The Dice Determines

Impulse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Twenty-six days are still the remaining time for Blessed and the ascending Guardians. A period where she was given a pure chance to complete the twelve mages that represents the twelve elements of the World of Exo. The core of the world is falling apart and the tree has began rotting. The color of the sky is turning pale rose, the clouds are constantly becoming gray. On the day that the change was seen through millions of eyes, they realized that time has come to an end. They witnessed how the bright blue view shifted into a candy-like. Along with the eclipse, silence occurred. The stared at it and was astounded at the strange phenomenon. Some thought it's a sign of a miracle, some said that the apocalypse is getting closer to the clock. 

Fear and amazement was seen through the eyes of the people. They started wondering and asking why it is happening. Rain never dripped on that morning, and the sun barely shone. The day became a domination of dim and scarce light, and at night there are no more stars in the sky. They asked the government and kingdom about it, but there was no single answer that was given. The towns and cities fell into confusion and turmoil, countless rumors are spread and people rushed to the castles and palaces. They shook the gates and the walls of the buildings and demanded an explanation. The World of Exo came into disorder and lost.

In the Ice City, King Minseok was early awakened by the trouble occuring at the gates of the Ice Castle. People kept asking him about the odd sudden change in the sky, also the snow has stopped falling. His knight guards, even his servants went out to prevent them from entering. The air is filled with questions and fear, they are panicking and calling out the name of their leader. D.O and Chanyeol decided to move towards the front lines and protect the place from being infiltrated. The commotion grew worse as time passes by, Chen also came and tried to stop them from breaking the gates. Mixture of unknown and unclear thoughts surrounded the entire place, they waited until the King went out to meet them. 

Mama woke up today with a poor eyesight, her bones are breaking and her flesh are hurting. She couldn't stand straight anymore, she is hurriedly growing older and older by days. One of the Guardians noticed her weakening aura and rushed to visit her. He couldn't believe how she can't walk a lot like before. Even with the use of a special healing spell, they won't be able to save her. With her current condition, the fate of World of Exo became intricate and lawless.

 

 

Blessed saw with her own eyes how the sky changed its color. She became astonished and wondered what was the reason behind it. She just woke up from the odd dream caused by the drug that Viscount Byun put on her. Her head is aching and her body felt so exhausted, she stepped out from the bed and managed to washed her face. After gaining her sober again, she recognized that the room was pretty lavish and wide. She wandered around and observed it while trying to find her shoes. She couldn't clearly remember what happened last night, but Kai's voice echoed on her mind. The expression on their faces and the way they disagreed to her decision, she felt a regret by coming with the infamous gambler. Luckily, nothing worse happened to her except from being drugged. 

Sighing, she accidentally found her shoes under the huge cushion bed. She doesn't feel good, her eyes are heavy and slight shaking. The Viscount's playful grin appeared on her mind, the tip of the needle that poked her neck. She was surprised when he realized that he really put something that made her fall asleep and had dreams that are cryptic and horrifying. The rain of blood, and the head hanging on a tree back, Blessed fell from her chair and began throwing up. So bizarre, so out of the box and inhuman. She strongly shook her head and tried to forget those pictures that don't want to see anymore. Her hands and the floor became messy, she collapsed while panting aloud. 

A creaking sound was produced from the opening door of her room. A woman dressed in a suit entered and walked towards her. She took out her handkerchief and gave it to Blessed. There no frown or smile on her lips, neither an expression was seen. She helped her to stand up and accompanied to the bathroom. The woman silently cleaned up the floor while she was washing her hands. The moment that she came out from the bathroom, the woman has already finished fixing the entire room. She bowed her head and invited her to come with her. They are going to meet the Viscount in today's breakfast. 

While passing through the fancy hallways of the place, Blessed recognized that it wasn't a house, it was high class hotel that only nobles can be guests. The woman and her didn't shared even a short conversation until they reached the dining hall where the lone viscount is waiting in front of a long table. The food has been already prepared, the air on that place was filled with smoke. She found herself sneezing at the unpleasant spell, the woman in suit quickly sent her in front of him. She bowed her head and greeted him in a unexpected and awkward manner. The Viscount commanded the woman to leave, and so she followed him. 

Only Blessed and Viscount Byun was left there. A very intimidating impression was felt between the distance of their feet. He rose up and plastered a quite lustful and eccentric smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter