Unseen Boundaries

Impulse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

         

I began existing in the period of confusion and cruelty. Where the humanity were still ignorant of development and truth. People who were born with supernatural powers are being despised and exterminated. However, I grew up in a peaceful and nuclear family where my parents loved me so dearly. I aged without knowing the reality of the sick world. 

As I opened my eyes, I already felt the soft and gentle hands of my mother and father. I could clearly hear their voices filled with happiness. At that moment, I realized that my heart has started beating and my lungs began breathing. We lived in a such small house but built with love. I grew up seeing the fields that my father cultivates and farms and my mother's sewing machine. They carefully watched every stepped that I took until I learned to run and speak. I used to play at the grass and climb the trees, life was so simple back then. I was already eight when I found out our family's status. I was not surprised but I couldn't understand how to put us on the lower class. Both of my parents are always working hard and pay the taxes, I don't know why they never paid them fairly. I hated it, and that was the first time I felt fire in my eyes. 

A year have passed and thing remained the same. My parents are always working everyday and I was left at home. One day, I became bored and tired of repeatedly reading my old and worn out books. I have already memorized everything in it, I wanted to learn something new. So I snuck out and saw that some of our neighbors children who were the same age as I were living with bags on their shoulders. A pinch of envy hit my head, I was different albeit we belong to the same class. I tried to shake away all of those curiosity in my head, I shouldn't feel like this. But on how many times I slapped my hand, I couldn't. So to stop myself from thinking of those things, I ran away and shouted at the top of my lungs. I hated it that I felt hating myself. The coldness of the snow resembled my sadness.

Until I ended up at the middle of the woods and couldn't find out my way back.  I wasn't crying, I wasn't afraid or panicking. I just continued until I discovered a small hut there. The windows were all opened but its door was closed. To take to closer look, I moved my feet and went towards it. It has a chimney, I was amazed. It looks like a house for magical elves or fairies. It even smelled something good from the inside. 

Without hesitation, I knock on the door and it quickly opened. A small-faced old woman showed up and she plastered a bright smile at me. I didn't fell if she was dangerous or was wicked. She opened the door wider and I stepped in. I could hear and see the gladness in her voice and expression. I don't who was she, but I could feel that she was a nice person. We sat down in front of the fireplace. She gave me hot chocolate and told me to be careful not to burn my hands. She was still strong despite of being old. 

She laughed again and looked at me. She said that she was glad to be visited by her grandchild. My eyes grew wide, I haven't seen her before, she was my father's mother. She told me that she was forbidden to see me until now. My forehead curled into wondering, I felt anger in my chest. I couldn't understand my parents, I don't know what they were thinking. The expression of disappointment appeared on my face, but she said that I should cheer up. And so I smiled and hugged her. I felt the warmth and softness of her arms. I was so happy and the envy faded away. From that day, I kept a secret from Mama and Papa. From that day, I kept visiting her and she told me different stories and tales. 

So much stories that I couldn't remember everything anymore. Two years have passed and it was my birthday. Mother and Father went to work as usual and I was left alone again. So like before, I secretly left and went to see Grandma. But it was different day, she told me a secret. A secret that was kept for ages. She said that there were twelve cursed bloodlines in the world and they were hated by everyone. I was surprised to know that I was one of them and we had a power called Telekinesis. That day I realized why we weren't allowed to see each other, because it is said that once two people with cursed blood meet, the powers within will be awakened. 

I was Telekinetic and I can freely move objects with the mind only. That day, Mother and Father found out my secret too. They were mad but they never scolded me. The talked with Grandma and we were separated. My heart broke and loneliness devoured my soul. So that's the reason why I was never allowed to see her because we were both born with that power. But why do people wanted us to die? I wanted to tell them that we are not dangerous, that were humans like them too. 

When I turned into eighteen, people have discovered that I had powers because the officials were assaulting my father. I lost my sane and killed them, including my mother. I was abducted and they put me in a closed and dark room. I was alone there and crying all the time until I had forgotten that I was a human long time ago. 

 

 

 

 

 

Panic had eate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter