Apart

Impulse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

         

He waited until morning. He stayed there and waited for her to come back. He hoped, he dreamt of seeing her again, of hearing her voice, the touch of her hand to his face. His emotional watery eyes turned blank and dry. Sehun couldn't remember his old self anymore, all that he wanted is to see her. 

Hours and hours have passed, no one was coming back. No one was calling his name. Nobody was there. He was alone in the midst of the winter late morning. It was painful, the same pain that he had when he lost his mother. Sehun was lonely, cold as ice, he felt vanishing. He became a translucent person. By that time, he just kept staring outside from the window of his room. He never went out, never socialized, never talked to anyone. Since the funeral of his mother, he remained being quiet. Not saying any word, not showing any emotions. He was an empty breathing vessel.

Things changed when he met Tao, a fellow student at the academy. They were also roommates until they graduated and became team mates. They have through tough and difficult situations. They have already been through the impossible tests. They knew each other's secrets. He was loud but an amazing person. At their first days of meeting, he was annoyed of him. He thought that he was stupid and mischievous person. He is also talkative, noisy, loves to show off and slightly boastful. That was his point of view, but after four years of studying together, he learned from him that life won't stop as long as we are breathing. That everything happens for a reason. That there is always a bright side. Eventually, they became best of friends and developed a very close relationship. Although they used to call each other "moron", "stupid" and "idiot", they really care for each other. Those memories seemed to face away at the back of Sehun's mind. He lost his reason to continue. 

Completely giving up, he stood up and casted a cloud spell. He have decided to go back to the Wind City. Whatever, Blessed is aware of what she is doing. She's not a little kid anymore. The fact that she can travel alone and manage things. He realized that she really don't need him, ever since. He just insisted and took away her choices.  

Sehun went towards the white cloud and sat on it. It flown towards the sky, it went so high. He is heading back to his homeland.

No more guts, no more regrets, he doesn't care anymore what will happen to Blessed. All that he wanted is to have her back. This time, no matter what it takes, he will bet everything in this gamble.

 

 

 

 

The world was vanishing. The blue sky turned into crimson red. Random creatures are falling from the above, attacking the people around her, pools of blood formed. Her eyes were wide open and shaking. As she looked down, her feet was full of cuts and bleeding. She wanted to scream, but no voice was coming out. She wanted to run away but she couldn't move. The twelve elements appeared in front of her, their eyes were fiery and eerie like they are ready to attack her anytime. She closed her eyes, she covered her ears with her hands. The wind blew strong, the thunder struck. The ground was shaking, crows are flying all over the place. The ice and fire were melting and burning together. There was bright white light coming from the east, there was a strange creature with a single horn on its forehead. 

She opened her eyes, there was a young boy who was standing next to her. He was taller and paler than her. She looked at him, but he had no face. She became startled and shook her head. Hands came from behind, they were touching her. Like they are going drag her somewhere. She tried to take them off, but someone suddenly grabbed her neck. Those hands were cold, it was suffocating her. The elements began wielding their powers against each other. When she turned around, a man who wears a hood appeared and touched her.

Blessed got up from that strange dream. She was panting and sweating. Her jaw was shaking, she quickly shook her head to remove those memories. She rubbed her eyes with her hands. It took her few seconds to calm down and realized that it was not real. It was just a dream, she was not harmed. Her clothes were replaced with fresh and new ones. Her entire body was wrapped in band

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter