2Eun

Apink Short Stories/One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun POV

Today is my first date Eunji and I was actually looking forward to it. There is just something about Eunji that attracted me to her. She never gave up on trying to ask me out. She’s also sweet and caring, constantly taking care of me. What made me start liking her was no matter how mean or cold I was towards her she was still nice and patient with me. I rarely smile in school and prefer to be alone, but Eunji changed that. She’d always try her hardest to make me smile. Before when I was alone it felt relaxed and normal, but now when I’m alone I feel really empty and the only person that can make the feeling go away is Eunji. When she’s hanging out with other people I get really jealous. Of course I don’t show or tell her any of this. She’s succeeding at crumbling my wall, but it’s not fully down yet. After a while I finally gave in to her and agreed to a date.

I finished getting ready and started to walk out and head to the restaurant since we agreed to meet there. When I reached the bottom of the stairs I saw Eunji pacing back and forth talking to herself, as I got closer I heard her say “hi Naeun! No no that’s too normal. What about you look beautiful today? No no she looks beautiful everyday! Aiish why am I so lame?” I stifled a laugh as I went up to her and tapped on her shoulder.

“omg! You scared me!” she said placing her hand on her heart

“why? Do I look scary?” I said with my cold attitude

“no! Never! You look really beautiful!”

“it’s just a shirt and jeans”

“yes, but you make everything look beautiful Naeunnie” she said giving me her eye smile.

Naeunnie. I love it whenever she calls me that. Only her. One time a guy had called me that and all hell broke lose. He never bothered me or called me that ever again. My heart would leap every time Eunji give me her eye smile. It’s really contagious, so I started smiling a bit.

“omo, is that a smile I see?” she said pinching my cheeks

“no, you’re just imagining it. Where are we going?” I said slapping her hands away from my cheeks. It’s not that I didn’t like it. Truth is I loved it. I can’t let my guard down though. I’ve been hurt by ‘nice’ people before and I don’t want to get hurt again.

“we’re going to the park to have a picnic!” she said holding up a basket

“the park?” I questioned

“you don’t like it?” she said in a sad tone, “we can go somewhere else if you want”

“no it’s fine, let’s go” I said then I started walking ahead. I like the picnic at the park idea. It’s really unique.

Eunji ran to catch up with me, “Naeun-ah, can I…uhh..can I hold your hand?” she asked shyly.

“no.” How cute of her to ask for permission. I really wanted to say yes, but I can’t give in.

“oh alright then” she said with a sad tone, but then put a smile back on her face.

We walked to the park since it was nearby. Throughout the walk Eunji was making conversations even if I gave her cold and short answers she’d continue talking in a cheery mood. Sometimes our hands would brush against each other and I can feel electricity running through me. I really like Eunji, but I’m scared of being hurt again.

Eunji took out a picnic blanket and then started setting up. She took out all the food and placed them on the blanket. I was amazed that she had all these food. I wonder if she made them.

“come sit!” Eunji said tugging on my arm.

“I hope you like the food. I woke up early and made it with my older sister! Chorong unnie is a really great cook!”

How sweet of her to wake up early and do this. Eunji is definitely one of a kind. I’ve heard so much about this Chorong unnie. I wonder if she’s as nice as Eunji. The way Eunji talks about her and all makes it seem like she’s a really great person. I felt kind of bad because Eunji have told me almost everything about her, but I barely told her anything about me. I’m too scared.

“so Naeun-ah, do you have any siblings?”

I just shook my head instead of answering.

“ahh that must be lonely then…” She said then noticed my sad expression, “I-I mean it’s not lonely. Ahh crap. Naeun-ah, it’s okay if you feel lonely. You don’t have to lonely anymore because you have me now!” she gave me her eye smile, again causing me to smile back.

“let’s eat, you must be hungry!”

Eunji unwrapped the plastics covers from the plates and then started grabbing food for me. She tried to feed me, but I refused it. I knew that must have hurt her, but she hid it well. She just shrugged it off and then ate it. Throughout eating it was kind of quiet, which I like. It was a comfortable silence. I only feel this with Eunji. If it’s with other people it makes me feel awkward and annoyed.

“oh my god.” Eunji said staring at something.

“what?” I said looking in her direction.

“…I see my older sister and her girlfriend spying on us.” Eunji said sighing.

I looked closer and saw two figures hiding behind a tree. They were giggling and laughing while looking this way. I thought it was cute how Chorong unnie was spying on Eunji. Although I also felt a little awkward. Eunji waved them over so they started coming towards us. I felt a little scared seeing as they came closer and closer.

“what are you doing here?” Eunji asked.

“Bomi and I were just having a stroll, right Bbom-ah?” Chorong unnie said nudging her girlfriend.

“y-yeah! Man thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter