2Eun Part 2

Apink Short Stories/One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji POV

Son Naeun is crazy. Yup. That’s the only way that will explain it. After walking out on the dinner I went back home because I couldn’t believe any of her words. Why would someone so high and mighty like her fall for someone like me? It has to be some joke. Plus she’s been mean and constantly ignoring me, if that’s her way of showing affections to me then that’s just weird.

“YAH YAH! It’s spilling!” Chorong unnie shouted.

Oh crap! I was so deep into my thoughts that I didn’t notice the coffee overflowing.

“argh!” I yelped in pain as the hot coffee was spilled onto my hand.

“omo!” Chorong unnie grabbed a towel and helped me wipe the coffee off, then she pulled over to the sink and poured cold water on it.

“thanks unnie, I guess I got distracted.”

“you’ve been doing that since you had dinner with that girl, what’s up with you?”

“it’s nothing, don’t worry about it.”

“I was fine with you lying to me the day after the dinner, I was fine with you lying to me 2 days after that, now it’s been a week since the dinner. Tell me what happened.” Chorong unnie said in a scary tone.

“oh look! Customers!” I said, then I went to the register to take the orders.

I can feel Chorong unnie glaring at me from the back. Yes it’s been a week since that event. We haven’t spoke since because she doesn’t show up anymore. After the dinner I was worrying so much at how awkward it was going to be at the café the next day. Much to my surprise, she didn’t come. I gotta admit, I was a little disappointed, but I was mostly relieved.

“okay customer gone, now tell me what happened.” Chorong unnie came up behind me right away the customer left.

“alright fine!” I sighed, “she confessed to me.”

“what? Why in the world would she like you?”

“hey! What’s that supposed to mean?! I’m a great person!” I said pouting.

“not really…” Chorong unnie said.

“hey!”

“okay okay I’m just kidding! But she really confessed to you? That’s weird…you guys barely talks to each other.”

“that’s what I said!”

“so what did you do after she confessed?”

“I told her that we come from different worlds and that I can’t believe her words.”

“hmm seems like you handled it better than I thought. What do you think about her?”

What did I think about her?

“well she’s beautiful I give you that, but relationships shouldn’t just be based on appearance attraction. She’s really…umm not talkative and has a really scary aura.”

Just then we heard the door opened, I turned around to greet the customer, but it was her.

“I’m out!” I said, then I ran into the kitchen.

I took a peek through the small opening trying to see what was going on. She walked up to the counter and then she ordered. I noticed her looking around for a bit. She still looks normal…which is beautiful. No no. I shouldn’t think that. She’s mean and cold. She’s probably just playing me. Maybe it’s a rich person thing to mess with a poor person like me.

She got her drink and then went to her regular seat. Then Chorong unnie came to me.

“she seems normal after being rejected. Are you sure she confessed to you?” Chorong unnie asked.

“yes! Maybe it was just some joke.” I said.

“so are you going to stay here until she leaves?”

“yup.” I said.

“well good luck with that because I’m off.”

“what? Why?”

“I got a date with my oo.” Chorong unnie said happily.

“no! you can’t leave me! What if a customer comes in then I would have to go out!”

“too bad, good bye. Love you Eunji!”

Chorong unnie waved at me and then walked away.

“hey!” I whispered yell.

She continued walking, out the door. Just then a customer walked in. . Dammit. I guess I have to face her sooner or later. I slowly walked out and greeted the customer with a nice smile.

When I was taking the customer’s order I can see Naeun staring at me. It was actually making me pretty nervous. After the customer left, I had expected her to come up to talk to me, but she didn’t. So I hurried and walked to the back. This is going to be a long day.

Three hours. She’s still here. Just sitting and staring into space. Doesn’t she have stuff to do?! I’m clocking out in 5 minutes. I was happy about this because now I can get away from her, but then what if she follows me to the tutoring place too?! This girl is scary.

I started packing up my stuff and then let the other employees know that I was leaving. When I was walking out the door, I walked past her. She looked at me, and we made eye contacts. Then she stood up, dammit is she going to stalk me?

“I don’t give up easily.” She said.

Then she walked out first. A part of me is thinking that she’s crazy, but another part of me is feeling happy. ‘I hope you prove me wrong and show me that you are sincere.’ I thought to myself.

Chorong POV

That Jung Eunji. She’s living such a confusing and tough life. I try my best to be there for her and care for her, but I know she’s still hurting, but she hides it well. I hope she will be fine at the café. After going home I got ready and then went to pick up Bomi. We were having a date day; we haven’t had one in a while since she’s always so busy.

“hey Chorong unnie!” Bomi pecked me as she entered the car.

“hey.” I greeted back.

“how was work?”

“the same, Eunji is having some problems though, I think you should talk to her.”

“what kind of problem?”

I explained what happened between Eunji and that Naeun person. Bomi just nodded her head.

“I’ll talk to her about it because I’m pretty she has some sort of feelings for that girl. She talks nonstop about her!”

Soon we got to the mall and then made our ways to the theater hand in hand. I’ve been going out with Bomi for about 2 months now. We’re still in that honeymoon stage I guess. I hope we stay in it for a long time. I’m very infatuated about her. Bomi is the complete opposite of me so it makes the relationship really interesting. She never fails to make me smile, my world just seems much brighter with her in it.

We walked to the ticket booth to buy our ticket. I tried to pay, but Bomi swatted my hand away. When the girl handed Bomi our ticket, she held onto Bomi’s hand a little too long and then winked at Bomi. Seriously?! She would do that when I’m here. Then that Yoon Bomi actually winked at her back. What the ?

“ready?” Bomi asked smiling at me.

She’s really asking for a good smacking.

“yah what the hell was that?!” I said hitting her.

“ow! What was that far?” Bomi said rubbing her arm.

“that girl was flirting with you and you winked at her back!”

“it’s meaningless flirting, doesn’t mean anything. Plus it makes the girl happy, so I’m doing a good thing.”

“seriously that’s what you’re using to defend yourself?” I asked rolling my eyes.

“what’s the problem? It’s just flirting and having fun, it’s not like I’m cheating on you.”

“it kinda is.”

“how?!”

“because for a moment that means you have eyes on someone else.”

“baby that’s crazy, you know I only have eyes for you.” Bomi said grabbing my hand.

“you’re an idiot you know that?” I said rolling my eyes.

“but I’m your idiot, right?” Bomi smile cheekily.

“no.”

I started walking away, but then Bomi ran after me and backhugged me.

“yah, let go!” I said struggling to get out of her grip.

“now till you kiss me and say you’re not mad.”

“I will not kiss you and I am mad!”

“okay then I guess we’ll just stay like in the middle of the movie theater.”

And that’s what happened. We stayed like that in the middle of the movie theater. People were walking by and staring at us, some looked at us with admiration while others looked at us with annoyance.

“people are staring.” I said.

“good, then they’ll know how much I love you.”

I was surprised at this, because we haven’t said the word love to each other yet.

“did you mean that?”

“mean what? That I love you? Yeah of course! Who wouldn’t fall in love with such an amazing girl like you?”

I started blushing at her words.

“you’re only saying that to get me to stop being mad.” I said.

“no for reals! I love you. I love Park Chorong! I LOVE PARK CHORONG! I’M IN L-”

Before she continued I quickly covered because now everyone was staring at us. I felt my hand starting to get wet and I realized Bomi was me.

“gross!” I said uncovering and wiping my hand on her shirt.

“do you believe me now?” Bomi asked.

“not really.” I said, but then I really did believe her.

“aiish.”

Bomi used both her hand to wrap around my waist and then she pulled me close to her to the point where our body was touching. Then she leaned in and kissed me. The kiss was filled with passion and lots of love. She put so much love into the kiss that I was afraid that I’m not putting in enough love.

“I really do love you.” Bomi whispered as she pulled back.

“I love you too, Bomi-ah.” I said.

I never seen her smiled so big before. She hugged me tightly, then we walked into the movie. Since we were out in the lobby too long, the movie had started so we just snuck in and hope we didn’t disturbed anyone.

Eunji POV

The next day when I went to the café I saw Chorong unnie standing by the door.

“hey unnie, what are you doing here?” I asked.

“we got a problem.”

“what kind of problem?”

“that problem.” Chorong unnie said pointing to the counter.

There she was, instead of standing in front of the counter to order like usual, she was behind the counter. Wearing an apron. She’s talking to my boss right now. What in the world?

“w-what is she d-doing there?”

“she’s working here.”

“SHE’S WHAT?!” I shouted.

Naeun and my boss both turned their attention to me. I can see her smiling a bit.

“ahh Eunji-ah, come here.” My boss said and waved me over.

I started walking, wishing and hoping that it’s not true.

“this is Son Naeun, and she’s going to be working with us from now on.”

“w-why?” I asked.

“she wants to go into the café business and thought that this is the best way to learn.”

Learn about the café business my .

“oh.” I said.

“I’m putting you in charge of her.”

“m-me? Why?”

“because you’ve been here the longest. So I hope you teach her well and remember you are responsible for her. I got a meeting to go too, so be a good mentor!”

Then the boss left, leaving just Naeun, Chorong unnie and I since we weren’t opened yet.

“why are you working here?”

“you won’t talk to me, so maybe this will be the best way for you to get to know the real me.”

“have yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter