. I have a home theater, a basketball court, a bowling alley, a game room, you name it I got it. So I’m sure you can keep yourself company for a while.”

“oh alright. When are you going to come back?”

“maybe 7 or 8, so in about 5 hours.”

“okay that’s not bad then.” She said quietly to herself.

We got to my house and she went out and said goodbye and went in. The driver then drove me to my company.

Once I got there people bowed their heads politely and greeted me. I went up to my office and saw Hayoung sitting at her desk playing on her phone.

“yah, I don’t pay you play games on your phone!” I said hitting her on the head.

“ow unnie! This is not a nice hello.” Hayoung said pouting.

“it’s boss to you.”

“yes BOSS. So how is Naeun-shi?”

“she’s good, she’s at my house right now trying to entertain herself. Did you find out anything about the girl from the picture?”

“oh yes! I found out that she works for a magazine company here in Seoul. She’s on a business trip right now and won’t be back for another two weeks.”

“okay then that’s not bad, were you able to talk to her?”

“nope, the people over there couldn’t reach her, so we jut have to wait 2 weeks.”

“ahhh I knew I can count on you!” I said ruffling her hair.

“unnie! I’m meeting Namjoo unnie’s parents soon! I have to look my best!”

“whoa meeting the girlfriend’s parents. Big step!” I said ruffling her hair again.

“sheesh Eunji-ah, stop bothering her!” Bomi said walking towards us.

“Bomi unnie! Make her stop!” Hayoung ran to Bomi’s side.

“ what are you doing here? It’s so rare for you to actually show up for work!” I said in amazement.

Bomi also work for my company, she’s in charge of marketing, but she usually never shows up for work. She likes to work at home rather than the office.

“I wanted to check up on you. How’s Yeoshin doing?”

“Yeoshin?” Hayoung asked in confusion.

“we found out her name, it’s Naeun. She’s doing fine, she’s staying at my house right now.”

“oh really? Okay, bye!” Bomi said leaving.

“yah, where are you going?”

“to your house!”

“what? Why?”

“because Naeun is there.” Bomi said winking then walked away.

“wow Bomi unnie works fast!” Hayoung said.

“that girl plays people too much.” I said shaking my head.

I had this uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach. I felt mad when Bomi mentioned that she’s going to my house to be with Naeun. Maybe I’m just mad at the fact that Bomi is actually going to hit on a person whom lost their memory.

I tried to ignore the feeling and started gett

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter