Mistaken Person

Impulse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He found himself stagnant in the middle of the rushing time, he couldn't move for a while. He was astonished and frozen. Tao's eyes didn't reflection his raging emotions, but his lower lip bled into his strong bites and pressing. The view around is constantly changing, the wind is still disheveling their hairs and clothes. His arms fell on his side, he is too surprised to speak out. Lay pat his shoulder and told him that maybe Chaerin is still around. By the moment she disappeared, they sensed a strange aura of a person. He is hiding in the shadows, he wouldn't want to show himself to them. 

Chen called his name few times, he received nothing but the sound of hounding lungs. He is worried too, but there's no way he can let anxiety peaked his heart. This is not the appropriate time to prioritize one's self. He can feel the pressure between them, the imbalance occurred when Sehun suddenly left without a word. He remembered the day he fought him, the picture that he could never forget. Eyes of silver, the wicked smile and hands of tyranny. While doing his best to manage the horses, his legs wobbled into those thoughts. His grip grew tighter as they hurried. 

No one knew what kind of trouble is going to surprise them, the probability of survival might become scarce too. Intruding Earth City is dangerous, the population of their army is larger than any country. The government is consisted of anarchy and dictatorial laws, people are said to be a lot more obedient and disciplined. Everything is always on supreme and well-monitored. Xiumin only once entered there, he was able to meet the king. He knew how strict but greedy he was. Raising children who are able to bend the ground was a very saddening truth to face. 

Tao fliched when Lay called his name, he looked at him with eyes of emptiness. He exhaled and grabbed the person's shoulder as his ears turned red in uneasiness. The fellow's forehead curled into worrying, they can't help but to accept that Chaerin really disappeared. He tried to find the presence of that human, but it's too late. He already left and went into somewhere. 

"Where is Chaerin?" he groaned as he yanked him. Xiumin jolted as he scolds him. 

"Tao, this isn't Lay's fault." he explained with eyebrows creasing in bother. 

"But, we can't lose people anymore!" he yelled as he hit the carriage's body. 

"No one is at fault." Chen huffed as he ignored his emotions. Tao fell quiet, they are right. He is just finding a person to put all of his anger, to had an excuse to blame someone. His hands slowly fell from the friend's shoulder as he stares down. Junmyeon didn't stopped the horses, he continued whipping the horse's trunk to make it more faster. From a grassy and moistened ground, the terrain changed into rough and rocky road. 

Junmyeon told his comrades to hold on at the small railings for not to fall themselves as he continued to hurry up along with Chen. But someone's voice echoed there, the branches of the trees shook as his laughed was heard all over. The sound of a vicious, the desolating soul, it is familiar. Tao raised his head and wandered his eyes around, trying to find him. It was Sehun, but they couldn't see him. The search for him is becoming impossible too. He hide his presence from them and went first to see Blessed.

Xiumin's hands turned into fists as the hysterical laugh stopped, he can't allow him to continue this unpleasant things. The murder he committed, the ruled they founded that he broke and leaving Lay in a dangerous way. As the person who leads the group, Sehun need to receive a punishment that everyone has agreed to before. He just can't let things be out of control, this isn't the state that Blessed wished.

 

Sehun unleashed his powers as he pursues to find Blessed as soon as possible. He continued wiping the enemies as they tried to block him. He didn't hesitated to wield his weapons against them. Piercing their flesh and bones, he is going to do whatever it takes just to be with her again. This time there's no way he could be restrained, he made a promise to Blessed. Even if it costs his life, even if he had fatal injuries he will not let this kind of people lay a hand on her. He knew, he admitted that he left his comrades for his own intentions, but he can't wait anymore. His heart is pounding his heaving chest, his premonitions tells him to hurry up or it will be really late for him. 

He is aware of the consequences and the punishment that Xiumin established. After this, he is prepared to receive whatever it be. For now, his top priority is to reach her to the most possible time he can. His mind is getting clouded along with his aura, he couldn't feel a drop of fatigue. His body is automatically moving on its own, without his commands and consent. The smell of blood overwhelms his soul, he is getting more excited and eccentric. He is nervous, but there's no reason to fall back. This is the fate he had, an assassin, a person who carelessly took lives away. The bloodlust that can never be removed from his veins, he was born for it.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo grimaced and scratched his head as he recognized the person's face. Kai awkwardly turned his stare away as he waited for him to be lectured. It wasn't her, it's not Blessed. It's a different person who slightly resembled her. They took another person, they were mistaken. He looked at him with an expression of disappointed and little anger, after days of studying and finding away to get her back this happened. He scowled and sighed as he scanned her from head to foot. 

The scarf Blessed left is the main medium they used to find her, but for some odd result Chaerin's hair was in there. Kyungsoo called Kai and the younger pretended to be startled, he yelled and told him to move closer to them so that he can listen to his explanations that may just irritate him more. He released a false laugh as he controlled the tone of his voice. 

Kai laughed with him too, Chaerin's forehead wrinkled into wondering. They weren't her friends, they are different people that she met for the first time. Her calm attitude was surprising, she wasn't insisting to escape of run away. 

"Pretty messed up, huh?" Kyungsoo smirked as she tried to hit Kai.

"Oh you're right." he continued laughing to weaken the fire of his anger. Kyungsoo noticed the color of Chaerin's orbs, she wasn't staring at him and it seems like she is attentively listening at their conversation instead of resisting.

"Jongin, her eyes are gray." he muttered.

"Basically, she's blind." Kai shrugged and stretched his arms upward. 

"Blinded by birth?" he wondered.

"No, I don't think so. I already saw her before. She's been protecting Blessed all the time, though she's just a normal human." Kai smiled at him, but instead of taking what he said lightly, Kyungsoo hit him harder on the shoulder. His expression shifted into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter