The Downtown Village

Impulse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun helplessly gave up on insisting his idea to secretly follow Blessed and Baekhyun. He still feel ill and his head is slightly aching. Chen and Kai strongly advice him to take a long break and rest. No one knows what is exactly happening to his body, but one this is sure. If he is not going to be extra careful he might ended up in a very dangerous state. His powers had fully recovered in a short period, but there is a huge disadvantage. It's either his physical body will collapse or he will became a fully fiend that will ruthlessly murder innocent and tainted lives. Mr. Choi came to his room to talk to him about what happened, it reminded them the reason why Queen Oh died. 

Sehun knew that this was the leftover of his father's evildoings. He can't bear remember how he was raised and cultured in a way that no one will believe. He had no scars of marks that will prove his loosened memories, but he is sure that it all happened and existed. A young boy who was once ignorant of all things, until he was forced to stab a burglar caught at the yard of the palace. It was a horrible view. Mr. Choi and his comrades send him to sleep quickly as soon as the lights are out. The night for all of them began to pass as Blessed and Baekhyun begin to find where is the twelfth Guardian. It could be a mess or a defeat.

Blessed can sense the presence twelfth. She can tell that he is just around and wandering too in the streets of Flight City. She couldn't shake off the thoughts of seeing glowing butterflies in her dream and the birds flying high in the atmosphere. It was really him, the one they need to save the World of Exo. She is certain that the Mama sent those signs to find him easily. Maybe she is preparing something bigger for all of them, or maybe she is in hurry too. The odd color of the sky on the last few days ago became normal to the eyes of the mortals. They are not worrying about it anymore, lives continued the way it should be. 

Xiumin is staring at the pile of documents in front of him. Tomorrow, it will be a lot of work. The entire Ice City had prepared themselves for the expected responsibility that they are going to carry. Refugees from Healing City needs a shelter to keep them safe from the intruders of their nation and prevent the healthy from being infected by the unknown disease. Lay will be one of the healers who volunteered to help the needy. The King sighed deeply and decided to retire for the night. The exhaustion was slightly eased when Taeyong came to his room to bring a cup of hot milk. He was glad that these person is always willing to stay on his side. Whenever and whatever the situation does. 

Blessed continued to walk along with Baekhyun. Despite of being unsure where to find him they were graced how the streets of Flight City looked like so beautiful at night time. The colorful signage of the shops and restaurants, a lot musicians playing violin and saxophone around, the road is made of bricks and cement. It is a progressing country for the modern population. She wondered how would this place look life after ten years, it will probably be more advance and people won't have in need of the twelve elements anymore. Vehicles are vast and there are also a machine used for calling and conversation, it was called the tele. 

As the two of them hiked and pretended to be natural-born citizens, no one noticed Baekhyun's unusual aura. The makeup trick that the viscount used on her was pretty effected. Even with the absence of scarf, none could see the mark on her cheek, neck and other exposed areas of her skin. She was slightly confident but still nervous. At least this basic and simple plan is working smoothly without a flaw. Everyone agreed at Chen's idea except D.O, he was very wary of the knight guards working at night. It's true, the entire city is secured and guarded by these people. The two of them already met a lot of them in their way. 

There was still children playing in the streets. They are freely running and laughing without a glimpse of fear to be harmed. The citizens, mostly parents had a lot of trust on their King's shoulders. They believed that they will never get experience violence from the foreigners. Blessed was drowned in thoughts as they went to the right. She knew what is really happening in the group. What saddened her is that the more they had new people, the more they likely to get destroyed. Some are not comfortable with each other and decided to ignore them. There were problems, but if she is only going to focus on those matter she won't be able to save the World of Exo.

As they followed the trails of that person, the found themselves heading to a small downtown village of the city. It's a rare opportunity to discover a rural area in a modern country. Blessed didn't hesitate to head to that place where she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter