Unstoppable Emotions

Impulse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     

Sehun was speechless. His heart felt like its breaking into tiny pieces. Lay's kindness was real and warm. There was single trace of insulting of looking was seen on his eyes. His heart was pure was as the clear rain drops falling from the gloomy sky. The person was careful with his actions and words, his manners were different that the rest of them too. No wonder why Blessed kept calling his name whenever she was in danger, he was her best friend.

Sehun witnessed from a distance how Blessed cared and did not hesitated to save Lay. She was aware of the risk, yet she continued and violated Xiumin's reminders. The way she yearns for him, the way she looked at him. This person is on a different pedestal. The other man gazed away and watched the changing skies. He exhaled and frowned. He wasn't surprised on what he heard, because it's only natural for a someone like him to mutter words like that. He doesn't know how to respond, he wanted to ask more questions even though he won't get immediate answers.

Their separation with her was his fault, yet Lay never spoke words of blaming against him. He remained quiet and waited for him to open his lips again. Sehun wondered how they made loaves of bread despite of having nothing. He stared at it for a while and remembered the other girl's face. He never heard her voice, but she was always standing next to Blessed and holding her hand whenever she was nervous. She had friends that cares and always there for her, he realized why she was never harmed no matter he tried to capture her by force. She never surrendered, she kept holding on. 

Sehun's vision became blurry for a moment until warm tears came out. His body began shaking, those things that he did against them flashed back on his mind. Their muted pleading, Blessed's calls, she cried for him. They had a promise with each other, she believed in him. His chest was hurting in regrets. What he did was really insane and not understandable. He became selfish and greedy. 

The darkness on Sehun's soul began fading away. The old him has finally awaken. Lay looked at him and plastered a smile. The younger was crying his heart out, he was sorry for everything he has done. 

"My friends are really talented. They can make anything out of everything." Lay muttered as he put some woods on the fire. Sehun glanced at him and shook his head. 

"Are you feeling better now?" the older checks him. 

"Uhm." he replied by nodding his head.

Lay stood up and went towards him, Sehun stared at him with eyes watering in pain and sadness. Now that Blessed is missing, it was already too late to apologize to her. Sehun knew that she might never smile at him like before even he came back to her side. He hated himself, he loves her yet he hurt her. He was aware of the consequences for his carelessness, he had prepared his will on what may hit him. 

Lay remained silent while watching him weeping there, his expression was filled with gladness. His healing power has restored Sehun's lost memories and revived the light inside of him. Someone triggered the wrath there, so became evil and haunted them. Despite of what happened, he was not angry at him. He's still young and haven't learned much things, and he had an incomplete guidance from his father who was always busy ruling over their army. 

Sehun grew up alone and lonely, his mother died since he was a child. She wasn't able to endure the sickness that made her a bedridden. The prince rejected his title and lived on his own when he turned fourteen. He met Tao, the only person that knew his past well. 

After a few moments, they both of them fell asleep while lying on the wet and cold ground. The fire went out and the peaceful night passes out.

 

Another morning came.

Lay woke up at the drop of water that fell on his face. As he opened his eyes, he saw that the sky was already bright and the weather was no longer in bad mood. He got up and found that the cave's mouth was piled with snow, he was surprised that winter visited them in the middle of fall. The white soft layers has scattered leaves on it. He shivered in coldness as the wind gushed through. He inhaled deeply and went back towards Sehun to wake him up. This is the day they will be meeting the third guardian formality. 

Sehun moaned as he felt the older person was shaking his shoulders because he was slumbered in sleep. He stared at him for a while and got up while brushing away the small portions of white that gotten on his clothes. He was surprised to see the snow outside. He became astonished and still half-awake. Lay tapped his shoulder and moved his lips.

"What's your name again? I forgot it." he scratched his head in embarrassment. He really had a short-termed memory that can't be helped. Sehun was amazed on how he remembered Blessed's name.

"Sehun. Oh Sehun is my name." he answered with a flat tone. 

"Se-hun." he was able to pronounce it correctly. Sehun was glad that he was still there and accompanied him throughout the night.

"Oh it's already morning." Sehun chuckled softly. He was grateful to him, he was the nicest person that he met. 

"Oh, I need to go now. They'll be suspicious if I don't return immediately." Lay turned north and his expression shifted into worrying.

He picked up his belongings and rises up. He bowed down on Sehun and turned his back away. He was about to walk but Sehun suddenly grabbed his right leg. His eyes grew wide as he glanced at him.

"Please bring me with you. I need to apologize for everything." he requested.

Lay became startled, and pondering for a decision. He knew how Chen hates this person and sure he will lose control if he bring him on their camp. He is afraid of the possibilities, but Sehun was persistent. He can't refused, it's finally time to gather once more. The flame of courage burned on his eyes. They can't be stagnant and sure Blessed is already on move. It's time to face the things they hated and accept it. In the end they won't win over her wishes, they were destined to be with each other from now on until they reach forever. 

Their expressions are filled with shock and terror. They couldn't believe what they are seeing right now. Lay is standing in front of them with Sehun beside them. His eyes were swollen and he had a purple mark on his face. They never expected that Lay would bring him her, it was a nightmare for some of them. This is unexpected. 

Chaerin became bewildered as she shook her head at Lay. Xiumin stood up from resting, his eyes didn't blinked as he looked to them. Tao's jaw dropped, his chest felt exploding inside. Chen remained composed as he turned around and straightened up his posture. A disturbing silence came, but it eventually broke when Tao ran towards Lay and grabbed the collar of his shirt. Chaerin flinched but she stayed on her place.

"Lay how could you?!" Tao yelled at their friend that just wanted to make things better.

"How bulls***t is this Lay?" Chen groaned as his hands balled into fists. No one could stop his roaring anger now, not even Chaerin.

"Calm down fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter