Bon Voyage

Impulse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Blessed left him while wearing that expression of gladness. She even waved at him before closing the door. Sehun couldn't believe it, he was worried about her. His mouth opened and his eyes were stuck, staring at her. She must be greedy, she must be stronger that he thought. She must be really a dangerous person, she may look frail but she must be murderer as several ranked knight guards told him. Maybe she was really that person that became a huge threat for every country. He felt upset, he felt useless. He already told of all the possibilities outside the Wind City, but nothing changed her mind. She was even looking forward on her journey. 

Sehun felt a lump on his throat, he wanted to call her, to stop her from leaving but not even a single sound came out. He felt weak, it felt like that she wasn't going back anymore. What if he wouldn't be able to see her again? Is this will be the last glimpse of her smile that he would catch? He watch her until the last vague silhouette of her disappeared. 

As Blessed went out of the shrine, something inside of her has began to change. She may not be able to feel it but her aura has changed. It was a something that was unusual, so different than before. The bashful grin dissolved and turned into a frown that she was trying to hide. She gave him her most beautiful expression, she kept that until she left. She saw that loneliness and shock in Sehun's face and tone. She knew that she made him worried, but this is the best that she can do. Right after when she began finding the other mages, Tao and him can have a peaceful and normal lives again. The decision that she made was just all of the sudden and forced. What if she refused to that offer? Tao will not be forgiven and the hope that Xiumin has on her will disappear. She tried her best not to hurt him, but it didn't worked. 

Sehun just breathed and looked back at his father. He already left him alone in that place. He wanted to tell her how he felt. He wanted to tell her that he's afraid of being left. He don't want her to go. 

 

Already away from the shrine, Blessed wore the special necklace that The King gave her. It was a black crystal that will turn into a sapphire red if a strong presence was around. So she would be wary of her actions and find the mages faster. She quickly searched for Tao and gladly, she found him in a small room at the outer part of the palace. He was lying in bed, his injuries were already treated and he had regained his strength. He has already gained his consciousness and glad to see her too. Blessed felt so happy when she saw him in fine condition. She couldn't even stop giggling when they met but the blissful atmosphere was cut when she told him that she have to leave soon. Follow the mission that King Selu gave her to live as normal person again. He felt disappointed but at the same time he was happy to know that they didn't hurt her.

"So that's how it all ends? I wonder how would you look when you're alone." he laughed.

"You're always looking down on me. Do you really think I'm that dumb?" she grimaced while taking off the flashy ribbons on her shoes.

"I wish you all the best. Meet me when you become a rich person." he tapped her on the shoulder.

"So I can pay your hardships on chasing me?" she raised an eyebrow."

"Of course." he laughed. 

 

 

 

 

Two days passed. Her preparation for the voyage has been completed. Just few remaining hours and she will be leaving the Wind City through the sea. Everything was provided by the King, even her money to spend for the entire month. She gave her the best things for her journey. King Selu was so kind to her, even her wife too. They treated her like their own daughter. Blessed felt the warmth of having a family for a while. 

Blessed is aware of all the possibilities and she was ready for it. She knew that her problems will be a lot harder that today but those things are not bothering her. She knows that Sehun is really upset and it made her feel uneasy. She couldn't get that scene out of her head. That was the first that she saw him insisting. He did his best to protect her, she tried to consider his feelings but fate was not kind. She wanted to talk to him before leaving but she haven't seen him since that day. She already asked the servants and knight guards, but none of them knew where he is. Tao felt lonely too because his first female friend is leaving. Too bad they only have been together in a short period of time.

Blessed spent her few hours of finding Sehun. While she was wandering around the streets, she noticed that the sun didn't show up for today. Even the wind and temperature changed too. The pure white snow began falling from the gloomy sky, she realized that winter has come. 

People around never knew about this mission. The Wind Empire have chosen to keep that matter as a secret. King Selu don't want to see his people panic in fear. Only her, him, Sehun, Tao and few persons knew about it. Blessed told herself to be careful and cautious. From now on, she will always watch every move that she makes. 

An hour passed, Sehun were still nowhere to be found. Not in the plaza, not in the Station of Justice or restaurants. It felt like that he ceased to exist. Frustrated, she returned to the palace to changed her clothes.

After the king gave her a blessing, Tao accompanied her to the port. It was smooth situation until a sudden accident occurred. One of the carriage's wheels had collapsed. Blessed stepped out to check it and found out that it's not going to make it in time. It's only few minutes and the ship will surely leave. Not having other choice, she grabbed her baggage and began running. Tao called her several times but didn't looked back. All that she wanted is to reach her destination whatever happens. The only way to make it in time is to take the shortcut. 

Hastily running through the passage that was covered in thick snow, she slipped and fell down. Good thing, she didn't got injured and she can continue. Rising up, she saw a person in front of her. She paused for a while and noticed that all of his clothes were all in black. Until she looked at the person's face, her eyes grew wide. Her heart fl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter