Chomi

Apink Short Stories/One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chorong POV

“YOON BOMI!” I shouted.

There was no response.

“yah! We’re going to be late come on!”

“okay okay, I’m up!” Bomi said slowly getting off the bed.

“I’m going to leave first, I have a test in 40 minutes. I can’t miss it.” I said as I grabbed my backpack.

“wait but unnie! How am I supposed to get to school?” Bomi asked as she was washing her face.

“I don’t know, walk? Or take the bus? I can’t drive you, I’m running late.”

“come on unnie! I won’t make it if I walk or take the bus.”

“fine! I’ll wait in the car, you better hurry!”

I went out of our apartment and got into the car. I started it so it can warm up while I waited for Bomi. I decided to use my time to study while waiting for Bomi. I was so caught up on studying that I didn’t notice Bomi coming in.

“let’s go unnie!” Bomi said.

“YAH! You took 15 minutes! I’m definitely not gonna make it now.” I cried out.

“sorry! But it takes time to look this good.”

Ugh! I back out of the parking lot and started driving, but after about a minute or so the car suddenly stopped.

“unnie you have no more gas…”

“what! I had a full tank the other day!” I started freaking out, “didn’t you take my car out yesterday?”

“yes…” Bomi said quietly.

“WHY DIDN’T YOU FILL IT BACK UP OR AT LEAST TELL ME?!” I shouted at her.

“I forgot!”

“ugh what do I do?! The exam is starting.” I started pulling my hair out of frustration.

“the bus is coming, let’s just take that to school.” Bomi suggested.

“I can’t just leave my car here, Bomi-ah.”

“I know this sounds bad, but I have to get to school now. If I’m late one more time I’m dead.” Bomi said.

“whatever, just go.”

Bomi got out of the car and dashed for the bus. I can’t believe this is happening. Luckily there was a gas station nearby, I remembered I had a big bottle for gas in the back of my trunk so I got it and hurried to the gas station. It took about 10 minutes to run to the gas station and back. I looked at the time and realized I only have 15 minutes left. I hurried and got into my car and drove off to school.

I’m pretty sure that today was not my day because while driving to school there were traffic. By the time I got to school the exam had started. I had no choice, but to wait outside and talk to the professor after we were done. ‘Freaking Bomi. This is all her fault.’ I thought moving in and having Bomi as my roommate would be a good idea, but apparently not. She’s always making me late and always makes me take care of her. Sure I don’t mind the taking care of her part, but she never say thank you or sorry. It makes me feel like she’s not appreciative towards me.

“Chorong unnie?” I looked up and saw Bomi walking with Eunji.

“yah what are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be in class?” I asked.

“we finished so the professor let us out early. Why are you outside the class?” Bomi asked.

“I was too late for the exam.” I said sighing.

“oh…that . Hopefully the professor will let you make it up.” Bomi said trying to cheer me up, or at least I think she is.

If she wants to cheer me up she should apologize since this is her fault.

“yeah hopefully.” I muttered.

Bomi and Eunji bid their goodbyes while I continued sitting outside the class. Soon one by one the students left after finishing the test. I went in after everyone had left.

“oh Chorong-ah. What happened? How can you be late on such an important day?” The professor asked.

“I’m really sorry! My roommate was being a pain, then my car ran out of gas, and then there were traffic coming here.” I explained.

“seriously I’m always hearing about that roommate of yours, next time you should just leave her and let her be late.”

“I’m sorry. Is there any way I can make up the exam?”

“I guess I can give you the exam, but I have to take off 10%.”

“I understand.” I nodded my head sadly.

The professor handed me the test and I sat down and did it. Looking through the test, it was so easy! I could have gotten 100% on this! Ugh. This is all Bomi’s fault. After about 10 minutes I finished and turned it in. I walked to the quad area so I can eat my lunch in peace. I got to a table and sat down while taking out my lunch. I was about to take a bite into my sandwich when I heard a certain voice calling me.

“Chorong unnie!”

I groaned, “what now?”

“I have a small problem…” Bomi said.

“what is it?”

“I forgot to bring money for lunch.”

“seriously Bomi-ah? How can you be so irresponsible?” I sighed.

“it’s not my fault!” Bomi defended herself.

“then who’s fault is it?”

“yours! For not reminding me.”

“yah do you want to die?”

“can I borrow some money?”

“I’m sorry Bomi-ah, but I don’t have cash on me.” I said, which was true.

“but but but…” Bomi said, but her stomach grumbling interrupted her.

“here.” I said handing her my sandwich.

“really?” Bomi asked.

I simply nodded my head.

“I also have another thing to ask.”

“what is it?” I asked through gritted teeth.

“can I borrow your car for a bit?”

“what? Why?”

“just reasons. I promise I’ll returned it when you’re done with class!” Bomi begged.

“ugh fine here. If you use all the gas you better fill it up.” I said handing her the car keys.

“alright cool! Bye!” Then she walked away with my lunch.

Of course she didn’t say thank you. I don’t know why I put up with her. She always says that I’m her best friend, but she treats me like nothing. As for me I call her my best friend too and I treat her like a best friend. It just that I’m not getting the same treatment. I sighed and went to my next class.

After I finished all my classes I texted Bomi asking where she is. I waited 10 minutes, but she didn’t reply. Maybe she’s driving. I tried calling her, but no one picked up. I’m going to kill her. I went outside of the school to the parking lot to see if my car is there, but it wasn’t. I decided to wait outside and hope that Bomi will come back soon. I continued texting her and calling her, but no respon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter