Falling Cards

Impulse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Along with the applause, Viscount Byun hurriedly reached Blessed's hand as she headed towards him. The wide and pretty bashful grin was painted at the corner of his lips and eyes as he watched her come to his way. He glanced at Taeyeon and commanded her to quickly return home after treating her small wound and injury. The lady servant agreed without a stain of complain and wondering. Kai spoke aloud and tried to change her mind, but she didn't listened either looked back at them. Lay was silently staring at her until she stepped inside the carriage and left without a word. Tao questioned her actions and decisions before the door closes, he couldn't understand her. The Viscount plastered a mocking smile as they went out of the place. 

Suho's forehead wrinkled into thinking why Blessed suddenly decided to come with the unknown and dangerous person. The fact that Viscount Byun knew her makes him get more worried for tomorrow. It's so careless and undeniably foolish, it is slowly becoming complex. The infamous gambler and the young lady left the plaza's horizon without a trace Taeyeon disappeared like a fog and only the four of them was left in the alley. Lay exhales as he turned his back and walked towards the back door of the giant tent. Tao got angry, he ran to him and grabbed the collar of his dress shirt. The healer seemed to be relaxed, there was no damp of panic in is face. Kai hurried as he pulled him away from, his cheeks are flustering red along with his ears. 

The rising and colorful assorted fireworks dancing in the sky temporarily lit up the dim sky. The cracking and booming sounds echoed all over, Tao shook his head and scratched his nape as he demanded for a precise explanation about Blessed. He wanted to know what she is thinking and trying to do, or maybe she had grown insane like Sehun, the person who just disappeared out of nowhere. Lay's lips opened a small gap, he looked at him and slightly leaned against the clothed-walls. 

"Blessed did said nothing that she would like to come with Viscount Byun." he began explaining.

"That nobleman is quite arrogant." Kai scowls.

"He is aware that we came because of him, I wonder what Miss Blessed is thinking of." Suho joined the conversation.

"I don't understand her!" Tao yelled.

"Calm down hyung, let us put our trust on her. I don't think that she is doing it for nothing." Lay told him as Kai places his arm around his neck.

"Does she knew something that we doesn't?"

"Sehun is in here too." Kai said with a sigh.

"Are you sure?" they asked him.

"Yes, I can tell but his life force is gradually depleting." 

The asleep Blessed fell into the arms of Byun. A half smirk appeared on his expression as he gently brushes her hair with his fingers. When the carriage they are aboard passes through the gates of the plaza, he reached the small cupboard and picked up the small syringe. He took away eh seal and cleared her neck, at the blink of an eye he strongly poked the needle against her skin. She winced, she felt pain and strange sensation. She tried to open her eyes, but her sight is swirling like a kaleidoscope. She couldn't move, he body became numb and frozen. A loud panting was heard, she woke up but fell unconscious again. 

The drug hastily consumes her soul, she began having a dream from her childhood. In a different world, in a different period of time. She was on a swing and playing with another girl without a face. She was laughing aloud, she was running all around. The sun is about to set, a silhouette appeared

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter