Land of Nightmares

Impulse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's presence completely fallout from his comrades. Xiumin repeatedly tried to find traces of him, but the spell is not working anymore. Lay helped him with all of his few knowledge about it, but again they failed to reach the fellow mage. Tao's steadfast expression shifted into waver, he glanced at them as they continued. His friend might lose himself now, his whole heart in mind is full of angst and madness. The history might happened today, the view that he don't want to witness. He called Chen and suggested of switching places, gladly he heard no complaining. He carefully but surely handed the rope to him and finally exchanged places. 

Chen knew some of the basic spells outside his ability and powers. While they were at the Water City, he continued studying and discovering things that might help them in the future. The fact that he can't just summon his powers unlike the others became a little handicap for him. In the next few days, his life force will come back to its default state. It's been a time since he felt the urge to prepare his mind in the situation, he used to be calm in the past days but now it wouldn't be. 

Sehun really disappeared in Lay's orbs like popping bubbles in the air, whenever he is about to think of it he ended up spacing out. He looked at Tao and saw how angry he is. The way he was holding the rope, his ears are becoming red. He is holding his emotions firmly, he wasn't speaking that much. Xiumin and Chen had short conversation, the tension is growing stronger as time passes by. He attentively listened to them without rounds of comments and intervenes. Junmyeon's forehead curled into struggling, the road that they are taking is always the same. The tall trees, the shady atmosphere, the cool wind that gushes through. He is worrying if they can make it in time, the path is longer that he expected. 

The bright blue sky and white fluffy clouds shifted into gray and gloominess. The pleasant weather became darker and violent. Like the hope they had, the daylight is quickly fading away. Rain is heading there, thunders up above was seen and heard. No one spoke as they looked up there, numbers of different reactions appeared.

 

Along with the frantic atmosphere, the lad felt s of hasty emotions inside of him. The wind seemed like it is making everything in slow motion. From the very above, he could see the green and chocolate-like grounds, the crystal blue rivers, the curved mountains. It was beautiful and breathtaking, but soon it will be turned into a cruel battlefield. Sehun placed a clown smile on his face as he gets excited of seeing Blessed again. He knew that he can make it in time, he is going to reach her hand and take her away from here once he found her. His thoughts are only her, he forgot his comrades whose in the state of anxiety because of him leaving alone. 

The flight was interrupted when arrows were shot at his direction. Sehun saw the knight guards below and telling him to land there. Without hesitation, he immediately disabled his wings and set his foot on the ground. The pointed their swords and spears towards his head and torso, there was a single person standing next to him. He stared at him with a set of glaring eyes, the man smirked and sighed. He found himself standing there and being surrounded by them. He scratched his head and began laughing, surprising those men in uniforms. He felt that he was treated as a poison or a monster right now, and it pisses him off. 

"So you are Wind City's Prince Oh?" the man said in a sarcastic tone. His expression reflected his arrogance. 

"Such a great humiliation for me not to be bowed to." Sehun folded his arms and stood in one leg.

"You are being arrested for cooperating with her!" he yelled at him, drawing his sword from his side.

"Her? Really... and what if I don't come with you? What would you do?" one of his eyebrows twitched.

"Then Your Majesty, you left us no choices." he responded with boastfulness. 

"I hope that you can give me some warm ups." Sehun laughed as he began casting spells in his mind. 

With courage and jittery, they rushed and began attacking only him, they endlessly waved their swords in front of him until they made it closer and closer. Some even used their powers in order to get him, they even gave him lots of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter