Nearer

Impulse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was parable that became popular on its days. It was about a sower who planted seeds in different place. Some died, some grew and bore a fruit. Some are left in the desert, some are in the woods. Some of them survived and some wasn't able to survive. After a year, the sower returned to those places to visit the seeds. He was surprised that there was only one that made it through the hardship. He felt disappointed to himself and decided to try a new way to grow plants. Then, he used a small stem. Only the excessive part of a full grown flower. 

He buried it under the ground at his backyard and hoped that it will grow like the one that survived among all. He is constantly watering and taking care of it. After few seasons, a small bud began appearing. He danced in joy and anticipated how it will look like when it is fully-matured. A period of waiting have ended and the stem turned out to a red rose. He was surprised that it would grew beautiful and radiant. Its petals are in vivid color and soft to touch. Its leaves are standing proudly on the sides. He celebrated his succession, and held a party with his neighbors.

When they saw the flower, they were amazed and mesmerized by it. They praised the sower for his hard work and patience. That day was full of happiness and satisfaction. But the time come that the flower withered and die. He became sad and gloomy like a rainy night. He couldn't believe that it died when he is always taking good care of it. A friend advice him not to be dismayed because he can always find a new stem to replace it. He followed him and so after years he continued to grow more roses on his backyard. 

Blessed couldn't completely open her eyes wider. The air is filled with dust and hazy. She recognized his voice and discovered that it was a man. Her heart suddenly began palpitating that she can't believed that she finally found the twelfth Guardian. The wind continue to blow everything, but he was steady holding her. She felt protected and safe, until she saw a piece of feather in the air. It remembered her of birds, a bevy of doves flying high in the sky. With eyes staring at its destination, looking straight to the north. Wings are gliding mightily in the air, they were never afraid. They are always courageous. 

He held her tighter like he will never let her go. His wings flapped to protect her more, Blessed's heart raced and pounded her chest like a rolling thunder. There was strong sensation dwelling inside, it overwhelmed her. Her blood is rushing on her veins and she felt hot and sweating. The hazed shifted into fog, the sight turned more blurry and hard to see. She was guessing how this man looks like, it seemed like he is taller than Sehun or Tao. It wasn't easy to read, but she thinks she can imagine it. His voice is deep and his grip is firm. She felt warmth and the sensation she had when she witnessed Baekhyun's power.

Light orbs, wind and feathers falling from the above, Blessed saw those things as if they are connected to each others. She closed her eyes and continued to see them, there was a darkness at the corner of the wide room. A darkness that can't be seen closer, a dangerous place to enter. Chanyeol and Chen continued to bring down the assassins that chased them. They created burning looks and summoned lightings. As D.O, Kai and Baekhyun search for her, they also met enemies that is getting on their way. They began fighting and defending themselves. This time, they are not only after the Tree of Life but also Sehun too. They had to bring back the old prince and create a lie that will cover-up King Selu's death. 

Sehun's stepmother has began using her pieces to destroy Blessed and the entire group. To halt the existence of Mama and break the chain with the Tree of Life. Wind City's government forced its people to participate in hunting them. They made its people become murderers and die for its aim. The peaceful country became the ringleader of all ruckus and violence. The place which is safe to walk to a pilgrim, is no longer like before. It all changed since Sehun's title has been stripped from him. 

On his way, Kai suddenly sensed and encountered an outrageous presences. It is just nearby and probably heading towards him. He wandered his eyes around and tried to find that person, because he is certain that it's him. The same amount of life force

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter