A New Horizon

Impulse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's hand's balled into fists as he bites his lower lip harder that it bleeds. The mirrors that surrounds them ad shown the face of the very first Blessed. Her lips curved into a smile while calling Luhan's name a she extends her hand at him. Distorted pictures of the forgotten history followed the moments. His fellow Guardians are all shocked and astonished on what they witnessed. Definitely, there was no lie, made-up or alteration. What they all saw was pure and nothing but the truth. They now understands why Luhan chased her all the way until here. Discovering that she is the reincarnation of the woman that he loved the most was the only reason why the World of Exo was created. To learn that the First Guardian was the creator of everything was more surprising and unexpected than they thought. 

Luhan was the one that manipulated everything on Blessed at the period of her existence in the World of Exo. Also, Chaerin came after because she wanted to keep an eye to her younger sister. To be precise, those three people were formerly a family before the prophecy began. They were connected by fate and to allow Blessed to survive he rewritten her memories. Because once she regain her full consciousness, she is going to be send back to her world. Permanently cutting her ties with the Guardians and everyone there. Now that she had awakened as the person that she i supposed to be, the period of judgment has ended. The constant coming of the disasters had stopped. But before departing, Mera left a gift for her. 

Blessed has recovered from the pain that she endured a moment ago. She can now stand up and reign as the Mama. When she rose up from almost lying, the glass room shifted into a garden of flowers and butterflies. The darkness disappeared and the sun began lightning up the sky. Still with a minor headache, she took a deep breath. It's hard to explain but she can tell that those were all part of her memories. What she saw was her old self before being born again as a ordinary human in a different world. She had stopped crying and weeping, she finally accepted what she is. The color of her eyes turned back into a normal shade. She can feel it, the Mama's blood is flowing inside her veins. She can hear millions of pulse, they are all the living beings in the World of Exo. 

The marks that she had disappeared as they formed into a crown and choker. Ready to face the Twelve Guardians, she changed her clothes into a white dress with a cloak that is longer that her arms. Blessed rewritten her name with Jieun. The restoration begins with a single word that she muttered. The sky turned into a white and sunlight came from the east. The rain and storm had stopped and everything started to get back on its normal pace. The epidemic had stopped and so the infected was healed. The mountains stopped crumbling and the seas have calmed down. Peace and order returned along with the default way of the world. After destroying all the evil and sinister elements, the purge came to an end. Hope rises as the Tree of Life grows new stems and leaves. The entire World of Exo shines beauty as its best.

Every eyes gazed upon at the west where miracles are coming. Their hearts danced in joy and gratefulness, they were astonished and speechless. Flowers bloomed at the drying fields of the Earth City, snow returned to the Ice City. The Teleportation City was floating once again, and sickness in the Healing City disappeared. The war between Water and Fire City was put in a halt. They rejoiced in the victory of surviving and making it. They were forgiven and saved, they were the chosen generation that will carry this extraordinary moment of their lives.

There are no more difficulty and poverty, Jieun began reciting her wishes. The violence and war, the equality and discrimination was put in a permanent cease. No more pain, no one will hurt each other anymore. No more anger towards each individual. No more sickness, weakness and fear. No more destruction or space for ruins. No more suffering and bitter endings, they had forgiven their pasts and established an eternal peace and order. No more storms, calamity or drought. No more sadness, mourning and lamenting. No more tears and loneliness. She reached everyone's heart and whispered to their ears. They cried in a indescribable emotion, the looked upon at her direction. The invisible presence came and overwhelmed all. 

Luhan fell from the above and they found him staring while grinning bashfully at the Tree of Life. He repeatedly congratulates her for successfully accomplishing the prophecy. Mera was right, what her fate was will never be same as anyone. he was crying and laughing at the same time. Tao and Kai walked towards him and helped him to stand up. He thanked them with a smile on his lips. He was so happy, he was overjoyed at her achievement. He danced and jumped like a child as he rejoices at the moment. All felt the same way as him except Sehun. For he could not understand his reasons, why he made it complicated on Blessed? Why does she had to suffer a lot of trauma and pain before becoming the Tree of Life. It angers him, his lacking of explanation and selfishness is pissing him off. It was unfair and inconsiderable, why he let her wander without a clue? Why she allowed her to almost become a stray dog as she came here?

Sehun hurried towards and punched Luhan. The First Guardian quickly stumbled and fell as he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter