2Eun

Apink Short Stories/One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji POV

“hey, where’s Naeunnie?” I asked seeing that her spot was missing from the table.

“I don’t know. Manager oppa said she has a schedule early in the morning.” Bomi said.

“schedule? I wonder why she didn’t tell us about it.” I said.

I took out my phone and texted Naeun asking where she was, then I put it to the side and started eating.

“any plans for today?” I asked.

“Bomi and I are going to go the gym.” Chorong unnie said.

“we’re just going to be studying.” Namjoo said.

“Hayoung-ah get off your phone, eat and interact with us!” Chorong unnie scolded.

“oh huh, sorry!” Hayoung apologized.

Then she was about to lock her phone, but stopped and her eyes widened and her jaw dropped.

“NO WAY!” she shouted.

“what? What? What?” Bomi said looking over to her phone.

“N-Naeun unnie is d-doing We Got Married?!” Hayoung said putting the phone on the table to show us the article.

“WHAT?!” We all shouted.

I leaned over and read the article. It says that Naeun was doing WGM with Taemin from Shinee. What in the world? This must be a joke, right? Why didn’t she tell us?

“Chorong unnie, did you know about this?” I asked.

Chorong unnie shook her head, her eyes still glued to the phone.

“so that’s her schedule today.” Namjoo said.

“wow! Her husband is going to be Taemin sunbaenim, wow!” Bomi exclaimed.

“tough luck, unnie.” Hayoung said patting my back.

They all looked at me with sad eyes. Aiish I shouldn’t think much of it. It’s just a show, Naeun wouldn’t cheat on me. I grabbed my phone hoping that she texted me, but she didn’t.

“I wonder why she hid it from us.” Chorong unnie said.

I sighed and got up from the table. I didn’t feel like eating anymore. I walked towards my room and laid on the bed. I my side to see Naeun’s empty bed. How did I not notice that she left? Then again…even if there’s an earthquake I wouldn’t wake up.

Naeun POV

“so you really didn’t tell anyone about this?” Taemin oppa asked.

“nope, only my parents. I didn’t even tell my members.” I answered.

“oh wow, they’re going to feel betrayed when they find out.”

Sigh. That’s true. Maybe I shouldn’t have hid it from them. My parents told me not to tell anyone, so I didn’t. Man they’re going to hate me. Eunji unnie is going to be really mad at me.

“uhh so where are we going?” I asked.

“do you like extreme sports?”

“yeah!” I said excitedly.

“good!”

Taemin oppa smile and drove to the docks. Then we got out of the car and went into the shack place. Originally we were going to go parasailing, but the winds were too strong so now we’re riding jet boat that goes really fast and spins.

As we got onto the boat I felt a bit sad because I would rather be here with Eunji unnie and go through it with her.

“are you feeling nervous?” Oppa asked me.

“nope, you?”

“not at all.”

We smiled at each other and then the boat started going. It started off slow, then it sped up. I was screaming and having a lot of fun. It felt refreshing being in the sea. I looked over to Taemin oppa and saw him turning pale. I guess he’s getting seasick.

I felt a little daring, so I stood up, I can see Taemin oppa’s expression. He was too scared to stand, but he still did because I guess he didn’t want to seem weak in front of me.

After we finished riding the boat, the camera crew said that we had enough footage for the first episode, so we can go home now. I said goodbye to Taemin oppa and then went into the van. I was feeling nervous about going home because I was going to tell them about WGM.

When we got back to the dorm I punched in the codes and opened the door. I saw Namjoo and Hayoung sitting on the floor.

“hey I’m home!” I said.

“welcome home.” Hayoung said, I felt a bit disappointed because usually she greets me with a hug.

“yeah welcome.” Namjoo said monotone.

“are you guys okay? What’s going on?” I asked.

“why didn’t you tell us?” Namjoo asked, walking towards me.

“t-tell you what?”

Crap did they find out.

“unnie, you know what we’re talking about.” Hayoung said.

“I’m sorry…I just thought it’d be better to tell you guys later.”

“I thought we tell each other everything!” Hayoung said.

“I’m sorry, please forgive this pabo unnie of yours!” I said hoping to lighten up the mood and to make them less mad.

“ugh. I want to say mad, but I’m too curious. How was it?!” Namjoo asked in a happier tone.

“yeah, is he nice to you?” Hayoung asked.

“yeah he’s really sweet and nice. We’re slowly getting comfortable with each other. It’s weird to say I have a husband haha.” I said.

Just then I noticed Eunji unnie opening our bedroom door, but then she closed it.

“is Eunji unnie mad at me?” I asked.

“probably.”

“I would be. If Namjoo unnie got a husband I would be really mad and sad.” Hayoung said.

“yah you’re all I need.” Namjoo said kissing Hayoung on the cheeks.

“guess I should go apologize.” I said.

“when you’re done, come back and tell us what you did today!” Namjoo said.

I hope after apologizing Eunji unnie will be excited for me like how Namjoo and Hayoung are.

“Eunji unnie?” I said as I walked into our room.

“why are you home so early? Shouldn’t you spend more time with your nice and sweet husband?” Eunji unnie said bitterly.

“I’m really sorry for not telling you…” I said.

I walked over to her bed and I sat beside her. When I sat down Eunji unnie scooted the opposite way to get away from me.

“what happened to no secrets huh?”

“I’m sorry, my parents told me not to tell anyone yet.”

“but I’m your girlfriend! For a year now I might add.”

“I know…I’m sorry.”

“sorry isn’t going to make things better.”

“then how about a kiss, hmm?” I asked as I leaned in, but Eunji unnie turned away.

This was the first time Eunji unnie rejected my kiss.

“are you that mad at me?” I asked sadly.

“not mad…it’s just you’re going to be on WGM with Taemin, you’re going to be acting all lovey dovey. It feels like cheating in a way.”

“unnie! I would never cheat on you, I love you okay? What’s going on between Taemin oppa and I are just for broadcast, it’s not real at all, okay?”

“what if you develop feelings for him?”

“how can I? My entire heart already belongs to you.”

“ahh Naeunnie, I didn’t know you could be so cheesy!” Eunji unnie said.

I saw a smile forming on her face so I smiled back, feeling happy that she’s no longer mad.

“I didn’t know either.” I said covering my face from feeling embarrassed.

“SON NAEUN!”

Eunji unnie and I looked at each other for a bit. We knew that I’m a dead person. Eunji unnie held my hands as we walked out of the room. We were greeted by Bomi unnie holding onto Chorong unnie.

“h-hi unnie.” I said, hiding behind Eunji unnie.

“yah! What the hell?! Why didn’t you tell us?!” Chorong unnie yelled.

“hey babe, let’s calm down.” Bomi unnie said.

“YOU CALM DOWN!” Chorong unnie shouted.

“I’m sorry unnie!” I said giving her my best puppy dog eyes.

“yeah she’s very sorry. Please don’t kill her, I still want her as my alive girlfriend.” Eunji unnie said.

“out of everyone, why does it have to be Naeun? She’s still a baby! My little baby.” Chorong unnie said pouting.

“hey, I’m the baby here.” Hayoung said.

“with your height and personality you can be older than Chorong unnie.” Bomi unnie said making Eunji unnie laugh a bit.

“I’m not a baby!” I pouted.

“okay, Bomi-ah. I’m calmed, you can let go now.” Chorong unnie said.

“are you sure? 100% sure? You’re not lying, right?” Bomi unnie asked a bit warily.

“yes.”

Bomi unnie let go of Chorong unnie slowly as I hid still hid behind Eunji unnie.

“so Naeun-ah, tell us about your date today.” Chorong unnie said.

“wait hold up. You’re really not mad anymore?” I asked eyeing her.

Chorong unnie nodded her head.

“I feel like this is a trap…” Eunji unnie whispered to me.

“I do too.”

“yah I can hear you two!” Chorong unnie said.

We all gathered around the living room and I started telling them about my day. Whenever I mentioned something Taemin oppa did, Eunji unnie would grumble. I laughed at how childish she was being.

As times went on Taemin oppa and I got closer. I noticed that Eunji unnie and I were slowly drifting away. We barely talked to each other. I feel like Eunji unnie has been avoiding me.

I decided that I should talk to her about what’s going on. I walked into our room and saw Eunji unnie listening to her music.

“unnie.” I sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter