To Destroy and Restore

Impulse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An accident, unexpected and unintentionally done. No one saw that it happen, or even coming from the south. One of the ascending Guardians broke the golden rule, he was forbidden from the outside world as a punishment. They said he was inhuman, they abandoned and forgotten him. He had dreams and those walls that cannot be broken or shaken. He had a power beyond everything, surpasses every living being. Gifted with a one in a million fate, he was chosen from the very first time he opened his eyes at the day that he was born.

Born with a golden spoon between his lips along with an everlasting fortune, he became the ultimate hope of their nation. His existence was an infinite celebration and victory, all of them are looking up at his name. His majesty owns those innocent smile and eyes. Was also chosen at the time that he was born and gifted with exceptional skills. They adored and respect him, but the day came that they threw him away in the cage of hungry lions. They despised him and stole his crown and throne. They had taken away his everything and left him bare and . His heart suddenly unlocked and reveals its true power. As he found the freedom in the midst of hostility, he discovered the world's depth.

 

 

 

Blessed is the name of the human who successfully summoned the twelve Guardians from different continents and nations. Her journey begins in a tragedy, and will end in a history that will be written in the hearts of people that she met. She was chosen for she was taken away from her original world. Memories were altered and existence has been tampered to keep her safer. The day that she faced King Selu, she never knew that her fate was going to be changed forever. The opportunity to erase her name in the list of criminals became an opportunity to save the World of Exo. Her story began when she found her young self in the middle of a dim-lighted room, alone and cold. Empty and clueless, is what she became in order to be a new person. 

The door opened form the outside then Zhang Yixing came and reached her hand. The battle to find the reason to live was a hole in a needle. The struggle throughout every trouble was a fist fight with the wind. It's been a year since she met her Guardians, they consisted of different people with variety of powers and abilities. Their hearts are fully dedicated only to her, she was her innermost gem and treasure. Eventually Blessed learned why Chaerin also came in the World of Exo. Knowing that she was her sibling by flesh and blood, her memories began to be revived. She set her feet on a road that hasn't been taken a long time ago. A lot of secrets has been revealed through the eye. The darkness and shadows of each ruler has been shown in the bright daylight. 

Before was an all or nothing, but now it will be with everything. 

Voices and different sounds inside of his head stopped along with the tickling of the clock. Utter and disturbing silence occurred, Tao moved his lips and spoke but he couldn't hear himself too. He panicked as he became afraid that he might became a mute of deaf. He felt the invisible heavy bricks over his backbone, and those were trying to break his body. Pain and ripping sensations made him bellowed and screamed aloud. Countless beads of sweat fell from his skin and blood came out from his mouth. He was throwing up but there was nothing on his stomach. Delirious and dizzy is how Tao felt as he struggled to survive his condition. 

After few moments of the war against himself, he managed to stop the pulsating in his head and veins. Tao was drained and exhausted, but he was glad that his sane remained. He sat down on the floor to take a rest and closed his eyes. He bent his knees and listened to nothing. The red light from the ceiling began dancing all over him. He felt relaxed as few minutes passes by. But his lone time didn't lasted that long, he heard foreign footsteps and the person was heading towards him. He lifted his head and looked from the direction where it was coming. A silhouette of a woman appeared next to him. She was sitting down in front of him, waiting to be noticed. 

"Huang Zitao." she called with familiar voice. He was very surprised that he stumbled and lost balance on his both limbs and arms. His expression was in between terror and astonishment. He must be dreaming because the person next to him was already dead. He was pretty sure that she died months ago with a unexpected circumstances. Her life force ran out, that was the reason why she had to leave the group. Shocked and frozen, Tao doesn't know how to react properly in front of Chaerin, the woman that made his heart racing crazily. 

"Hello." she smile was so sweet that made him nervous and trembling. It's a reunion with the person that he loves with all of his heart. She slightly leaned forward and cupped his face. She was glad that he was doing well despite of her absence. There were no other words to describe how exactly how they felt. Emotions are mixed and reactions are a little messed. They could only understand one similar feeling on the two of them, happiness. 

He slowly pulled her closer as tears gushes from the corner of his eyes. He can't help himself but to cry out, he embraced her tightly and promised not to let her go anymore. Chaerin pats his head and kisses him on the forehead. She couldn't find the words to tell him how much she missed him. Only the yearning and emptiness are the emotions that she can show towards him. Tao wondered if this was just a dream or part of the El Dorado's established illusions. But he wasn't hallucination, she was real and alive. She was here and came to fetch him out of the room. She came to save him from the pit of loneliness. 

"Thank you Tao, you remembered me." she said. 

"I can't do that, there's no way that I will ever forget you." he responded with a cracking voice.

"Tao, you should have known that I-." he got up from her arms and held her face. With a fluttering heart, they kissed and expressed how much they loved each other. It clarified the doubts, made them realized what and where they are. 

As they tackle their way out, Kai's powers suddenly stopped working. His forehead wrinkled into thinking why as he tried several times. He even concentrated and did a lot of focusing, but he only failed. D.O. noticed the anxiety on his expression as he slowly turned towards them. Lay asked if he was feeling ill, but he is sure that he wasn't sick. His comrades began worrying because he was the only one with malfunction. They attempted on imitating how Blessed unveiled his powers, but it didn't made even a little progress. In frustration, they sat down and rested in the middle of the empty place. Some gazed upon the unchanging gray sky, Chen sighed and wondered how long it will be until they meet the others and Blessed. 

Xiumin didn't expected to see Luhan relaxing in the middle of the rushing. He had fallen asleep on the ground and lying there as if he was on his own bedroom. Resting soundly there like he was at home, he wondered why he was so composed after all the trials they have passed through. He seemed to be the most composed there, even the changing speed of the wind doesn't bothers him. Lay went towards him and tapped his shoulder as he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter