Resuscitate

Impulse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Sehun, I can't keep up my spell." Tao told Sehun.

"What? Quick, I'll run and drag her with me then cancel it." he suggested but his fellow knight guard shrugged and disagreed.

"Stupid she's mine. The reward is mine." he said with an eye roll.

"Moron, we're dead if anyone sees that she's crying because of us." he walked towards him and grabbed the collar of his shirt. His hands were shaking, Blessed noticed his nervousness.

"Because of us? Hey, hey, you are the one who made her shed tears." he removed his hands away from his shirt and shoved him away. He was really irritated of dragging him in this.

"Fine, fine. We're going." Sehun gave up and just let him.

"Faster, I can't hold it any longer." he shook his head. He raised his shoulders and turned around.

 

          

Sehun quickly grabbed Blessed's hand and carried her in his arms. Without a word, he ran away while Tao started cancelling his spell. His expression remained pissed. He doesn't like this idea but he had no choice. They can't be caught, or else this dream job would disappear forever. None of them wished to sleep on streets or beg for some alms. She looked at him until she couldn't see him anymore. His hands were glowing red, they were beautiful in her eyes.

Sehun didn't spoke to her and just continued without looking at Tao. He's not even looking back at the people or the situation. He just ran as fast as he could because there was not much time left. He doesn't even know how long will Tao can hold his grand spell. This was a lame idea, but there's no other choice. The startled young pilgrim remained confused and silent. She just observed the beautiful streets of the Wind City and watch each living creature went back to life. Time is slowly running again. They ran into an old house and went downstairs, to its underground. She could barely see its walls. It was very dark there, not even a single candle or light was lit. And there was not even a single person around.

Sehun switched walking from running. His hammering heart have calm down, his breathing was normal again. He kept her in his arms until they finally reached  a locked room with a small door. Blessed could smell the dust and grime around. If only she could  walk, she would immediately ran away from this awful place. The scent, it was almost unbearable. All the words to describe how she felt disappeared in this strange place. He looked at her, maybe he was checking her and making sure that she was still breathing. She didn't heard him picking up any key, maybe the lock was an old wooden bar.

Although he was having a short hard time of opening the door, Sehun never let her down. He was still carrying her in his clothed arms. She knew that he was already tired too. A small ray of light from the above hit his face. Blessed couldn't understand herself why she was staring at his nose, she found it a weird attitude. 

Few minutes have passed, Sehun lifted the wooden bar from the metal hook and opened the door. They entered the room and walked towards the couch and laid her there. She almost choked up in the dust. He quickly went back and locked the door. The lock was the same with the ones outside. He sighed and sat beside her. She was about to get up but suddenly her sight completely disappeared along with her consciousness. The man panicked again, he held her shoulders and began shaking her. But she didn't responded.

"Young lady, please wake up! What happened?" he said in his deep voice.

Her health grew weaker because she wasn't used to sudden changes in weather and temperature. The summer sun seemed to absorb her strength. She was dehydrated, sweating has stopped. She needed to be cured immediately, she could die in that state if no one would gave her any aid.

Blessed felt like she was falling into an abyss. Her senses, her body have stopped functioning. She was barely breathing, she became numb. Her heart slows its beating, her pulse is fading away. She thought of Xiumin, she tried calling his name. She called her forgetful friend, there's no response. She felt empty and lost.

Without any movements, Sehun quickly checked her vitals, her heart and her pulse. They were slowing down. He is afraid, she might die in this situation. He had nothing to help her, not even his powers or spell can do something. Nervousness stopped, he stood up and went towards the small dark kitchen. 

With a special spell that he used to himself, he was able to see clearly in the dark. Wandering his eyes around that place, he found a small soon-to-be worn out candle and an old matches. He thought its useless to do it, but maybe a small glimpse of light will help him think of something to do better. 

But as he lit up the candle, dismay came to his mind. He frowned and shouted, he doesn't care if anyone hear him. He must do something.

"My, there's only water and some filthy cloth here!" he exclaimed and punched the wall. It's a poor situation for this girl. He felt pitying her despite of knowing that she was a criminal. She was so young, even younger than Tao and him. How could a someone like her commit a heavy crime? He knew that she was from the Unicorn Empire, but never told of her Telekinesis. 

Not having other option, he tore a part of his shirt and soaked it in water. He fixed her posture on the couch and removed her dirty socks, thank goodness they weren't stinking as he expected. He checked her pulse again, it's a miracle that she is still alive. Carefully, he wiped her face with that wet cloth. He felt sorry for her for a while. Releasing a sigh, he continued. Sehun caught himself staring at her face, thankfully no one was around especially Tao. Wait, where is her? What's taking him long? What happened?

"Man, I didn't expected that she would cry like that. If weren't that fast,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter