His Mischievous

Impulse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Who are you?" she asked, the man rolled his eyes and sat down beside her. His physique has a huge similarity with Sehun and Tao. His skin was bronze and he had fuller lips.

"My name is Kim Jongin. My... I already see this coming. You didn't even know my name." he sighed in frustration. He scratched his head in disappointment. He can't plaster a friendly smile, he was irritated. 

Blessed breathed deeply. Her forehead furrows into confusion. She was in nice and neat room of a house, but she didn't know where she was. She wandered her eyes around and found nothing but the usual stuffs in a bedroom. A square table, a wooden chair, a lamp, and a window pane covered with curtains that seemed to be unwashed over a year. Jongin stared at her, he knew what she was thinking from the moment she opened her eyes. He sighed again and placed his hand on his left cheek. 

As she jumped out of the bed, she didn't notice the wet rag on the floor, so her foot slipped. She fell, her chest and face hit first. When she was about to rise up, her hand tripped and so the embarrassment repeated. Jongin shook his head and snorted in amazement. She was so weak and couldn't even balance out her changing mass. Blessed glanced at him but quickly looked away. She was blushing in shame. It's so lame and hopeless.

Jongin stood up and helped her to get back to bed. He carefully sat her down there, he sighed again. Blessed can tell that he was insulting her from head to foot by just the way he move his eyes. She felt sorry for herself, she can't even take care of the situation. He looked into her eyes and frowned, her lips cracked a little. She doesn't know if she was going to smile of mimic his expression. 

The man was slender and taller as Tao or Sehun. He had a square jaw, round and broad eyes. His lips were plumper than hers. His nose was slightly short but pointed. His had a black wavy hair and fringe. His eyebrows were precise and thick, giving him a very masculine appearance. Blessed caught herself staring at his mesmerizing face, she quickly flinched. She bit her lower lip and tear came out from the corner of her eyes. She remembered what happened, she lost her way with Chaerin and Lay. The island was destroyed and burned with flames of madness. She had no clue where are her comrades now. 

Blessed wiped her tears with her bandaged hands. Jongin smirked arrogantly and folded onto his knees. Dismay, he couldn't believe that Mama would choose a someone like her. 

"Do you really think that crying will solve your problems? You're so dumb." he muttered.

"I-I lost them. I failed, I shouldn't existed." she wept.

"Suicide. So just losing the most important thing in your life will make you commit suicide, I see. You are really hopeless." Jongin quickly predicted her outcome. He couldn't brush away his expression of disappointment. He doesn't know if she's pitiful or plain annoying.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." she redundantly apologized. Her slightly pitched voice was making his blood began boiling. He doesn't like her.

"You are really an idiot. How did the guardians chosen this kind of being? You can't even fight for yourself. You are depending on us." he scowled and exhaled. 

"Us? Wait are you-" Blessed turned to him, she was surprised that he already knew who is she and her objectives.

"Your seventh guardian. I've been with you since the day you left Ice City. You didn't even reached my expectations. Guardians have such a bad taste." he groaned.

"Where is your mark? Did I already gave you?" she immediately asked him because he can't remember a moment that she met him before.

"Slow, you don't have any clue. I've been forever saving your life and watches you in your sleep. You let that Sehun kissed you, you let that Tao embraced you, you let that Xiumin touched you and you even cried for Lay. Yet I'm a stranger to you. It's unfair." he complained while shrugging. He kept scowling and if only glaring would kill her, Blessed would be probably slumbered to death now.

"I-I'm sorry!" she exclaimed and stood up.

"Nah.... you're lame. Oh I remember you even risked yourself for that Chen." he stood up and went towards the door. 

He shook his head and tried not to look at her innocent genuine expression. His hands are itching to punch the wall, his chest are exploding in resentful. He was always there and watched every step she was taking, yet she didn't know him until they finally saw each other's faces. It was so unfair that it hits his pride. He never felt empty before, she was different from the other woman that he encountered.

Blessed resembled a child in amnesia in his eyes. Her unwashed face and messy hair, and limbs resting on the mattress without a trace of malice. She wasn't attractive as the women in the town, but she was a prepubescent girl.

"Don't cry, they are all alive including that voiceless one." he snapped as he closed the door loudly and leave her. 

Blessed's eyes grew wide. She quickly jumped out from the bed, but again she fell and hit her chest. A refreshing smile plastered on her face, she was so glad that they were safe despite of being apart. She chuckled and leaned on the side. Her worrying and loneliness disappeared as Jongin's phrase echoed on her mind. She was relieved and the tears have stopped from falling. The light of the day illuminated on the room as she shoved the dusty curtains away, it's a brand new day to look forward too.

But before stepping out, she laid back on the bed to check her multiple pulse. She closed her eyes and held her wrist. She concentrated and located their heartbeats on her veins. 

Red, red, red, the blood is flowing. Air, air, air, they are all breathing. Beating fast, fast. There are still fourteen including her and Sehun's. Somehow, she was glad. No one died. No one lost their lives. Everyone is alive but missing. 

He wasn't lying as he confirms it. Blessed ran from the room to find Jongin. She checked the other room, but no one was there. She also went down stairs and roamed around the house, she found herself alone. The only part that she haven't gone through is the yard. Not wasting the time, she quickly opened the door and saw the beautiful weather and bright sky blue. There were glowing flows in a plot, it was surrounded with trimmed grasses. She took few steps forward and saw him packing up things on his bag pack. 

Jongin already noticed her, but he just ignored and continued on what he was doing. He even grimaced and pouted. She grinned bashfully and went towards him. 

"What?" he asked with a slight expression of piss.

"I'm sorry to disturb you, but can I ask something?" he titled her head to see his face.

"What?" he glanced at her and finished tying his stuff.

"Ahmm... uhmm.. where are we now?" she shyly wondered. 

"To the city where foreigners are not allowed. To the hidden land, Teleporting City." he answered precisely. 

"Huh?!" she exclaimed in surprise. She stumbled and was about to fall again, but Jongin grabbed her hand. Blessed gained her balance and stood steadily. The clouds were constantly moving, the wind was cold and nice too. 

Jongin hit her softly at the forehead and finally laughed. Blessed stared at him with extreme gladness.

 

It's been already four days since it she arrived at the hidden city. Everything were normal and similar like the neighboring countries. People were kind and nice too. The food and the ambiance didn't need adjustments. Blessed was comfortable there and stayed at Jongin's house without a problem. From the day that she came there, he never spoke. He's always quiet and packing things on his bag. He's leaving at night and returning by day. 

It's been already days since she was with the seventh guardian, but Blessed haven't witnessed Jongin's supernatural powers. He kept himself distant. He was unaffable and grumpy. He always spoke with a surly tone, never calming his irritation down. She still need to endure it until they continue finding the rests. She had a huge hope that they will be able to meet Lay's group sooner. Maybe she just need to wait for a while and not rush out things.

"Hey Blessed move faster. The customers are waiting." Jongin called her while busy chopping the fresh vegetables.

"Ah, fine, fine. I'm coming!" she responded loudly as she carefully placed the plates of food on the tray. She slowly went towards the designated table.

Jongin never treated her the same as Xiumin and Sehun did. He commands her, yells at her and now he hired her at a restaurant as a waitress where he works too as a cook. No princess treating, no sweet words, no concerns. He is mean to her. He is not allowing her to rest at day. He makes her clean his house at night. She can only sleep or rest when everything is done. 

It's fine with Blessed, she understands that people are different. Working in a crowded restaurant brings back her good memories with Suzy. An older girl that she met with a witty personality. They quickly became friends in one day, but ever since she left the isolated land. From that day, they never saw each other. She was the first person that appro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter