The Danger

Impulse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When they received the confidential information from one of the people working in the mainland, numbers of explosion continuously occurred at that time. Stirring up commotion and helter skelter, the passengers began panicking and rising up from their comfortable seats. They forcefully opened the door of the staff's cabin and insisted in asking them on what is happening. Tao wandered his eyes faster around while waiting for Lay and Chaerin to return. Xiumin remained being strict towards the group, he kept them tied on their place. 

The black smoke are can be seen from there, the orange and red colors in the air. There was fire, the train suddenly stopped running. Countless unknown voices asked the crew about it, they were still quiet and composed. To announce the news was the question, surely assorted reactions will be seen. Some may care, some may rejoice, some may be annoyed and some maybe unaffected. Against his principles, Lay grabbed Chaerin's arms and pulled her away from the opened door where the wind was raging like a roaring thunder. The voiceless resisted and fell his grip, her strength were different today. Like a of an ample sensation that she felt when she came out from the velvet pendant. 

Lay never hurt either strenuously speak towards women, but he had no choice. He don't want to loose another friend anymore, he promised himself to be the glue if he must in order to maintain the bond around each other. His lips were shaking, but his grip was absolute. He carried Chaerin without a permission, Tao seemed to be flustered when he saw them returning. The commotion continued and grew worse than earlier. Sehun was stoic and unmoved, he was still watching the clouds of smoke from his chair. No one could read his thoughts at this moment, even his hand didn't rolled into fists or opened. 

Junmyeon observed the situation for he had no clue what happened. He glanced at Chen, the younger mage just smiled at him. He can see the calmness in his eyes, like he was used to this. The next few moments, the passengers shifted from fright to tranquility. They sat back on their places like students that received their rights after days of protesting. Sehun finally looked at them, his expression was the same. A lady cabin staff walked in the middle, she had a scroll in her hands with the seal of the Imperial Government. Xiumin watched her steps as she passed by. He noticed the ink smudges at the corners of the special brown thick paper, the document was released in rush. 

Chaerin bowed her head as her eyebrows creases into worrying, she is afraid of what she may hear. Her heart is pounding like an earthquake, tears formed at the corner of her eyes. She couldn't breathe well, she was nervously praying that her dream last night should be very false. The lady staff paused in the aisle and opened the scroll, before reading the context her eyes roamed at their faces. She took a deep breath and began. 

"A runaway criminal was finally caught in the neighbor line. She is currently held in the custody of Earth City. That explosion we experienced and saw was caused by the violence she did. There is nothing to be worried about, everything is in order and we can ensure the safety of the passengers. The Treaty of the Elemental Kingdoms had taken care the matters regarding the temporary problem. We sincerely apologize for the trouble. Please sustain on your current activities, thank you." she announced. 

Sehun's forehead wrinkled, they knew who is the unnamed person. Xiumin's eyes became ferocious as he watched her once more. Chaerin's head rose, she immediately searched for Lay's hands. She shook her head and tried to tell him that it is really Blessed. That they need to leave now and find her, there's not much time left. Those officials will surely behead her after releasing the order of the Kings. Chen frowned as expected, he couldn't cry, he couldn't move. He was frozen and astonished, his mind became empty. 

Junmyeon remained stable and sober, he went towards Chaerin and held her hands. He told her that they won't let Blessed die in spite of the heavy problem. Xiumin called Lay and told him that the plan is going to change whether they like it or not. The conversation was still ongoing when Sehun stood up and was about to walk away and work on his own, he grabbed his arm to stop him. He understand how he feel but that is not an enough reason to be reckless and destroy the innocent. He is afraid too, deep inside he is having anxiety but he had chosen to be calm and pick the best decision to make it better. 

That was unexpected, they were surprised on how the enemies had gone so far just to capture Blessed. They sacrificed lives and expensive properties too, they couldn't tell the motives of the people behind of this chase. 

"You can't just get moving." Xiumin reminded Sehun.

"But I can't just let-" he paused in anger, trying to control the insanity that i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter