II History

Impulse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     

 

"It's good to remember how we our fates suddenly intertwine with each other. You and your persistence along with the heat of the summer sun. There I saw you in the heart of the city, wandering at the streets and finding a fortune. I caught you successfully but things didn't went the way I expected. We hoarded you inside that underground place and treated you as a prisoner. The phase of my decisions changed and we became friends, you were that stubborn person. You and I are just completely strangers even before we are born in this world. In the pen and paper, you were described as a monstrous and a monster. But they are wrong, you were just a human like me. Both of us are trying to find the right path that belongs to us, to a place where we could safer. We almost vanished, everything turned confusing and complex. There are only three of us as we began heading to the outside valleys, now we are a family. I remember our promise, that whatever happens we will reach the one and only destination for us. Can you please wait for a me a little longer? I will come back as I said."

 

 

White Horse

The friend that she used describe as a person who always tends to forget his identity was named Zhang Yixing. That was also called Lay, for it was his name under the authority of inheriting the throne of Guardian of Healing. He grew up in a middle-class family and great status on the community, things are almost perfect in his life. He was respected and looked up by hundreds of medical students on the academy. He graduated at an early age and officially became part of a special organization that focuses on developing more peculiar and stronger spells. His parents already knew that he was gifted with a special and high ability to heal, they didn't hesitated to gave their all in order to raise him in excellence. 

At the midst of his visitation on a close and unlikely prison, he heard gossips about a person who possesses Telekinesis that killed her parents and officials. To be knowledgeable of the country's laws, someone who had that bizarre power is strictly prohibited to be on the community. Intrigue and curious, he tried to find her and discover deeper information about her. Until he unintentionally found her in a closed and locked doors of a heavily guarded room, he met her who was just a fifteen year-old girl. She was unable to speak or move caused by the tremendous trauma she experience. She doesn't have a name neither a clear identity. 

It all began when he left the post general assembly of mages that grew him bored. On that day, his mind is filled with thoughts and theories about the Telekinetic girl. Secretly leaving the hall, he went to the closed prison and hoped that he can meet her. After asking the knight guards that are working under the Station of Justice, the confidential rumor was confirmed to be true. With his status, he was able to enter the place and check the faces of people detained there. The place does seemed normal and home-like, but there are several former humans that turned monsters caged inside. As he casually walked by and observed the obscure place with scarce amount of lights, he found himself standing in front of a huge door covered in spell cars and chains. There are also strong omens hanged on it. 

With his wider curiosity and thirst for more revelations, he moved his arm and touched the door. As the seals and spells over it deactivates, he couldn't believe that it opened that easily. His forehead curled into complex thinking, he still grabbed the chance to see what's inside of that dark room. An electrifying sensation suddenly crawled on his spine as he walked towards, he felt the person's presence and realized that it was calling him. It was weird, on all of the doors, this is the only one who doesn't have knight guards around that evening. Not wasting the time, he quickly headed at the small silhouette and discovered that it was really a girl. 

She looked at him with eyes wide open, but doesn't have an emotion. Blankly blinking, he felt shivers from his feet. Her hair was very disheveled and long, she was very pale and thin. She stared at him and even moved. The dress that was unwashed for ages was lying on the dusty floor, there were spider that were also roaming around the room. Lay was astonished and lost at words, he couldn't believe that this young girl is called monster by the people. The sound of his panting echoes, he was frozen but he was able to get back on his consciousness. He noticed that she was beautiful despite of being neglected for years. He slowly walked towards and sat down in front of her. 

"So it was you." he muttered as his eyebrows continued to crease. 

Still afraid of touching her, Lay took the courage to reach out her hand. The girl responded and held it tighter like she was a lost child. She shook her head and leaned forward at him. Tears began falling on her cheeks, he felt a strong compassion and pity for her. He immediately pulled her closer and embraces. She cried aloud and buried her face on his shoulder. He pat her back and his lips curved into a faint smile.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you. I'm not an officer neither a knight guard." he told her. The young girl remained unspoken as she cried out her silent sorrow. 

From that night, a flower of a friendship has bloomed it the drying fields of a dying land. Lay volunteered to take care and observe her for a year, because of his contributions in the country his request was immediately granted. Whenever his duty has ended for a day, he will always go there and meet her. He also brought her decent clothes and things along with food. He taught her how to speak and write again, he also gave her a name that fits. 

Blessed, was the name that he wanted to give to his future child. But because she so innocent and frail, he thought that she deserve a name that she can use to introduce herself in the future. And also after going through much stress and trauma, she managed to be normal once again. For some reason, he never felt tired of seeing and accompanying her. He even healed the scars and bruises, also he cut and fixed her long hair. The fact that he wasn't this passionate before on everything makes him wonder what happened to his heart. He doesn't know how to explain the strong fluttering feeling inside, all that he can say was he is happy of being with her.

As days passes by, he continued to share stories from his childhood and school to her. She would always wear a bright smile when he begins to speak. She was always listening and staring at him, she became a quiet and gentle person. Lay treasured every moment that spent with her, for he knew that nothing is infinite and someday they need to part ways. He knew that once the Station of Justice's higher court released a decision, he won't be able to stay by her side anymore. He read the documents about the crime she committed, he couldn't believe that they will placed too much accusations over this child. If only he could manipulate the time and events, he would snatch her away from this place, run away and travel the world. 

Blessed shouted in surprise, she clearly heard and understood the punishment that she is about to receive. That night, Lay didn't came to see her, she wondered wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter