A Half Human Inhuman

Impulse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yifan turned frozen and his expression was filled with surprise and pondering. He tried to tell himself that it could be possibly that he just misheard what she has said. His forehead wrinkled as he waited for Blessed to continue her words. Just what exactly who is she and why she is very confident to get him involved in them. This is somehow suspicious and stained with malice, he was unsure and remained quiet for the moment. Baekhyun lifted broken glass lamp and lit it up with a spell. The flame of light is a lot brighter and convenient than the flame of fire. The norm noise of is neighbors suddenly stopped, they have been all sleeping since they began the conversation.

Blessed looked into his eyes and waited for an answer, but Yifan only shook his head gradually. He was not refusing of agreeing, he is in the middle of taking a decision. The fact that she was able to find him until here is amazing and unbelievable. He can tell that she had something special inside of her, like a invisible spell or a rare power that is not easy to read. At that moment, both of their eyes including Baekhyun's glowed in red like they had only one heart and soul. 

Yifan felt chills and a weird sensation of an overwhelming power and presence. The almighty is silently commanding him to bow down and give due of honors. This young lady is very different from every person he met. He remembered it, she was the one who called for help that time. She called his name without a sound, and he couldn't resist but to cqame to a rescue and protect her. He felt warmth on his chest as he found himself having a hard time to breathe and speak. He eventually collapsed from his chair and fell down. His younger siblings Ai and Daiyu quickly ran towards him and so they took him on his room at the corner. 

Ai begged Blessed and Baekhyun to spend the night already there. She said that they can immediately leave when the sun began rising. Yifan completely lost consciousness and suddenly had a high fever. He was sweating a lot and squirming in cold and headache. He couldn't understand why the more she gets closer to him, the more his health became horrible. He tried to grip on his sides, but he lost strength as his eyes shut down.

Daiyu became very worried as he sat down beside his brother. He glanced at Blessed with a piercing stare as he began blaming on her what happened to Yifan. He had no idea how these total strangers were able to set a foot inside their home. he couldn't believed that his brother easily let them in here. Witnessing how Baekhyun effortlessly put a light on a lamp made him more annoyed. They could be enemies of his brother or people from the Flight Kingdom. Are they here to take away their brother? He was afraid that there was no joke in what she said. What could happened to Ai if Yifan leaves? What if their father will return again with their brother? His hands balled into fists by just thinking of it. The night passed by and everyone has fallen asleep too.

Blessed stared at the stars at the sky from the large hole of the roof made of twigs. The wind blew so strong that it damaged Ai's tiny room. The dim and dark sky was littered with countless twinkling and bright star along with the silver moon. It was a beautiful view, it was a peaceful evening that she wanted to cherish a lot. She hoped that everyone is doing well and sleeping soundly too. She painted a small smile of her lips and closed her eyes. Then, she began dreaming of Chaerin.  

A new day has come and morning had began. The sun at the east is rising along with the living thing waking up from a good slumber. The daylight is quickly revealing in the sky. Peace have dominated the World of Exo for a while, until the abnormal color showed up. No one is ever panicking and turning hysterical about it, like they have accepted that the place they are living is going to vanish. Everyone continued the way they existed like before. The glimpse of fright was hoarded to avoid circumstances, they were trembling but standing might and steadily. 

The smell of tall summer grasses with a hit of fog and moisture lingered on Blessed's nose. Their day began with a revelation of the unexpected. When she decided to follow Yifan's trails, she found a surprise. She left Ai, Daiyu and Baekyun sleeping soundly and secretly took the opportunity to see the twelfth's true colors. As soon as she found herself at the edge of a cliff which is a pretty unusual place, her eyes grew wide on what she witnessed.

Yifan took a deep breath and released his wings from his back and spine. Its feathers fleeted in the air as the strong wind gushes through. Blesed could barely open her eyes because it is hitting her eyes so bad. She wasn't wrong, he was also the one who brought the strong wind yesterday. he tried to act clueless, but there's no way to deceive her. She can tell from the color of his orbs that he already knew what he was. He failed to put on a disguise as a full human. He was only half mortal with an element of being inhuman in him.

He caught Blessed and was surprised that he didn't even noticed her following him. He tried to hide his half-monstrous but it was already too late. He flew away without a word to explain or tell. He disappeared at the view of the sun, he frowned in frustration. He remembered it, he knew it even before anyone. 

 

 

Sehun woke up at the bright sunlight that showers a side of the room. Mr. Choi left the door upstairs opened, maybe he had forgotten to lock it last night. He still feel lousy and ill, his body seemed to explode from his overflowing aura sooner. He can barely stand with his own two feet, getting up from the bed became the hardest thing to do. But there's no way he cal let himself became a completely bedridden, he don't want to give his comrades a burden because of him. So, he g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter