Super Shining World Chapter 19

Super Shining World

I was frozen. I could do nothing but staying and starring at the people who came into the room. I couldn't speak a word or even make a little sound. I was just flashed.
I noticed Jonghyun's laugh and I heard Minho saying: "Think this is how she acts when she meets their favourite band." There was a big smile on his face and Key brought my into disorder.
"Sweet little, Daesang! You act really cute!"
The persons came across the room to us. At the peak of them a guy who reminded me a bit –just a bit- to a little cute monkey –you know these kind of little monkey that are really sweet.
I was still frozen.
They formed a circle around me and started asking. I got some of the questions but I wasn't able to answer.
"Guys, guys!" one of them shout so that there was silence around. He had short blonde hair and a face that sorf of looked like an angel. "Maybe we sj´hould first introduce ourselves!"
They formed a line in front of me and one by the other was introduced to me though I already knew their names. I mean, who wouldn't know!! Finally the angel-man said: "We are…" And all of them shouted together 'SUPER JUNIOR'!
And finally I could move. I had to smile. This situation was really like I imagined all the times in my daydreams when I had been bored.
I felt one of Taemin's arms around my shoulders.
"So, is that a good surprise?" he asked and his face was full of content. I laughed and had still a bright smile on my face.
"Wait, we are a surprse?" Yesung asked and the other got really curious.
"Yes, you are!" Onew explained. "You are her favourite K-Pop group and we thought it would be nice if you meet her. Not only because she likes your music…" he couldn't finish the sentence because the members of Super Junior were standing again around me and talking so weird that I couldn't understand what they said.
"Hey!" I shouted and suddenly everyone was quite. "Well, if you wanna ask something you should let me understand what you asked." I gave them a smile.
"You're the girl who was yesterday evening up on the SHINee stage?" Sungmin asked with the effect that I didn't had to answer because the question was answered by his friends.
"Of course she was!" and again they were talking so confusing. I laughed and let them talk.
"What's so funny?" Taemin asked. He was really curious.
"Well, It's somehow exactly like I had imagine… I hope you understand what I mean…" He smiled.
"Yes, I do" he gave me a bright grin.
"Didn't I tell you? They are a couple!" I heard Shindong saying.
"NO, no! We are not a couple!" Taemin and I said at the same time and I noticed that not only the Shibrows were rose. Ahh, the Shibrows! How I loved them~
"Well, I know it's hard ot believe but they are nit a couple" Minho helped us.
"But what isn't can be in the future" Key added with a smile. I rolled my eyes.
Donghae came to me.
"You did really well when you danced!" he said and smiled at me. I loved his smile. It was one of those that made you smile not depending on in which situation you were or how you felt.
"Well… Thank you, oppa" I said and smiled back.
"You wanna dance with me?" he asked and the smile turned into a grin. I was really surprised and couldn't answer before he took my hand and started daning a waltz. Luckily I knew how to dance a waltz! It was really ncie to dance with him and my thoughts were just freaking out. I mean I never thought that I would dance just once in my life time with Donghae! After a round of clapping ands for us and a bow of Donghae, Heechul suddenly stood behind me and looked at my face and my hair. Then sighed.
"Girl, I definitley wish that I have hair like yours! It's natural, isn't it?" He asked and I nodded.
"You wanna tell me how old you are?" he asked and Siwon added: "Hyung! You don't ask a lady about her age!" A lady?? Oh man, he was a real gentleman!
"I have not problem with that" I said. "I'm 16… at international age." I just didn't get the thing with the korean age –or how you wanna call it.
And then we sat down. All 16 on the three sofas. Me between Taemin and Heechul –daughter and mother! That just came to my mind. I couldn't do anything against it and I had to have a look at Minho's eyesbrows and compare them to Siwon's –Shibrows jr and Shibrows! I had to laugh.
We spend a nice afternoon. We talked –I had to tell again many things about Germany and myself and about the SHINee guys and how I thought about Korean- and Eunhyuk and Donghae wanted to teach me the 'Bonamana' dance –I was really happy about that- so that the time passed though it felt like nothing.