Mera

Impulse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the beginning of the end of the world, a war between the most powerful Guardians commences. They looked into each other's eyes as if they had mutual thoughts and equal hatred towards each side. Without words and explanation of their individual reasons, they wield their powers against. Minds full of storms and clutter, they continued assaulting both bodies. Disasters and explosions came endlessly. Eyes of a burning fire and a heart of unleashing emotions. No one hesitated in destroying his other half. Both knew that this is going to be their one last battle.

The place quickly turned into ruins as dilapidated building appeared next to them. The empty dimension shifted into an ancient whereabouts. As Luhan and Sehun continued attacking each other, the ground shakes a thousand times and every pile of rocks are crumbling. There was no exchanging of words or confrontation, both spread their wings at the shining light from the sky. Along with the day of purge, they had decided to prove who is stronger and who deserves to be beside her. To be beside her, the number and throne doesn't matter anymore to these two people. 

To break bones and rip each other's hearts, they wanted to find the answer to their only question. Whom will Blessed chose among her strongest battalion? Would it be the person that brought her here, or the person that saved her from the hands of an evil ruler? No one had the ability to stop them, no one had it enough to cancel their spells. What they are casting is more complicated than Chen and Lay could read. Faster than eagles, precise than the best marksman all over the continent. They were incredible yet dangerous. Eyes are only set at the prize, hands are only dedicated to annihilate. Panting, bleeding and injured, but nothing will be a reason to restrain one. 

To live is to die, and to die is to lose. To win is to survive and to kill is the only way. They hoarded that truth from Blessed to prevent her innocent heart and consciousness to get tainted. In order to protect her from the cruel destiny of everyone. Sehun and Luhan only wanted to save and keep her pure. The exists for her, they exists for her existence. The time has come, the day of judgment and wrath has been revealed. The selection of the race that will make it alive had began. The sky turned into red as if it was the lake of blood for those who failed the Mama's standards. A very loud horn and the sound of weeping was heard everywhere. People are evacuating from the burning place and being pestered by the flood. Adults and children are filled with fear and anxiety, for they do not understand what is it. They cried, and begged not to be punished. Some kneeled down and pray, but they are no longer heard. The bowl of bitterness and anger has been poured all over the World of Exo.

The light of the day vanished, the sun and the moon collapsed. Anything that was built and established by the hands of the mortals were crushed as if they were only sand castles. A lot died and many are going to. It began raining blood, it turned very unpleasant and terrifying. They bellowed in the indescribable pain and pleaded to be forgiven. Every nation is in the state of grand calamity and confusion. Panicking, street fights, running in circles are can be seen all around. Hayi and Victoria left the mainland of the Light City because ruckus are spreading faster than wildfires. People at the Ice City are more in trouble because their ruler suddenly disappeared and nowhere to be found. Being aware that he was one of the Guardians has been erased on their memories. Only Taeyong was the only one they can rely, even though he knows how difficult it is to be a leader he decided to take over the throne and act as a temporary King of the land. 

Greed, selfishness, lust, the hunger for power and money. The World of Exo is polluted and wicked. Mama couldn't stand living with it, she had to call a purge in order to preserve the righteous. The evil shall not prevail and surpass good, it shall be destroyed. She was sat down on her throne, the crown on her head fell as she tried to endure the pain. Her life force is depleting, her time is running out. She was waiting patiently there, anticipating to meet the heiress of her power. She was old and frail, her hair is turning gray. She was slowly breaking, her sight is becoming blurry. Despite of the struggle, she was excited to meet Blessed and can't wait to show her something. 

Chen tried to stop Sehun, but Chanyeol turned out to open up the feud and division. He was defending Luhan with all of his might. He blew fire against everyone that is about to oppose the First Guardian. He fought alongside him and turned his back from D.O, who is in Sehun's side. The rest had no choice but to chose a side because if not, they will be harmed too. Tao stood up and watched how his fellows attempt to prove who is the strongest among all. He was saddened yet he ended up siding with his friend. For he cannot bear seeing him fighting a someone that he is actually no match. Summoning the wind won't stand lone against a power that can move anything. 

The twelve Guardians from different countries and races of the World of Exo are wielding their powers. Colorful rays of light danced in the sky along with the phenomenon. Chaerin gazed upon it and became astonished on how beautiful and monstrous it was. The wind gushes very strong that it could rip her clothes. She couldn't keep herself standing because it was trying to drive her away from there. The fact that the wind can carry her in whole was scary. She called Blessed on her mind, she was calling for her help. She was telling her to hurry or else she won't find anyone alive when she comes back. She couldn't open her eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter