Aftermath

Impulse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What did you have done again Sehun?!" Chen shouted as he grabbed the collar of Sehun's shirt. His teeth was gritting in anger, he couldn't believe that he already knew Luhan and never told them about it. He felt guilty too, but he strongly believed that he had no concrete connections with him. So he thought that it will be fine to keep it a secret. That meeting was an ambush that proved their still had so much lacking in holding their powers. It was too late when they noticed that their life forces had reached its limits. Without their will's consent, they collapsed and fell on the muddy ground. 

Sehun felt insulted and mocked by Luhan. He is aware that Telekinesis is the most powerful element in the world, but why did he called an unfair match if he knew that they will surely be defeated? Is that first guardian trying to tell them that none of them really deserves the title? He doesn't understand his intention for putting up a fight. If he can really feel Blessed's presence, why would he even show up in the first place?

They were surprised to learn that Chaerin lost her sight. Her eyes have already stopped bleeding, the orbs turned into pale gray. Lay did his best to restore the broken veins, but nothing changes. There was no single improvement or glimpse of daylight that she could see. She shook her head and told him to give up and not waste his life force on her. 

The aftermath is trouble, but the tension has faded away. Chen is still nagging Sehun and trying to hit him on the face. Xiumin and Tao are taking him away from their comrade. They are all exhausted, but it seemed like madness is giving him additional energy to yell at them. Sehun just closed his eyes and waited for him to give up. 

"You're screwing everything!" Chen shouted. He is blaming everything again on Sehun again. The younger didn't talk back and just listened on their conversations. He knew that he would ended up bombarded with words that will make his head hurt. Chen continued resisting the two's grip.

"Will you please stop? We can't take it back, we can't do anything. It's not Sehun's fault. You see? It suddenly happened and no one knows why." Tao said in his lowest tone. 

"Chen please calm down, no one ever wanted Chaerin to be blinded. Sehun didn't do anything to her. So please stop." Xiumin told him with a frown on his face.

"How are we going to explain this to Blessed? She will surely going to get mad at us. She's a dear friend to her." he insisted.

"I don't know. Let's just pray that things will get better." Lay sighed as he wrapped a bandage around Chaerin's head. 

 

 

 

There's a stormy weather in Kai's place. A war full of tension that he won't be able to stop. They sat down in front of the dining table with hands clenched into fists. Blessed and Kyungsoo are staring on each other's eyes while trying to rip one's soul. If only those fiery eyes can destroy things, Kai's body is surely succumbed to wounds and injuries.

That greeting was really rude and unethical. Blessed doesn't understand why he threw so much knives at her direction. If he is going to kill her, he should have already stabbed her in the chest while sleeping. Kyungsoo is really intimidating, his annoying attitude and reckless words. The mean vibe between the two of them is expanding, Kai found himself zipping his mouth and wincing in fear. The aura that they are projecting is getting darker and darker. If she wan't careful and good at dodging, she might be already dead in blood loss.

Kai took deep breaths before he collected himself and began speaking. He doesn't like this feud between them. They shouldn't be like this, they should be friends too. He thought that it will be nice to meet Kyungsoo, but he was wrong. It was terrible idea that he applied. Blessed looked at him and asked for an explanation. Kyungsoo displayed an irritating grin that made her blood boil more. Intensive, the two showed their uneasy sides. No one will raise a white flag and apologize to one. 

"Can you two reconcile now?" Kai spoke to them with a forehead curling. 

"Reconcile? How can I'll be just fine?! He almost killed me and I don't understand it!" Blessed responded with a statement of anger.

"Hey, hey, hey. Watch your words. It's not because you are the Tree of Life, you are free to touch Jongin." Kyungsoo replied. He really hated her.

"Hey, I never became proud about being the Tree of Life. My point is..., why did you just threw knives at me? I didn't do anything. And for your information, I never touched Kai. I only gave him a mark on his waist. I know it's awkward." she blushed in embarrassment. That fact should be just a secret, but her own tongue pondered words that would anger Kyungsoo. 

"Why are you blushing?! Did you just had a-. Oh my god, you're not decent." Kyungsoo's huge eyes grew wide. He shook his head and displayed an expression that insults her. 

Kai began scratching his head as he gave up on fixing their bad introduction. Along with Blessed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter