Chomi Part 2

Apink Short Stories/One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong POV

“oh gosh! You scared me!” I opened the door and was greeted by Bomi leaning against the wall.

“unnie, I’ve been doing this for two weeks now, yet you still get scared.”

“s-sorry. I’m just not used to it yet.”

“ready to go?” she asked.

I nodded my head.

Then we started walking to school together. For the past two week Bomi has been waiting for me to walk to school together. Then when school ends she waits for me so we can go home together. After that we separate to go to our apartment, then around 7 Bomi would come over and we would eat dinner together. Then…we would occasionally sleep together.

I don’t know how it happened, but it seems like I slept better having Bomi by my side. So one day I confidently asked her if she would want to spend the night again, to my surprise she agreed. We slept on the same bed, but we kept a distance. In the morning I would wake up in her embrace. Not gonna lie, I loved it. I love waking up in her arms.

“did you sleep well?” Bomi asked.

Not well enough since you weren’t there, I wanted to say.

“yeah. You?”

Bomi nodded her head and gave me a smile that made my heart melt.

I started noticing that my heart beats a little faster when I’m with Bomi. The small gestures from her makes me smile. Because I’ve been homeschooled all my life and basically kept inside the house I don’t know much about the world, but I’m pretty sure this is what you feel when you’re falling in love.

“Chorong unnie, Bomi unnie!” Naeun waved, with Eunji beside her.

“hey Naeun, Eunji” I greeted.

After greeting each other we all walked to school together. I can see students giving us glares. I’ve gotten pretty used to it. People continue to bully Bomi and Eunji, I thought they were also going to start bullying me, but they didn’t. They still treated me like everyone else.

“you know you don’t have to walk me to class.” I said when we reached to my class.

“but I want to.” Bomi said.

“but then isn’t your class on the other side of campus?”

“so?”

“aren’t you always late?”

“it’s okay, I don’t mind.” Bomi smiled at me.

Who knew this was the same girl that was giving me attitude a couple weeks ago.

“okay, well we’re here. You can go now.” I said shooing her away, not wanting her to be late.

“okay.” Bomi said, then she spread her arms wide open.

I tried my best to hide my blush as I walked into her embrace. Bomi wrapped her arms around me tightly while I return the tightness. We stayed like that for about 5 seconds then we let go.

“bye unnie!” Bomi said.

“bye, don’t be late!” I said.

Then I walked into class and sat beside Naeun.

“so seems like you and Bomi unnie are getting along.” Naeun said.

“yeah it’s weird…”

“why is it weird?”

“well before she was somewhat mean to me, but now she’s really nice. Is she trying to mess with me?”

“oh that’s just how she is when she’s in love with the person.”

Naeun’s eyes widened and immediately covered .

“what did you say?” I asked.

“n-nothing!” Naeun turned away so I won’t ask anymore questions.

“she’s in love with m-me?”

“oh please don’t tell Bomi unnie or Eunji unnie, they’re going to kill me!” Naeun pleaded.

“so she’s really in love with me?”

“yes…”

“how do you know?”

“she told Eunji unnie the other day and also Bomi unnie has never acted like this with anyone before…well once.”

My heart was pounding like crazy. Is Naeun for real? Bomi loves me? How? We’ve only known each other for two weeks! Do I like her?

“are you sure?”

“I’m positive.”

“wow…”

“do you like her?”

“I don’t know, what do you think?”

“I think you do.”

“I don’t know… I’m not sure of my feelings right now.”

We turned our attention towards the front when we heard our professor coming in. I couldn’t focus in class. The thought of Bomi keeps coming to me. I’m not used to this. I never had someone like me before. I kept thinking if I like Bomi or not. My heart would flutter and beat faster when I’m with her, for sure that’s a sign that I feel something towards her. When I’m not with her I miss her. I want to be in her arms forever and ever. Oh dang it. I do like her too.

“hey my cousin is having a party tonight, do you guys wanna go?” Eunji asked.

“yeah!” Bomi said excitedly.

“ummm I think I’ll pass. I’ve never been to a party before.” I said.

“all the more reason to go then! Come on unnie, it’ll be fun!” Naeun said shaking my arm.

“yeah! Pleaseee, it won’t be fun without you.” Bomi looked at me with those eyes.

Ever since Naeun told me about Bomi I keep seeing her in a new light. I feel more nervous when I’m around her. When she’s near me I feel like my legs are going to give up and my heart starts beating a million times faster.

“o-okay then.” I stuttered under Bomi’s gaze.

“alright yay! Then we’ll go at 7 tonight.” Eunji said excitedly.

“yay unnie!” Bomi surprised me by hugging me.

Seriously this Bomi is so different from the Bomi I first met.

“I-I’m going to go to the restroom.” I said, wanting to get away from Bomi because I was blushing mad.

“I’ll go with you.” Bomi said.

“No!” I yelled making her startled, “I-I mean I can go alone.”

Then I just walking fast and walked into a nearby restroom. I went to the sink and washed my face helping it will clear my mind.

What do I do? Do I wait for Bomi to confess to me? Or do I confess? I’m not experienced in this! I want to be with her and have that lovey dovey feeling, but at the same time I’m so scared.

“get a hold of yourself Park Chorong!” I said to myself.

“why do you hang around those losers?” A voice asked making me startled.

“they’re not losers.” I said.

“you seem like a nice and cool person, come hangout with me and my friends.” The girl said.

“no thank you.”

“people are going to look down on you if you keep hanging around them.”

“thanks for your concern, but I don’t care about what people think.”

“alright. Suit yourself then.” Then the girl left.

People would approach me telling me to stop hanging out with Bomi, Eunji, and Naeun. I don’t understand why they’re so hated. I didn’t think school would have such mean people.

I opened the door and was surprised by Bomi waiting right outside.

“yah, what are you doing here?”

“I wanted to make sure you were safe.”

“seriously? It’s only a five minute walk, I’m pretty sure nothing will happen to me.”

“well better safe than sorry. I can’t have the person who’s going to change my life be missing.”

Right. I told her I would change her life. Who knew she was going to be the one that’s changing my life.

“alright, let’s go.” I said.

“hey unnie, if you don’t want to go to the party today, we can skip it and do something else.” Bomi said.

“no it’s fine, I want to experience it.”

“oh really? How high is your alcohol tolerance?”

“uhhh I have no idea, I never drank before.”

“you never drank before?! What kind of college student are you?!”

“a good one.”

“such a goody two shoes.” Bomi said shaking her head.

“shut up.” I said hitting her on the arms.

After we finished all our classes we went to Naeun’s house to get ready for the party. They made such a big deal about dressing up, but in the end all of us were just wearing casual stuff. Naeun led us to her car and then started driving off. Word of advice…don’t believe her when she says she’s a safe driver.

“we’re here!” Naeun announced.

“and alive!” Eunji said, making Naeun glare at her.

“I’m driving when we’re going home.” I said, holding my head because Naeun did a sharp turn so my head hit the window.

“ahh I’m not that bad!” Naeun whined.

“my dog can drive better than you.” Bomi said.

“Eunji unnie, they’re being mean!”

“sorry babe, can’t deny the truth.” Eunji said.

Naeun continued pouting as we walked into the house. There were drunken people everywhere. Then there were people playing drinking games and dancing around.

“let’s go play beer pong!” Eunji said then dragged Naeun’s hand, Naeun grabbed onto me while I grabbed onto Bomi.

We found an empty ping pong table so we started setting up. I was teamed up with Bomi while Eunji and Naeun were together. Then we started playing. Since Naeun is the driver, Eunji was drinking Naeun’s cups for her.

I tried to throw the ball into the cup, but I kept missing.

“wow unnie, you really at this.” Bomi said.

“shut up, this is my first time playing!”

“here let me help you.”

Bomi came behind my back and then grabbed my right hand. She was so close to me to the point that I can feel her heart beating. She was basically backhugging me. I tried hard to focus on what Bomi was saying, but I couldn’t. I kept thinking about how close we are.

“get it now?” Bomi asked.

“huh? Oh yeah.” I said.

“by the way, I know you like me being this close.” She whispered into my ears then let me go.

I tried my best not to blush and focused on throwing the ball. Bomi was no help at all, I ended up missing. Eunji and Naeun were surprisingly good at it, so I was drinking a lot. Soon I was feeling a bit tipsy so Bomi offered to drink my punishments.

Bomi was pretty good at this, she had good aim. So Eunji became drunk 10 minutes into the game.

“alright, let’s split up and have our own fun.” Bomi said.

“this is your way of leaving me with a drunk Eunji unnie huh.” Naeun said, she was having trouble holding up Eunji.

“yeah er!” Bomi stuck out her tongue then grabbed my hand and then we ran off.

Bomi was slowly becoming drunk because she kept stumbling and laughing like a mad person out of nowhere.

“Bomi-ah, are you alright?” I asked worredily.

“yyyyyyeaaaaaah, angeeeel.” Bomi slurred.

Bomi grabbed a nearby cup and started drinking it.

“yah stop it, you’re already drunk enough!” I said slapping her cup out of her hand.

“sooo beautiful.” Bomi hands touched my face.

She’s drunk. That’s why she’s doing this.

“come on, let me take you to the car.” I said.

“Chorong unnie!” Naeun came in front of us panting.

“hey, where’s Eunji?”

“I lost her! Have you seen her?”

“you lost her?! okay wait, give me the car keys. I’m gonna put Bomi in there and then I’ll come back and help you look.” I said.

Naeun nodded her head and then handed me the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter