Super Shining World Epilogue

Super Shining World

Epilogue
Damn! Why? Why had this always had to happen to me?!
"Honey, Honey!", Donghae called me while I ran out of my bedroom to the bathroom. "I'm so sorry!", I hear before I shut the door and had a look at me in the mirror. Only 15 minutes left till I had to be at the meeting. Damn! Luckily my hair was –more or less- okay. I just put it together to a ponytail. A bit water on my face to wash and a bit make-up. My clothes lay on a chair and I quickly put them on. Black trousers, a white blouse and a black jacket. When I was finished I opened the door and nearly ran into Donghae.
"Sorry", I mumbled while going to the kitchen. On the way I snatched up my black bag and my Blackberry. Ryeowook was standing in the kitchen and making breakfast. Heechul was sitting at the table, already eating.
"Good morning", both said.
"You slept too long", Heechul noticed and I rolled my eyes.
"Really!? I did not notice! Thanks for telling me." I was always like this when I was in a hurry. Heechul grinned.
"Calm down and eat something", Ryeowook said and handed a bowl of breakfast.
"I'm really, really sorry oppa but I have to go. I'm way too late."
"Then promise me to eat something on your way." He handed me a sandwitch.
"You're the best", I said, smiled at him and gave him a kiss on his cheek. "Thank you so much!"
"And what about me?", I hear Donghae saying behind me. I sighed with a smile on my face.
"You're the reason why I'm late", I said while turning around to see him. He looked sadly and came to me to hold me in his arms.
"I'm sorry. I wanna take revenge."
"It's okay. Just promise me that you will never turn out my alarm clock again", I said to him and gave him a kiss. I unhooked me from his arms and went to the entrance door. I put on my shoes and already wanted to leave but Donghae was already there.
"You wanna give me a good-bye-kiss?", he asked. I sighed. Man, I really couldn't resist him. So I gave him a kiss –a bit longer than the first one and what I expected it to be- and turned to the door.
"I have to go now", I said and added a loud 'good-bye' to everyone.
"I'll pick you up from work this afternoon", I heard Donghae saying before I finally closed the door and ran to catch the next train to go to work.

Well, I think I have to explain some things:
First, I was back in South Korea. After I had made my A-level I returned. Sment had offered me a combination of work and going to college. That was exactly what I wanted to do. So I went to college AND worked as a manager at Smentertainment. It was harder than it sounds but I was happy about it. I loved working! I know some of you might not understand but I got my dream-job!
When I had come here I had problems with my flats –well, I had tried about five but there always had been problems- so that I had moved in the SuJu dorm after the boys had invited me. So now –about two years after I had left Korea- I was living with them sometimes managing SHINee, sometimes Super Junior.
18 months ago Donghae and I became a couple –yes, though our 9-years age difference. After I came back we stated from the beginning. We went on a date for some times and finally we both noticed that we still loved the other one. Telling you the truth, he had got my first kiss and it was my first relationship. All in all, I was happy with him.
Of course all the guys –Super Junior, SHINee and somehow the whole entertainment- knew about it but the public and fans. Somehow I was really surprised about this fact and lucky about that because I didn't know how they all would react.
I had been really happy when the boys were okay and happy about Donghae and me. This made my luck even better.

Well, I think this is it for the moment. I can't think of something different that is important…

...Sorry for telling everything in a hurry but you got to know, I'm late!