An Agape

Impulse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Blessed remembered how everything started, all is in utter silence and peace. She gazed upon the tree shining in dazzling colors, it resembled the festival lights that she saw back then at the Light City. It was beautiful and breath-taking, there was no ordinary mortal have seen it yet. El Dorado is the place where only the chosen can set a foot on its grounds. She wandered her eyes around again, and stared at her reflection at the mirror walls. Her skin glistened at the constant white rays dancing up above. There was no morning and night there, it was permanently created that way. She wondered where the rest came, she was worried but she can't stop walking with Kris until they find the exit door. 

The entire halls looked the same and terrain is repetitive. Plain and gray, and empty. Only the sound of their footstep and lungs are can be hard. Blessed continued observing it, but she found nothing except what she saw at the time when they arrived. Yifan remained holding her hand as they hike, the warmth of skin differs from the other Guardians. It is like a lively bonfire in the middle of a hazy winter night. His silver eyes resembled a burning candle in the wind. Steadfast, firm and unshakeable. It's only a day ago since they met and knew each other's names, but somehow it feels like that they were together long time ago. 

Blessed began thinking if Kris is also part of her old memories. What if he was already there and watching her before she met Sehun and Tao? She wanted to know if she is right or just imagining it. She was comfortable being with him even its just hours ago. He was quiet and gentle, he was caring and always checking if she can still walk. A sigh of relief came out from her lips, although tired and clueless. Exchanging of small smiles and soft chuckles occurred between each other. As they continued heading north, a strange presence was felt nearby. Both of them searched for it, but the place where they are remained empty as before. 

Blessed had to pause for a moment and request for a quick break because her legs are trembling exhaustion. She had no idea how long it will takes to reach the exit doors if there is one. They sat down there and rested, and collected some air for their panting lungs. Kris was a calm person but he had a different behavior than Suho and Xiumin. His eyebrows and the way he stares is pretty intimidating, but he is actually a good person without a glimpse of bad intentions. Like his fellow Guardians, he is fulfilling his duty. His main task is to protect and accompany her until they get out of here. 

She gazed upon the above again and wondered where was Ai and Daiyu. She wanted to ask him, but the atmosphere between them suddenly became stiff and awkward. She became frozen for he was staring at her eyes again. She fell astonished because he is still holding her hand tightly. She tried to draw a distance away from him, but he moved closer and closer until they can see each other inches closer. Blessed's mind turned blank as she tried to remember something that might be buried inside her consciousness. But nothing appeared on her mind, only the faster heartbeat and heavier breathing occurred. She doesn't know if she was just nervous or surprised that she had given him an odd reaction. 

Kris only laughed and pats her head like his sister, his lips curved into a tact smile again. Soft wind gushes through as she stared into Blessed's eyes, he was overwhelmed by the way she looks at him. She had no idea why he became like that, she tried to recall but nothing will appear even if it just a glimpse in a second. He kissed her on the forehead and made her cheeks blush in red. She avoided his eyes and shook her head. Why is she even swooning when she doesn't know what he is attempting to do? She doesn't understand it, h quickly stood up and decided to continue finding the door that will bring them out of this place. She is growing impatient as each minute passes by. 

Chaerin touched the barrier and was able to enter the mainland of El Dorado. The strong wind greeted her as she began walking towards the portal that brought Blessed and Guardians here. When everyone thought that she really died, they are all being deceived. The Mama retrieved her inner consciousness before she faded away. She restored and it and allowed her to live there for  a period until her friends arrival. She is going to find Blessed and tell her the truth. She is dying to see her again and come home, time is running out and they need to be in hurry and not waste a moment. She ran towards the spiral purple that was swirling and soon be closing, she reached it. She made it inside successfully although her presence awaken the senses of other species living there. 

She is aware that she is an alien in the World of Exo until they make it back home. In this second awakening, she had her eyes and tongue back. She had to tell Blessed everything that she should learn and discover why she was brought here. Also an astonishing truth about her connection to Luhan. Chaerin struggled to find a path that will lead her towards her sister, the former Guardians didn't welcomed her properly and now they are implementing illusions to keep her from entering the giant maze. 

Their entire stay on the World of Exo is a labyrinth of fate and luck. She remembered everything that happened and will never forget them. She will do anything just to find Blessed again, because there's no way she can give up easily. Now that she is complete again, she will run as fast as she could until she reaches her destination. She broke the illusion spell by convincing herself that the monsters surrounding her is false and so she wasn't wrong because they are. In a courage, she sprinted away and followed that second pulse inside her heart. Blessed is near from her, but because of the walls and similar spells, she had find another path to see them. 

Tears and sweat fell from her chin, she was disappointed to herself that she wasn't able to protect Blessed. Her chest pounded a thousand times for not telling her that she was the one inside the crimson necklace that King Selu gave. She was deeply hurt for hiding that fact from her, she didn't meant it because it was part of her contract with Luhan. For the sake of following her own sister, she had to bargain herself and turned into a inhuman form. She was sorry for also not telling anyone, especially Chanyeol who suffered loneliness when she was no longer around. She is aware that she needs to fix things before leaving the World of Exo. 

Luhan was lying against the glass floors as he woke up. He got up and felt the extreme sorrow inside of him, it w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter