Noah's Ark Circus

Impulse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Along with the sweetened words came out from the lips of a young and beautiful lady in a costume, the extravagant show of the well-known Noah's Ark Circus has official began. Her eyes glistened at the white light on her direction, when she disappeared a group of opening performers jumped into the stage. The entire audience were amazed and entertained on the way they introduced themselves. Dagger tricks, fire eating men, girls dancing over a thin rope, and a woman who can tame all kinds of animals. Rounds of loud applause filled the atmosphere with the wide smiles of happiness were seen all over the full benches. They screamed at the top of their lungs and cheered with deafening voices. Blessed watched everything they are doing there with eyes wide open. She couldn't speak in surprise and amusement, the grin remained painted on her lips. 

The loud sound of the crowd inside the gigantic red and white stripped tent are can be heard to the outside gates of the plaza. The tickets were already sold out but still people are insisting to see the rare and once in a lifetime show. Even the security has to use sealing spells to keep the place whole and safe. The act continues on a middle-aged man dressed in fit trousers and bandana, he threw knives and an arrow towards a little girl pinned at the board. He is tightly blindfolded, but all of his aims are accurate and good. After the dangerous act, dancers came on the stage and they began fitting themselves into small boxes. Blessed couldn't stop but to clap at every end of the performances.

Kai wandered his eyes around while trying to find the infamous gambler that she mentioned. The grand acts never caught a single grain of his attention in the midst of the amused population. Lay was quiet throughout the period, he was just watching everything without a reaction. Suho was laughing along with Blessed and Tao seemed to be trying his best to adapt at the place. Things continued to go on peacefully without any further turbulences as next few moments passed. At the end of the colorful dancing, Blessed remembered what is their true objective and reason why they came there. Her hands balled into fists as she searched for his presence. She wondered where is he, an aura is intentionally luring her to his place. Eyeliner is at the same line of benches, she turned around and noticed it at the corner side.

Blessed stood up and took a step away from her chair, but Kai held her arm to stop her. She looked at him with an expression of insisting and pleading for a permission to see it. He shook his head and sent her back on her place. Lay didn't glanced at her until the current act was finished. She tried to explain it to him, but he wouldn't listen because it was too noisy. She felt frustrated and slightly bothered at the way he looked away. So she quit telling him about it and stood up without telling everyone. She went towards the presence that calls her, she decided to go on her own. Suho winced as he quickly follows her and bring Tao along with him. 

Lay's forehead wrinkled as he silently watched them move further. Blessed pursued to get closer to him, she can tell that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter