Reunited

Impulse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She heard the voice inside her head along with the person's vague face. He sounded familiar, it seemed like they had already met even before she was with the rest. Blessed tried to hold onto her consciousness, the presence is trying to put her back on sleep. Her limbs lost strength to stand up, she fell to Chanyeol's arms. She became astonished and frozen, like a person in the state of trauma. Sehun immediately shook her from the shoulders strongly to prevent her from becoming comatose. 

She looked at them with eyes of entire confusion, her breathing turned heavier. Even before Chanyeol began stating his worries, she shook her head to stop his frowning. Sehun pressed his lips tighter as they stepped towards inside. Chaerin with the absence of tongue and sight, she was able to help her regain her balance. She plastered a smile filled with gladness at her, although she can't see her she can tell that she is thankful until today. As the door closes, they headed at the kitchen. The house is decent and clean, everyone is doing their best while she is in the hospital.

They sat down in front of the long table that has four corners. Chanyeol cheerfully picked up several plates and utensils as Chaerin opened the box of cake. Blessed is still thinking on what she saw, her curiosity is expanding. She realized that knowing that she is a stranger in this world is not good enough to answer her questions. She wanted to know more, deeper until she is completely satisfied. Her finger tightened around the spoon, a lump formed on . She was unable to speak for a moment as they began eating the sweet pastry. 

The sensation of uneasiness was replaced with silent happiness. It's been a while since she ate with these people that she loved the most. They were smiling, cracking small jokes and in great harmony. It looks like that Sehun and Chanyeol is getting along with each other, Blessed is very thankful that she made it back here. She carefully watched them as she sat down there and barely take her part. Everyone has already recovered from their injuries, Lay really did his best. The ice broke when Chanyeol called her in a very soothing tone of his voice.

"Are you alright?" he was still worried, his forehead slight wrinkled as he took his eyes away from Sehun. 

"Yes, please don't worry." she responded.

"Miss Blessed, you don't have to strain yourself. We'll take over things from here. Don't worry, there are no quarrels occurring." 

"Yes, thank you so much everyone." 

Sehun accompanied her to an available place to rest to. When the door opened, Blessed found most of his possessions in there she realized that it was his room. He looked at him with an expression of refusal, but he insisted her to stay in. She was about to complain a little when he suddenly went towards her and carried her. He carefully laid her on the bed and closed the curtains to lessen the strong daylight. He was very energetic today, he never gets tired of doing efforts for her even though he haven't slept last night. 

Giving up, she rested her head on the fluffy pillow and closed her eyes. After the long sleep in the hospital, she still feel drowsy until now. She listened to his every step until he finally turned his back and left her alone in the room. The scent of newly disinfected place lingered around, it was very comfortable. Without a single hesitation, Blessed decided to doze off once again. Sehun quietly closed the door and went downstairs. At that time, Chanyeol and Chaerin have already finished washing the dishes. 

He heard a woman's voice over, his eyes grew wide as he paused and hide. Chanyeol is cheerfully sharing a conversation with Chaerin, his eyebrows furrowed into surprise. Everyone thought that she couldn't speak, but what does this mean? Is only Chanyeol knew or just accidentally discovered? The exchanging of words continued, Sehun slowly crawled through the stairs to peep in. The voiceless and the giant began writing on a sheet of paper like they sensed his presence. As they kept on, suspicions and doubts grew at the back of his mind. Are they really one of them? 

"Is she already sleeping?" Chaerin wrote.

"I think she is." Chanyeol giggled and grinned bashfully.

"Why are you laughing?" she pouted in wondering.

"I am so happy. I can see how everyone is going to shout in gladness tonight once they see her."

"Chanyeol do you think Sehun really loves her?" she asked.

"I don't know, but in myself I am sure that I love Miss Blessed a lot."

"Please take care of her." Chaerin spoke in a normal punctuation.

"Huh?" he looked at her with a puzzled expression. She looked down and frowned. Sighing, she held his face and kissed him on the forehead. Recognizing the temperature of her body, his eyes grew wide. The palm of her hands are cold as ice, she might not be living since today. He checked her pulse, he turned sadder than before. It is fading away, no words are need to explain it more. 

"I have to leave tomorrow, please take good care of her." Chaerin muttered.

Sehun's face was overwhelmed on what he witnessed, his mouth opened a gap as he rested on the railing filled with surprise. The voiceless continued telling Chanyeol several pieces of truth that she holds. He couldn't tell if she was lying or sympathetic. He can't land a judgment, what will happen if Blessed learn about this. 

"Find the person named Luhan, he has the key to her memories." 

"How are we supposed to find him?" he asked.

"There's no other person that has a name like him. So don't worry, you can find him easy." she picked up something from her pocket and gaze it to him. Chanyeol opened his hand and found a golden small key. It doesn't seemed to be an ordinary because it is the Esca. One of the celestial belongings of the Mama. He stared into Chaerin's eyes and waited for her next sentences.

"Chanyeol-."

"Where are you going then?"

"Don't tell Blessed or anyone about this. To be precise, I have given my life force to her so she would survive the fatality. Therefore, I am not going to die, it would be rather disappearing or vanishing."

"Chaerin, why you-."

"Please don't tell them that I am finally able to spe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter