The End of The Line

Impulse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyunseung became worried how Blessed approached him, this is not she usually acts. Yesterday she was normal and speaking to him without honorifics. They were friends since they entered college and always comfortable with each other's attitude. She would always act with her slightly bossy and childish behavior, but today she looked at him with eyes of a person who had gone a lot of things. She remained quiet as they made it through the long hallway and reached the designated room for their class. It's summer once again, and both of them had to attend makeup classes because they had low results in some subjects.

Before they stepped inside the classroom, Blessed suddenly began spacing out. Numbers of their fellow students entered too and they unintentionally pushed her. Losing balance, she almost tripped but Hyunseung quickly caught her arm and help her regain the balance on both legs. She bit her lower lip and apologized again, he only scratched his head and rejected it. He reminded her that she is not going to be fine if she keep apologizing and will not act in her usual way. Her eyes suddenly grew wider; she couldn't believe that the Jieun was present here until yesterday. Is it a dream? No, she is very sure that nothing was just a dream or hallucination. She is very sure that she and Chaerin really did came to the World of Exo and met those people that wields supernatural elements. She is very sure, and if the person that he is talking is still with him until yesterday she must be an impostor that Luhan created in order to keep the balance between two worlds. Maybe she is right, or wrong but thinking about it doesn't matter anymore. What is important is to know where and what happened to her sister. 

Blessed will not waste time thinking who is the person that Hyunseung called his friend who had the same name and face as her. She is worried, worried about Chaerin and wondered why their mother never mentioned about it at the moment that they were reunited. She wanted to know, she is dying to discover her whereabouts and current condition. At the same time, she couldn't avoid thinking the worst scenario. What if she was permanently erased from everyone's memories and from the world? If that happens, she will never forgive anyone who eliminated her sister's existence. She swear that she will come back to the World of Exo and hunt whoever did it. Her hands balled into fists at the moment she began suspecting the Guardians of lying and dishonesty towards her.

She is still aware that she is the newly-crowned Mama of the World of Exo where she successfully conquered Twelve Guardians and made it inside the El Dorado and Tree of Life. She was the very first person that drew a new horizon between each continent and nation. She remembers all of it and knows how it all happened. Her memory was no longer hazy and distorted, she can recall everything except one. About how she met Luhan for the first time and how is Kris connected to the future and her past. She also wanted to learn what happened before they were brought into another world and managed to return without the others noticing that whom are they seeing for everyday was not exactly her. It is a mystery that no one ever realized.

The sudden change in Blessed's attitude saddens Hyunseung. She used to be cheerful and energetic, but now she is quiet and seemed to be in deep thoughts. He wanted to know what happened, he was worried and anxious about her. They slowly sat down on their chairs and so the bell rang and the professor arrived. All rose to pay respect and sat back. She was doing well for the first few minutes, but the door opened and someone bowed his head and apologized for being late. Their classmates laughed without the professor noticing because he scolded the student. At the moment that their classmate walks toward his place, she became bewildered and dropped her pen. Her lips cracked open with a frozen stare. She couldn't believe who is it, she was speechless and couldn't move an inch. It was Kris and he smile and waved at her as if they already knew each other. Voices echoed inside her head as all begin to be clarified, a flashback of memories occurs.

No one paid attention at her reaction as if she was invisible and translucent. Blessed picked up her pen and decided to pretend not knowing Kris. Her head fell low as she began listening to the lecture. Staring at the page of her Math solutions, she couldn't understand why he had chosen Accountancy as a course in college. All seemed to be complicated and difficult to explain, like the journey she had in that place where she lost her memories and ran because she was a criminal that was being hunted by the knight guards. They were like the police and warriors that are also mages are like the people in military. There were little similarities but still a handful of difference. A world that was created by two people that humans thought as monsters. They were despised, cursed, separated from being a human and isolated from anywhere. A fate that no one will ever wish to had despite the price of being supreme and omnipresent. An ability that can prolong anything and see through every walls and barriers. A power that can never be deceived and can tell lies apart from the truth. 

Blessed wondered why Luhan never stopped loving her although countless years had passed. She wondered what kind of heart the old Blessed has and what kind of soul Luhan have. She made no promises, but he remained waiting and searched for he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter