Unanswered

Impulse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun wrapped his arms around her tighter, they rested against the cold wall. His loud sobbing echoed around the room, the glimpse of midnight's moonlight hit her eyes. Blessed looked at him and reached his face, she gently caressed his wet cheeks with her numbing fingers. The vague argument have stopped and turned into silence. He is trembling, he is going to collapse sooner. When she squeezed her eyes shut, flashes of unseen pictures appeared on her mind.

He is suffering, his body can't hold the power any longer. He is going to fall apart, he is going to destroy himself. Sehun is crossing the hazardous borderline of a mage, he is losing his sane. By that time, Blessed learned the reason why he is not holding back anymore. This person is prepared to die, he doesn't care what will be the group's reaction once they discover it. He only wanted to protect her until the very end, he only wanted to be with her until he vanish. 

Blessed's lukewarm expression shifted into surprise, she pushed Sehun away and was about to yell at him for being reckless. But he immediately restrained her voice by a spell, she couldn't speak. She looked at him with disappointment, she gradually fell on her knees and gave up. He sat in front of her and held her face, as soon as their eyes met he plastered a genuine smile. She shook her head and rejected his mute explanation. The more he touches her, the more her feelings and thoughts are becoming complex. She don't want to be careless with her words, she don't want to hurt him. 

Blessed frowns as she stood up and began taking steps away from Sehun. He quickly chased her and hugged her legs to stop. She remained without words, why does it hurts a lot? Every single breath they had feels like a thousand blades, they can't pretend like it's before. Remembering all that things he has done, he even attempted to kill all of them. She has forgiven him, but still a contrast sensation kept coming on her head. He continued to cry, begging her not to leave him. He don't want to be alone again, she is the only one he had now. 

The death of his father broke him so much, he doesn't know how to cope with the loneliness. He never smile again, he rarely eats. And if Blessed is going to reject him this time, he might shatter. She turned around and looked at him, she tried aiming at him neck. The mark of the Wind City glowed, she was finally able to embrace him. She is not sure if this way could help, but she hoped that he will stop weeping. 

The atmosphere of frantic and angst ceased when Blessed's stomach growled. She just realized that ever since she lost consciousness, she haven't eaten anything. She took few steps away from Sehun and blushed in embarrassment, his eyes slightly grew wide as he chuckles. She bite her lower lip and avoid his staring, it became awkward. Even before she turned completely stiff, he tapped her shoulder and invited her to take a walk outside. Pouting, she nodded and agreed to change her hospital clothes already. 

Waiting outside the room, Sehun closed his eyes and thought of Luhan. The face of a child in a monster's body pretending to be a human. Now that they've reunited, it will be a lot more dangerous. He is aware of his presence, the fact that he is just around is making his blood boil. His strong aura is always tend to trigger his buried emotions that increases his insanity. Lay gave him a special drug to keep himself at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter