Caught

Impulse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

              

Tao quickly ran back and covered to that loud screaming. She tried to take away those hands from her face, but as she looked at him, he gave her a sharp stare. It took a few minutes before she could calm down again. She was shocked and couldn't believe what happened. She saw, she felt his lips on hers, they only met a day ago. They were strangers, completely doesn't know each other. She was never have been kissed or touched by anyone else especially men. Slowly, her breathing and heartbeat went back to normal.

Tao carefully took his hands away from her and asked her if she was ready to hear some explanation from them. She nodded and looked at Sehun, but she couldn't stand it. It was an awkward feeling. As he began, he tried to explain everything to her, but still she had the wrong thought. She was about to scream again but he reminded her not to. She shook her head, she doesn't understand what did just happened. She was asleep for long hours. To fix this situation, Sehun left the two of them. He went out of the room and said that he is going to wait there until she understood everything. And Tao started explaining again, but she was about to scream again. Good thing, his reflex never fails him. 

"Let me explain, okay?" Tao asked while covering . She finally stopped, and gave him an expression that she was ready to listen.

"Do you really think we are the bad guys? Of course not. Believe me, Sehun don't have any bad intention against you. You gone hysterical and we tried everything to calm you down, but unfortunately we can't. So we have no choice but to apply our last knowledge to cure you. We have no choice but to resuscitate you, I mean Sehun don't have any other choice but to resuscitate you. Do you really think it's easy to keep a someone like you in this place? No, it's not. You passed out yesterday because of dehydration, I went outside, brought you medicine and some necessities. I know that both of us, understands this situation. You are a runaway criminal, and we are some special knight guards whom was told to capture you, secretly. But tables turned, when you cried out loud. You know why? In this country, making women cry here is a crime. Sehun's father respected the women so deeply and we are guilty for that. Clear enough?" he sighed.

Blessed nodded and at last she understood what Tao has said. He slowly but carefully removed his hands away from her face and made an eye-to-eye contact, making sure that she won't scream again. Lowering her defense, she breathed deeply and turned to his direction. She asked what should they do then, he replied her with a sigh. 

"I don't know. Just sit back on the couch. I apologize, men like us can't drag you into a nicer place. But at least, you are safe here. As long as you don't scream like being nagged." he shrugged and shook his head, this person is confused.

"Mister, where are we now?" she wondered, finally she was able to see clearly again. She found this place really, messy. She couldn't even imagine living there until tomorrow.

"We are in an underground room or area, anything you could call of it. Well, as you can see there are holes above us, it was the floor up there and it is started breaking. Also, there are people living nearby so you must stay being quiet all the time or else, want to be captured by the others?" he smirked and raised an eyebrow.

"O-of course not. Mister, please don't let me get captured by them, please."  she pleaded with bended knees, with meek expression of her face and tone in her voice. She had no choice but to follow him, this is the only way to survive in this city. She will never know what could happen next.

"Good that." Tao smiled and patted her on the head like his younger sister. He found her really frail and petite. He realized that this person had so many weakness, she couldn't even escape this difficult situation. He began wondering what happened to her back then, before she escaped her country. A mix of dismay and pity, he felt like that for a while. She was so young, he wanted to ask her if she still had a family that she left. But he didn't, he doesn't want her to cry again. Sehun will surely punch this face of him and call him a moron. 

Blessed's cheeks were flustering red in embarrassment. This person is kind-hearted despite of being talkative. They never hurt her despite of having the struggle in catching her. They even took care and didn't leave her while she was sick. This moment suddenly reminded her of her forgetful friend.

Even before Tao stopped patting her head, she quickly placed her hands on her head to touch his hand. His eyes slightly grew wide and his lips moved. They were warm, like the summer and huge like an umbrella. Before he became shy, he took his hands away and turned his back from her. He didn't expected that. Sehun saw them and decided to leave and get back to work. He went upstairs silently.

While walking in the streets of the city, Sehun couldn't stop himself from yawning. He didn't slept well last night, now he felt so tired. His eyes seemed like that they are falling from his sockets. He felt so sleepy, very very sleepy. He tried to get the fatigue of his body, but he still felt sleepy. The sun has already risen and the weather is hotter that yesterday. He haven't eaten breakfast, his stomach was growling. So he stopped by a restaurant to grab a bite and start his day.

Tao left Blessed alone in the underground for people not to get suspicious of him. She was left there, the room was locked. Only the small rays of light are can be seen on her ceiling. It was also so hot but she had no choice but to endure it, for sake of the three of them. She knew, she can't escape. She just pray for things not to get worst.

Tao finally returned to their headquarters. He headed straight on the attendance corner and submitted his attendance for today at the Station of Justice, the place where all knight guards were gathered and taught. After that, he went to the cafeteria; he grabbed some coffee and bread.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter