The Farewell Towards All

Impulse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sure a lot of things happened that there's no way of telling them anymore. She couldn't recall how it started, and she neither don't want to remember how it ended. Blessed can't tell if it is really a happy ending, but she was glad that Luhan finally found his happiness. With his leaving, he transferred his element on Sehun and he also given him the authority to lead the ten Guardians. After all the ruckus, disasters, war, corruption and wickedness, the World of Exo is in order once again. Things occurred so fast, like at the blink of an eye. A passing stormy wind, a rolling thunder. In an impulse, all was changed and revealed. Blessed woke up early in the morning, it took her few seconds to realized that she was still in the hospital. Voices, footsteps and soft noises; she heard all of it. She felt the warmth around her neck and shoulder, it was Chaerin. She was still in her patient dress, but the doctor allowed her to abandon her room because they found no impairment on her awakening. They said it was a miracle that she got up and had all of her tubes being removed carelessly without a damage. A smile made her lips curving, she leaned towards her and closed her eyes. It's over, she told herself. Nothing will come and separate them from each other. Nothing will break their hearts, nothing will come and take them far away from home. Nothing, nothing. It's all over, and it will not come back anymore. A goodbye is a goodbye and fate will not break it.

 

 

I opened my eyes again, and began thinking about it as if I wanted it to happen again. I was wishing that time could stop, so I can tell Luhan that I can't let him leave me. I'm already used of seeing him around, I don't know if I can live without him. But I was wrong, I was naive, I was foolish and selfish. What I wanted is only for me, he was tired and living for countless years. He needed an eternal rest and peace in his heart that he already found at the moment that we were reunited. I wonder where he went after turning into dust, he must he still watching us from somewhere although he will never come back. It hurt me, I was childish for I couldn't accept it. I can't cope with the situation and cried aloud. Sehun looked at him with an expression that I've never seen before. He was blank yet full of sorrow. He left without a farewell, I know I can't see him after that.

My heart is broken, and I feel certainly incomplete. I cried again, I wept like a child. Hyunseung waited for us in the hallway, he didn't hesitated to hug me and wipe the tears that were falling from my eyes like they were waterfalls. My emotions and mind felt messed up, I couldn't ponder the words to describe it. I was lost, I was confused, I don't know and I don't understand it well. But them, I remembered Luhan's expression before he went to sleep. He was smiling, he was blushing in shyness but he was happy; very very happy. I realized that I should stop thinking about myself, what is important is that he is finally in the place where he is fully accepted and loved. He received the agape that he yearned a long time ago. Satisfaction, gratefulness, his heart was filled with these. And so, I gazed upon the sky and watched the moon shining at us. The darkness but littered with millions of bright stars. It was beautiful and mesmerizing, just like everyone.

The next day, I woke up without trace of loneliness. I am no longer crying and I greeted Chaerin with a cheerful smile. She only pouted and hugged me. She told me how glad she was to be together again. She couldn't find the words to tell me, but with her expression I can tell how overjoyed she was. We got up from bed, and Mama came to bring our breakfast. We ate there and shared laughter and short stories from the past. The three of us agreed to not mention about it from this day. Mama said that it's a new day, a new beginning for all of us. Life is truly wonderful, right? I am back in my real world, and family!

"Thank you!" I exclaimed as soon as I opened the windows. Lay, I tried to mimic your habit when you are waking up but it made me look a little awkward. They laughed at me and said that I was lacking in energy. So I gave up and grabbed my fresh clothes to change. After packing up our belongings there, we were discharged from the hospital. Carrying the baggage turned convenient because Hyunseung came to help although he skipped his classes for today. I couldn't stop him, he was very worried. I felt warmth and sunshine against my skin as we went outside. It's been a long time since we walked a little together. It's so good to be back and meet your old friends too. They came to know my condition, they even gave me a photocopy of today's lesson and told me that they were looking forward for my return. But I shook my head and said that nothing fatal happened on me, so by tomorrow I'll attend classes and see them. 

Days passed, things slowly turn normal. We cleaned and organized out messy room, Chaerin went to her workplace to settle her hiatus. Thankfully, it was done well although there was negotiation. I was able come back to school too, and my days were quiet but full of bliss. All of us were able to went back on our usualy living. We visited Papa in his place and apologized for leaving Mama alone. We don't know what could be his reaction and response if he is still alive, but I think he will understand even though he will ask where is Luhan. He will wonder what happened on his son and try to find him anywhere. We wouldn't be able to answer him, because it's something that you can't utter. It was an event that remained in our hearts but vanished at our lips. 

Oh, it's already ten years ago. Time really flies so fast. I grew up a little on height and my behavior changed into a woman. I am now an adult with a responsibility and dream of owning a house and a car. I'm still working and saving a lot of it. I successfully accomplished a degree and now working for a company that serves the people and the government. Tomorrow, Chaerin is going to wear her white gown and veil as she walk through the aisle. She is going to marry the man that she loves and loves her. I wonder how would I look in a dress and in high heels with a styles hair and makeup on. I am excited and nervous at the same time. I am so happy for her, and wishing a fulfilled life for her. I remembered when she accidentally muttered Tao's name, she apologized at me and said that didn't mean it. But she was really thinking about him a lot, she told me that she was guilty because she lied towards everyone. I disagreed and asserted that she didn't mean it. She never chose to pretend at the first place, it's just the situation made her do it. I know, I was a crybaby but now I grew up into a stronger person. I am standing with my two feet, pursuing my goals and dreams. I am thankful towards everyone, if it not because all of you I won't make it here up to this day. 

But I can't shake them off from my mind, I know that I am really missing them. There's no way to see them, and I wonder how they are doing. I can't stay like this forever, I need to freed myself from it. I need to move on, so I am writing these letters for these people that became a part of my life.

 

Suho,

How are you doing? You were the person that I have given the least attention, yet you remained by my side. Forgive me for not giving you the same amount of attention, I am in regrets that I wasn't able to know you more. Thank you for protecting us, for being my friend and a person I can rely to. Thank you for giving you all whenever you were fighting, thank you for supporting my decisions. I wish you of abundant blessings, bliss and long life.

Chen,

You cared for me, I know and witnessed it all. Thank you for teaching me what is courage. Our meeting is the most silly of all, because I thought you were a ghost of something. I shouted and was about to run away, but you called be your queen. It was inappropriate because I don't deserve your affection at all. I'm sorry for all the pain and suffering you had because of me. It's you that I learned what happened to the Tree of Life. It's you that helped me cross the electrocuted river and reach Xiumin. You are a responsible person, I hope you will always do well. 

Tao, 

I am having a little hard time writing this because I don't want to nudge the past. But it's impossible, I found it that I can't do it. Thank you for everything, you were a very good friend. I'm sorry for everything too. I can't state it one by one, but I hope you can tell. You were steadfast despite of the circumstances. You remained on our side and never left anyone. You were witty although being loud if unavoidable. You made us laugh, you made us smile. Chaerin loves you, but she realized that she can't be attached to you forever. So, she decided to accept a proposal and is going to marry the man that loves her. May you find happiness, thank you and please don't leave Sehun's side. 

Baekhyun, 

Are you taking care of your health? Please don't smoke anymore. Please always listen to Lay's advices. I hope you are doing well with your fellow Guardians. I am kind of missing you too, if only I can see you all. In the past, they may see you as a greedy person but I can tell that you were good in the heart. I believe that no one is born as an evil person, because it's the situation that is changing the way we see the world. You were strong despite of all that ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter